Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Independent ICO Reviews  (Read 161 times)
krymson (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

Hey there,

Just wanted to introduce a new site I've made - ICOBriefing.com

We specialize in independent ICO reviews delivered daily. We basically look at every single ICO announced daily on the bitcoin talk forums - yes all of them! and then we pick the best one to highlight for the day. The reviews are NOT sold, and are unbiased.

This lets you spot top ICOs before anyone else - especially important these days when many ICOs are selling out in presales.

Hope you guys like it and let me know what you think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:02:59 AM

Hey there,

We specialize in independent ICO reviews delivered daily. We basically look at every single ICO announced daily on the bitcoin talk forums - yes all of them! and then we pick the best one to highlight for the day. The reviews are NOT sold, and are unbiased.

This lets you spot top ICOs before anyone else - especially important these days when many ICOs are selling out in presales.

I think not you are the first in this field, for all projects there is already a white list of screened people where people calmly analyze everything. I will not say anything bad, I think there will be fans and your service.

TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

Hey there,

Hi! Site looks strange. Do you participate in the bounties with this reviews? Could you explain your business model? How is it possible to make independent review and earn money at the same moment?
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

Hope it can help people interested in the specific icos you promote. What i find lacking in your blog is the choice one should be able to make weighing the pros and cons, or even their names.
krymson (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:13:01 AM

Hi! Site looks strange. Do you participate in the bounties with this reviews? Could you explain your business model? How is it possible to make independent review and earn money at the same moment?

Hey Tom,
I'm trying to build up readers and then sell advertising. The point would be to have indepenent reviews and then labeled advertising, like ICO drops.

I'm also considering moving to a subscription based model if that makes senese - since that helps me stay independent.

If you have any tips, please let me know. I'm currently still trying to figure out monetization without sacrificing content.
krymson (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:14:56 AM

Hope it can help people interested in the specific icos you promote. What i find lacking in your blog is the choice one should be able to make weighing the pros and cons, or even their names.

Don't quite get the question? We have an About section that explains how we review our ICOs if that helps.
krymson (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:18:48 AM

I think not you are the first in this field, for all projects there is already a white list of screened people where people calmly analyze everything. I will not say anything bad, I think there will be fans and your service.

We're definitely not the first ICO reviewer.

However we are the only one going to the trouble of looking at ALL the icos announced every day, and then picking the best one.

We do that every day, so you get to see top ICOs before anyone else.
empowrofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:42:40 AM

Are you posting any details of your participation into the ICOs you are reviewing? It would be helpful for others to see your record as to whether the ICOs you deem as the best actually work out well or not.

empowr.com   //   #GET YOUR SHARE : AIRDROP
The inventor of virtual currency - Community gets initial supply for free
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

I like what you are doing. I am not noticing referal links or participation in bounty campaigns, nor monero mining in the background  Grin. How are you gonna monetize the website? I mean, there is no free lunch.
krymson (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:36:48 AM

I like what you are doing. I am not noticing referal links or participation in bounty campaigns, nor monero mining in the background  Grin. How are you gonna monetize the website? I mean, there is no free lunch.

Still trying to figure that out  Grin. Right now I'm spending significant amounts of money to run this site!

We are still in a growth stage trying to grow more readers/subscribers and see what the market needs. Once we are more settled in I'm thinking we will move to a subscription model - where we have some main content for free and then some premium content for a reasonable fee. That way we can stay unbiased and still monetize.
krymson (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:40:31 AM

Are you posting any details of your participation into the ICOs you are reviewing? It would be helpful for others to see your record as to whether the ICOs you deem as the best actually work out well or not.

We will definitely start doing some "where are they now" updates of projects we review.
Walang-kekek

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:46:02 AM

when selecting ICO, i usually see their rating on more than three sites of fenomenal ICO rating like icobench, etc. when it says more than 85% good (or get 4 of 5 point) i will get interested on that coin rather than one below it. But not just it. i usually also see the team. if any of them i found some person i familiar with and have been suceeded before i will go in. But independent ICO reviews like yours is good too. maybe it will become my third factor selecting an ICO. thanks.
francoise

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:48:23 AM

All ICOs are crap to me, if they are good, there's no point of ICO, they can attract people and thus get fund for themselves.
krymson (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:59:56 AM

All ICOs are crap to me, if they are good, there's no point of ICO, they can attract people and thus get fund for themselves.

This applies to small business or small app type projects like Cryptokitties, but for larger scale projects, some outside funding is needed, and right now ICOs are the easiest and probably best way to raise those funds right now.

Believe me I see a lot of crap every single day. We pick less than 4% of the projects to highlight, and I have to admit even there sometimes I'm not sure the project will always succeed.

But between the piles of crap there are some real great ideas and great teams trying to make them happen.
Whatever you think of ICOs, this is the future of tech fundraising.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:14:27 AM

Hey there,

Investment trend of his time
- At present, the market is going down, so it is up to 8 90% of ICO to buy at the price of Crow-sale will be loss, along with the current ICD black market floor, ICO on this floor will be very evil price, On the floor hard to be floating after this market recovery is not said, the same time this should only buy at least in the pre-sale phase, limited purchase at the Crow-sale phase, buy into High quality is a hole, good to enter the company.ICO now only buy shark buy private, but now the ICO also prefer to play with sharks and personal restrictions for the following reasons:
1. The cost of KYC verification is very large
2. The sharks are very influential, most of them are voices in the Crypto world that will benefit the project.
3, Laws of some countries make it difficult for the crow-sale along with the recent hacking and scams that make them prefer to sell pre-sale and private. With the ICO nowhere hot, not many big investors invest millions in a project.
Basically a good project they have the right to choose investors, not the investors have the right to choose them, typically Refereum, Current, Gems.

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
TomiJerry

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:30:05 AM

Hey Tom,
I'm trying to build up readers and then sell advertising. The point would be to have indepenent reviews and then labeled advertising, like ICO drops.

I'm also considering moving to a subscription based model if that makes senese - since that helps me stay independent.

If you have any tips, please let me know. I'm currently still trying to figure out monetization without sacrificing content.

Why most reviews is positive? Did you hear that most of ICOs is scam finally? If you want to be trusted as expert be more crtitical and don't use words - "promising project" for any reviwed ICO
krymson (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

Why most reviews is positive? Did you hear that most of ICOs is scam finally? If you want to be trusted as expert be more crtitical and don't use words - "promising project" for any reviwed ICO

The way the site works - detailed on the sidebar - is that we look at all the ICOs announced each day and then we pick the best one and highlight it. We are basically filtering through the crap to find the decent projects. That's why everything's positive.

If there's no good ICO that day we just have an empty post.   

I'm thinking about allowing readers to request reviews - in that case there would be both negative and positive reviews
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

Such sites substantially facilitate the life of investors, or bounty hunters. Develop, perhaps over time and your site will come out in the first position. Good luck
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

I am also drafting a website that would be useful for people looking for a guide into the blockchain, cryptocurrency, and technology.  It's not as easy as I thought since only one part of the site will be integrated with WordPress (which is the blog section) and the rest of the webpage is a customized web design. I hope you get your website improve and I will be looking forward to collaborating with you when you are done with improvements.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

Hey there,

Such a service has long been needed, but where are the guarantees of the independence of your opinion?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: