Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S7 With Psu  (Read 141 times)
sabba380 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:40:38 AM

Hello All,

im planing to buy the device "Antminer S7 With Psu" and i just want to know the site i can buy from it.

i found this site https://antminers-bitmain.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=66

but i don't feel it's safe to buy from it.

do anyone here can tell if it's the right place to buy it and if not which site officially i can buy from.

thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hughson

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:30:32 AM

don't buy unless you have free electricty.

sabba380 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

i have free electricity .. but my question from where i can buy ?
hughson

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

they must be a ton on ebay since they are not very profitable anymore.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

Hello All,

im planing to buy the device "Antminer S7 With Psu" and i just want to know the site i can buy from it.

i found this site https://antminers-bitmain.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=66

do anyone here can tell if it's the right place to buy it and if not which site officially i can buy from.

thanks.

hello, my friend
are you sure you bought an ASIC miner?
One more factor that should also be taken into account is the reselling of the mining system if the user later does not need anymore or upgrade. If GPUs can be quickly sold back (used by gamers), ASIC chips specifically designed for mining are more difficult to sell given their particular functionality.

but if you still want to use ASIC miner and try with online shopping services, these tips for fraud prevention steps:
The first step of research. When using a new website to make a purchase, read the reviews and see if other consumers have a positive or negative experience with the site. Make sure the online store you choose has a good reputation. Find the physical address of the store and contact phone contacts. The best way to find trusted sellers is through recommendations from trusted sources.
sabba380 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:11:30 AM

Hello All,

thanks.

hello, my friend
are you sure you bought an ASIC miner?
One more factor that should also be taken into account is the reselling of the mining system if the user later does not need anymore or upgrade. If GPUs can be quickly sold back (used by gamers), ASIC chips specifically designed for mining are more difficult to sell given their particular functionality.

but if you still want to use ASIC miner and try with online shopping services, these tips for fraud prevention steps:
The first step of research. When using a new website to make a purchase, read the reviews and see if other consumers have a positive or negative experience with the site. Make sure the online store you choose has a good reputation. Find the physical address of the store and contact phone contacts. The best way to find trusted sellers is through recommendations from trusted sources.

yes im sure of it .. i want to know the official site of the miners
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:07:21 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 11:28:27 AM by chandrarahmadewa

yes im sure of it .. i want to know the official site of the miners

there are two ways of mining namely "Solo Mining" and "Pooled Mining"

Solo mining, that is, in mining Bitcoin done alone, without having to join with mining pool. Mining with solo mining can be said to be more difficult, though, the rewards earned will be much greater.

While pooled mining, is a container of miners who join together with other miners in solving bitcoin algorithm. How to mine together in pooled mining is considered more effective, although later rewards are obtained smaller because in the process of mine done together. Quite a lot of pooled mining can be used as a bitcoin miner:
AntPool 144, F2Pool 130, BitFury 84, BTCC Pool, BW.COM, Slush, KnCMiner, 21 Inc, BitClub Network, Kano CKPool, GHash.IO, Eligius, Solo CKPool, BitMinter, Telco 214, myBTCcoin Pool, mmpool, EclipseMC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: