Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀🚀🚀YGGDRASH - Trust based Multi-Dimensional Blockchain🚀🚀🚀  (Read 18241 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

100k trading volume and mostly from sellers this is a catastrophe
Don't panic.Trades on the market has only just begun. Market cap is about 7 millions. A lot of space to grow...

How much they raised on ICO and what price was? 7 mln is not much. But they have more quality competitor which was first and launched maiinet already. I mean ICON. And they have much more community. ICON have 112k subscribes in twitter and Yggdrash only 6k. They can't beat ICON I think.
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

We are pleased to announce the #YEED #Airdrop previously mentioned in the Short-term Plan announcement.  https://medium.com/@yggdrash/the-first-yeed-token-airdrop-plan-520eb117febb?fbclid=IwAR0x2i5vrnV1PKygp0nLq68oNH7UpujCwqXRG98xgFMbWETeVacxj-OtZoY
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

Don't panic.Trades on the market has only just begun. Market cap is about 7 millions. A lot of space to grow...

How much they raised on ICO and what price was? 7 mln is not much. But they have more quality competitor which was first and launched maiinet already. I mean ICON. And they have much more community. ICON have 112k subscribes in twitter and Yggdrash only 6k. They can't beat ICON I think.
It is difficult to imagine but they raised 40 million in july. The crypto market has dropped dramatically since that time. I think that's the reason why yeed cmc has dropped.
Ico price 0.0076 USD or 0.00001088 ETH

We are pleased to announce the #YEED #Airdrop previously mentioned in the Short-term Plan announcement.  https://medium.com/@yggdrash/the-first-yeed-token-airdrop-plan-520eb117febb?fbclid=IwAR0x2i5vrnV1PKygp0nLq68oNH7UpujCwqXRG98xgFMbWETeVacxj-OtZoY
This is good news. Not only an airdrop but also a buyback and burning. 40 million, can afford Grin
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

There was an ICO that went on conferences earlier this year and still exit scammed. It’s always a possibility, albeit a significantly lower one regarding Yggdrash
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

As announced on Oct 25th, the first portion of the FIRST AIRDROP(YEED) has been successfully distributed to 7,120 people. FIRST #YEED #AIRDROP ⅓ COMPLETED! #YGGDRASH https://t.co/p1neinhJpx
Northa

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:38:56 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 09:55:35 PM by Northa

As announced on Oct 25th, the first portion of the FIRST AIRDROP(YEED) has been successfully distributed to 7,120 people. FIRST #YEED #AIRDROP ⅓ COMPLETED! #YGGDRASH https://t.co/p1neinhJpx
That's true. I checked my wallet address and saw that some time ago there was an incoming transaction with airdrop.
Received yeed for free : )
Crytocoin

Merit: 281

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:13:02 AM

YEED is now on NEXYBIT!

On Nov 2nd, 2018 at 5 PM (KST), #YEED token will be listed on NEXYBIT, the first revenue sharing cryptocurrency exchange for both token trading and futures. https://t.co/6N5vYrc2cS https://t.co/syd4RMIXIh
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

Volume was around $450k at the time whales / larger investors started unloading Now volume is around $200k (and that volume is mostly just wash trade volume generated by Bilaxy's and Hotbit's bots)
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

Volume was around $450k at the time whales / larger investors started unloading Now volume is around $200k (and that volume is mostly just wash trade volume generated by Bilaxy's and Hotbit's bots)

Real volume only on ETHFinex (and there are only 19k with USD pair and 9k with ETH). rest volume is fake (on Bilaxy and Hotbit) as there are trading only exchanges bots... They planning list YEED to some good exchanges?
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

This is under development project they have very long roadmap to deliver something great and especially super bearish condition I don't think we can expect such big result from this project. We should have to wait for few more months to see the real party.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

Real volume only on ETHFinex (and there are only 19k with USD pair and 9k with ETH). rest volume is fake (on Bilaxy and Hotbit) as there are trading only exchanges bots... They planning list YEED to some good exchanges?

This question is unlikely to be answered soon. There are no hight volumes today even in binance. The fall from the peaks in volume is more than three times. And paying large amounts for the listing so that nothing is obtained does not make sense.
pumawolf

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

Don't want to compare with other Korean top projects which are even more rekkt than us. Loads of them. So stop this and start to praise the team in due course.
frcat

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

Don't want to compare with other Korean top projects which are even more rekkt than us. Loads of them. So stop this and start to praise the team in due course.

If to compare with other Korean project, this is very weak project. Their activity in social networks very low, now good exchanges. Icon and even Hycon looks like much more professional. And Even Edenchain.
ivanovmoscow

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

If to compare with other Korean project, this is very weak project. Their activity in social networks very low, now good exchanges. Icon and even Hycon looks like much more professional. And Even Edenchain.

I agree, it is clear that there are sensible code writers, but the biggest problem is that no one knows how to work with the community from what I see. If in other projects the main problems are code and scaling, then there is definitely a connection with the community.
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:52:15 AM

[Last Chance] We invite you to our #YGGDRASH’s second meet-up(#YEED-UP!) on Friday, November 23 to introduce our new businesses. https://t.co/mk3DCYSgBT https://t.co/3dTDXlFhmi
frcat

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

I agree, it is clear that there are sensible code writers, but the biggest problem is that no one knows how to work with the community from what I see. If in other projects the main problems are code and scaling, then there is definitely a connection with the community.

Thats why I always look at team and their activity at first. Marketing is most important thing in crypto. And there are a lot of similar projects nowdays. So we must analyze everything before investing. People dont need hundreds similar project. They will use only one or few best project in every niche.
cryptomining

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

Come to join us #yggdrash in Seoul with #EBF tomorrow! Time and place for all tech and blockchain enthusiasts to come together.
서울에서 열릴 이데일리 블록체인 포럼에 #이그드라시 가 스폰서로 참석합니다! 많은 참석 부탁드립니다.  https://t.co/6NGaIPW6km
pumawolf

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

The team and bitsonic are planning on releasing a statement concerning the deposits .
ivanovmoscow

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

Thats why I always look at team and their activity at first. Marketing is most important thing in crypto. And there are a lot of similar projects nowdays. So we must analyze everything before investing. People dont need hundreds similar project. They will use only one or few best project in every niche.

Users now will not invest in the best project today. And where there is firstly liquidity and secondly there is an open community that can help explain the confusing algorithm.
In addition, much depends on how the project will be able to attract famous personalities from cryptoworld and large funds.
Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:35:08 PM

That is at 0.18x quite cheap;) I am sure it is a good project, but this is the YGGDRASH telegram anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: