Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:03:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀🚀🚀YGGDRASH - Trust based Multi-Dimensional Blockchain🚀🚀🚀  (Read 18241 times)
robert29394

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting. Congratulations on you
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:33:04 PM

I'm happy!! This week got the confirmation that I successfully completed the KYC process. Now I can safely wait for the release of the project.
Congratulations to you  Wink
I just hope i can pass through kyc without problems. I still haven't received any email from yggdrash
Today I, too, received a letter-I successfully has passed KYC! That was the third attempt. The first two times I was refused, but I do not know the reasons for refusal.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

I'm happy!! This week got the confirmation that I successfully completed the KYC process. Now I can safely wait for the release of the project.
Congratulations to you  Wink
I just hope i can pass through kyc without problems. I still haven't received any email from yggdrash
Today I, too, received a letter-I successfully has passed KYC! That was the third attempt. The first two times I was refused, but I do not know the reasons for refusal.

hmm I only received a mail that they get my papers but no validation :/ and now I see on twitter that KYC is ended and AML started...
should I be worried ??  anyway I suppose they can't just take my ETH  without coming back to me
paladium

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

I do not think there's a problem with AML. I am very hopeful that ICON is the only competitor project. The white page has very good and detailed details.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

So many weeks to complete KYC.  I've signed up to and completed two KYC last week, each took about 2-3 days.  This is not a good reflection on the project and they seriously need to improve their communication on what is happening.
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

They kept the KYC process very long and extended it. I hope the AML will not be the same in the process.

Northa

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

Congratulations to you  Wink

hmm I only received a mail that they get my papers but no validation :/ and now I see on twitter that KYC is ended and AML started...
should I be worried ??  anyway I suppose they can't just take my ETH  without coming back to me
I'm in the exact same situation. Administration on the telegram assured that everyone who fails the kyc will be fully refunded.
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

explanation of a very clear coin sale with a predetermined coin distribution schedule, hopefully no delays occur, to invest in buying coins, what is the minimum amount of ETH? and also what if there are unsold coins, whether to burn
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

Yggdrash POC videos are uploaded

https://medium.com/@yggdrash/yggdrash-poc-videos-are-uploaded-4081006a51e8

Video you will watch next is about “What is Yggdrash”. Thank you for your ongoing support and we will try to meet you more often!

Reality into a Virtual World

Yggdrash Team
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

So, purchasing this token will ask us to do a KYC?
I understand that KYC used to verify the investor/token buyer is not came from country that are restricted fro cryptocurrency.
But doesn't it the blockchain tech doesn't make it anonymous anymore?
Diniil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

ELONCITY

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

So, purchasing this token will ask us to do a KYC?
I understand that KYC used to verify the investor/token buyer is not came from country that are restricted fro cryptocurrency.
But doesn't it the blockchain tech doesn't make it anonymous anymore?
You're wrong. blockchain technology is designed for other purposes. Anonymity is the advertisement for the cryptocurrency. If the team wants to work on the official level, they are required to do KYC.

yggdrash (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

What are the requirements for Pre ICO? How can we participate. What is the minimum ETH?

Thank you for your ongoing support!
Northa

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:31:38 PM

Hi yggdrash
Could you please clarify why KYC procedure takes so many time? I've submitted my documents a long time ago and still haven't received an response. I hope you guys doing your best to resolve kyc issues. I'm tired to check my status every day.
Diniil

ELONCITY

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

Hi yggdrash
Could you please clarify why KYC procedure takes so many time? I've submitted my documents a long time ago and still haven't received an response. I hope you guys doing your best to resolve kyc issues. I'm tired to check my status every day.
Latest news from the team:

Hi guys, for those who are not so happy with the current schedule, I'm sorry. I've talked to the team about it, and we are doing our best to send out a straightforward communication on the regarding. Please, note that 4weeks AML  will not be anymore delayed, and Yggdrash's promise on the May unlock will be on schedule.

» If you are on stage 3, you're good for now. We will email all when it is critical timing to resubmit your data. #4 is in process at the moment in the order of your KYC approval. Please, wait for AML completion/rejection email.
» If you received a rejection email, you are allowed to reply w/ an appeal

Northa

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:09:40 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 11:27:13 PM by Northa

Hi yggdrash

Hi guys, for those who are not so happy with the current schedule, I'm sorry. I've talked to the team about it, and we are doing our best to send out a straightforward communication on the regarding. Please, note that 4weeks AML  will not be anymore delayed, and Yggdrash's promise on the May unlock will be on schedule.

» If you are on stage 3, you're good for now. We will email all when it is critical timing to resubmit your data. #4 is in process at the moment in the order of your KYC approval. Please, wait for AML completion/rejection email.
Thank you. Yesterday received such a message from yeed administration on the telegram. Really hope soon i will pass through that weirdest kyc or i will consider refund.
Brooku

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:17:57 AM

This seems like a great project, let's hope that it will succeed. The team gave me confidence in that department
pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:25:41 AM

The AML process was very long. OK, security is important, but investors are not impatient.
Diniil

ELONCITY

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

Hi yggdrash

Hi guys, for those who are not so happy with the current schedule, I'm sorry. I've talked to the team about it, and we are doing our best to send out a straightforward communication on the regarding. Please, note that 4weeks AML  will not be anymore delayed, and Yggdrash's promise on the May unlock will be on schedule.

Thank you. Yesterday received such a message from yeed administration on the telegram. Really hope soon i will pass through that weirdest kyc or i will consider refund.
Me, too, irks irresponsible approach team to procedure KYC . a lot of people have not yet received confirmation of successful completion.

DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:58:57 AM

Campaign] These days we are focusing on the completion of KYC/AML without any legal problems. We are appreciate your patience, and would like to let you know Yggdrash is launching a twitter campaign.

For more information, please follow this link. https://medium.com/@yggdrash/yggdrash-twitter-accelerator-campaign-pilot-version-a1c309b3f27f
420moviez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:07:53 PM

Friends, is there any new information about Yuggdrash's exit to the stock exchange? Now is the best time to start trading, Zebi has shown the result of x8, Yggdrash can bring profit to investors even more! But why is there no information about unlock tokens ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: