Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[DIXICOIN][PoW/PoS][C11][Asic+NH Res][Masternode][☑️ Launched!! ☑️] 🔥  (Read 10233 times)
HardBlockMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

The gamer 2 gamer marketplace is really coming together! 🚀🚀🚀

This is really exciting.  There's so much potential and the team is actually listening to the ideas and working to implement them!
HardBlockMiner

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:08:50 PM

I expect this business will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of ICO.  Good luck all!

Once the marketing gets going this coin has a ton of potential.  It's one of the only projects in crypto that has a use other than a store of value.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

What's the point to grow the mn collateral? I mean, we will have just less people into masternode, but basically the same reward, am i wrong? I'm asking because i'm curious, i don't know so much how it works.. what will be the benfits? Thanks Cheesy
HardBlockMiner

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

What's the point to grow the mn collateral? I mean, we will have just less people into masternode, but basically the same reward, am i wrong? I'm asking because i'm curious, i don't know so much how it works.. what will be the benfits? Thanks Cheesy

I can understand the concept and the reasoning but I'm not sure if it's the best way to go.  The concept is that it would create more demand with existing users who would buy more and create more volume. The reasoning is because we need better volume and a more stable, and hopefully higher, price so that the hub can get started with some of the premine being sold so keys can be purchased and when the keys are sold the can be traded into BTC and then fiat so more keys can be purchased without huge changes in the price.

I don't know that it will work and I think that if everyone in the community would spend a bit of time each day promoting the coin it would do more for the price than this would but I could be wrong.  Either way this is something that needs to be addressed to help the hub succeed. 
DrCrypto2000

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

Dixicoin is pumping today. Word of the dixihub is getting out.🚀🚀🚀
HardBlockMiner

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

Dixicoin is pumping today. Word of the dixihub is getting out.🚀🚀🚀

Even at current pricing it's still way under the radar.  Anyone getting in now is basically getting in on the ground floor of a project with huge potential.
HardBlockMiner

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

If anyone's interested in buying PUBG for the tournament I just bought PUBG on http://hub.dixicoin.net. Total time to buy the game 3 min from clicking send from the wallet to load up my account.
DrCrypto2000

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:54:04 AM

I can't wait for the tournament to compete for dixicoin!
-Sinner-

Merit: 9

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:06:47 AM

I can understand the concept and the reasoning but I'm not sure if it's the best way to go.  The concept is that it would create more demand with existing users who would buy more and create more volume. The reasoning is because we need better volume and a more stable, and hopefully higher, price so that the hub can get started with some of the premine being sold so keys can be purchased and when the keys are sold the can be traded into BTC and then fiat so more keys can be purchased without huge changes in the price.

I don't know that it will work and I think that if everyone in the community would spend a bit of time each day promoting the coin it would do more for the price than this would but I could be wrong.  Either way this is something that needs to be addressed to help the hub succeed. 

But also they can create the opposite.. if a masternode need 2000 collateral, all the people who have for example between 1000 and 2000 will sell, as the people who have between 2000 and 4000 probably.. so don't know if it is the right choice.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
HardBlockMiner

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

But also they can create the opposite.. if a masternode need 2000 collateral, all the people who have for example between 1000 and 2000 will sell, as the people who have between 2000 and 4000 probably.. so don't know if it is the right choice.

It's a difficult choice for sure.  Glad I'm not making it Tongue  For the time being seems like we're staying with 1k collateral.
HardBlockMiner

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:35:16 PM

The time has been set for the first DXC community gaming tournament. It will start at 1AM UTC and the game will be PUBG which you can buy here https://hub.dixicoin.net/games/ with DXC if you don't already have it. Join our discord for more info https://discordapp.com/invite/59DAUtn
DrCrypto2000

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:22:55 PM

The time has been set for the first DXC community gaming tournament. It will start at 1AM UTC and the game will be PUBG which you can buy here https://hub.dixicoin.net/games/ with DXC if you don't already have it. Join our discord for more info https://discordapp.com/invite/59DAUtn

I think that increasing the node collateral makes sense due to the dropping price. $70 masternodes is on the cheap side. I bought my first dixicoin masternode for $900 back in April so people are already getting a 90% off coupon thanks to the crypto market.
HardBlockMiner

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

Here's the official announcement about the community gaming tournament from Discord.  If you aren't in discord you really ought to be.  Lots of info there.

The tournament is right around the corner and you may now guarantee your place in it!

To receive information on how to join the 'PUBG' tournament please send 20 DXC to the following Dixicoin address before Sunday, July 29th.

D8hKp2SrtJMLdiZupZGhgRFQXR3MScrp6j

Once you have sent your DXC coins to the address above, please post your transaction ID within the #tournament-payment text channel in the Dixicoin Discord Server.

Dixicoin Discord Sever: https://discord.gg/84UTwXP

I (Pr0z2ki11 | That Regular Guy#8213) will then private message you all the details required to join the tournament.

We will also add your Discord user name to the tournament map which will show the progress of the tournament.

This will allow our team to verify your payment and track how many people will be competing.

The tournament will commence at 01:00AM UTC on Sunday, July 29th.

Tournament start times:

1AM UTC = 6PM PDT
1AM UTC = 8 PM CDT
1AM UTC = 9 PM EDT

Good luck everyone in the tournament to come!!!

I will personally be participating in this tournament as well and livestreaming the gameplay!

You will be able to view the livefeed on my Youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThatRegularGuyIRL

As well as on twitch located here: https://www.twitch.tv/thatregularguyig

If you are a streamer and will be livestreaming the gameplay, please let me know and I will make it public.

Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:34:28 AM

oh man don't say that, cause i will remember ahahah.
me too, i bought so expensive, but that's it, the risk of the game.. i would never sell in loss, and everyone should do the same. If a project is valid, hold it!
DrCrypto2000

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:33:47 AM

Amazing tournament! That Regular Guy was a great host and organizer. Incredible prize too! Lucky guy!
HardBlockMiner

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:53:31 PM

Amazing tournament! That Regular Guy was a great host and organizer. Incredible prize too! Lucky guy!

I ended up not being able to compete but great job and good turn out for the first of many.  By the next one I should have my gaming rig back and I'll be more cannon fodder.
HardBlockMiner

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

We're trying to get some more content and engagement out there on Twitter.  Anything in particular you'd like to see?
https://twitter.com/Dixicoin_DXC <--- Link to the official Twitter account.
DrCrypto2000

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:55:29 PM

I'd like to see articles about the demand for in game items and the economies outside of the game that have grown to feed this demand. Ultima online players really pioneered this by seeking items on ebay. Of course, things have evolved since then.
HardBlockMiner

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

I'd like to see articles about the demand for in game items and the economies outside of the game that have grown to feed this demand. Ultima online players really pioneered this by seeking items on ebay. Of course, things have evolved since then.

As an old UO player I can vouch for how much irl money I spent to buy items.  I always wondered why a real economist didn't study the UO economy and write about it.  In it's hay day it was crazy.
HardBlockMiner

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

Here's the info for the upcoming CS:GO tournament
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: