Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $4000 to spend on Monday... What 2 coins would you buy?  (Read 456 times)
mattoc59 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

Looking to split $4000 between 2 coins. I'm leaning towards PRL and ICX

What would you recommend?
davidcarpediem

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:21:47 AM

good coins
ALSO NEO /ADA/ XLM / NANO
Gilberty

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:25:29 AM

Great Projects

LONG - CAPP    Grin
contrary - ECC  Grin
Monero  Grin
davidcarpediem

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:29:57 AM

LONG - CAPP    Grin
contrary - ECC  Grin
this 2 coins ..i did not have time to search them but both minus 50 cmc . ...that very risky to put 4 000$ , his 100%, in this type of coin ..and if he . wanted i will recommand OCN and TRAC
ETC: big dump after airdrop hype, will recover soon or can be held til POS update
the other coin should be NEO, Waves or ADA

i have ETC but it was not hype so it will not be huge drop
for NEO and ADA 100% agree . wave good coins but slow to deliver
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:34:34 AM

At current price, PRL is a good buy, ICX I don't follow so much so won't comment.
NEO is priced pretty good right now too but in my eyes is a longer term hold than say PRL

What type of risk are you looking to take and how long to hold? I'll recommend others based on your feedback
mattoc59 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:38:16 AM

At current price, PRL is a good buy, ICX I don't follow so much so won't comment.
NEO is priced pretty good right now too but in my eyes is a longer term hold than say PRL

What type of risk are you looking to take and how long to hold? I'll recommend others based on your feedback

I feel like PRL and ICX are minimal risk. I'd like to hold 9-12 months.  What would be your high risk picks?
davidcarpediem

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:43:55 AM

i agree for a real answer , rather that people coin owns
you need to inform us  1) first investment  or already have wallet ?  2) your profile risk or not  3 ) long term or not
mattoc59 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:46:13 AM

i agree for a real answer , rather that people coin owns
you need to sate 1) first investment ?  2) your profile risk or not  3 ) long term or not

Not my first investment. Iown about 30 different coins but I have another $4K to invest this week and wanted to get feedback. I dont mind some risk, and I'd like to hold for a minimum of 9-12 months.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:58:23 AM

You are feeling confused and afraid of choosing a good coin for investment. In my opinion, you just have to follow your heart. I suggest you choose Neo and the waves, you must have analyzed all the opportunities.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:15:03 AM

I feel like PRL and ICX are minimal risk. I'd like to hold 9-12 months.  What would be your high risk picks?

For 9-12 months PRL and Neblio would be my choice for medium risk, for less risk I think NEO and Nano, wouldn't say Nano has the best buy in price right now though, same with Neblio, PRL and NEO are at good buy in prices.

For a high risk I'm only invested in Blockport right now, it's hovering around 6000 sats today and is quite volatile, could probably get it in the low to mid 5000s, for me if Blockport release their beta platform this month I'll continue holding, if they don't then I'm getting out, it's a risky one but I feel it could pull 10x by mid year easy enough if they deliver on their product, probably wouldn't recommend putting $2000 on it though unless you consider $2000 to be low value, for most it isn't.

Neblio is my favourite coin among my list, but it'll probably dip to 0.0013 at some point, currently at 0.00145.

We're in a bear market currently, so buy in price matters a lot, not seeing too many coins take off right now.
Smithrj

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

PRL and Elixir, both will do well by eoy. Good luck
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

If you're looking for lower cap coins, IoT Chain might be a good one. I don't like calling coins the x of China, but the simplest explanation for IoT Chain is the IOTA of China. Outside the top 100 at the moment.
dwarfik

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

If you're looking for lower cap coins, IoT Chain might be a good one. I don't like calling coins the x of China, but the simplest explanation for IoT Chain is the IOTA of China. Outside the top 100 at the moment.

ITC is only a token, isn't it? If so, it only uses Ethereum blockchain and thus aims to be nowhere as advanced as IOTA. IOTA aims to create something which Bitcoin and Ethereum can't achieve - scalable blockchain.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

Not sure if you looking for fast profit or long term investment but here are my 2 favorite coins that I myself have invested in.

Fusion - Great potential still trading just over ICO price.

Nexus - Old coin no ICO or premine, great tech and the founder is a genius. Very big potential.
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:37:36 AM

Neo and Steem Dollars are good choices Smiley  Oyster Pearls is also a very good option, but you may have been investing for months on the rise while waiting.
The potential is huge but it can not get value so i dont invest is yet Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

Interesting $4000 just 2 coins, here I’m just a newbie but I think ETH is number one here, I think this coin very stable when growing up or correction. Then the second is select the cheap coin that you believe can to the moon sopn. So, you can earn a lot with that, of course crypto has a high risk for investment so prepare your self if you can lose your money. My suggestion you can check ETC, LTC, NEO, WAVES, XRP, XLM. Do research for that coins so you can choose which is better for your investment.
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

just buy NEO and ICX. no need to think about buying. That is the best potential coin that can invest in the present
supremnoob

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

Check VIBE - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vibe/
Reason? Big news on way. Shh  Grin

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

PRL is a good pick in my eyes and I also recommend you to buy waves. It is still at a low level, I think arround 60,000 sat. It is a good chance to make some profits because it will make a new ATH as soon as the bull is back!

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

try looking at utrust and give your time to do some research. there is a major update that it does next month and I'm sure price increases will occur.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: