Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: shdvb hacked?  (Read 15126 times)
killyou73

Activity: 504
Merit: 185

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

Oh dang,you guys have good imagination. Its impossible and meaningless for me to SEll Accounts.I never even thought of that.

Well i dont know whats wrong with the log shows my account passwords changed on March 1,but i do registered a new account on  forum.bitcoin.com and have a new password set on there.I dont know it influece this website or no.

I was looking for arbitrage traders and i am still looking for .Like I said i was trying to do some marketing on my account and thread because i am in good mood to promote my business this year and I moved into a new office recentlly.I also tried to PM some old customers like Killyou72 just want to make some good connections.Smiley

All my accounts including bitcointalk,bitcoin.com ,Facebook,Twitter are all Normal.

Any of the info can be pulled from your PMs. I wish we would have talked over the phone, because I could verify your voice.

Where is the number 30k coming from?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

the old exchange address I quoted earlier - send a transaction to that address for 2.69696969 BTC in the next hour.. if you do that it proves that you are the original owner of this account and the exchange account. I dont believe an account buyer would waste $30K proving the account..

This is an insane request. Why should he transfer that much? Where did you get the figure from and who made you arbiter?
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

the old exchange address I quoted earlier - send a transaction to that address for 2.69696969 BTC in the next hour.. if you do that it proves that you are the original owner of this account and the exchange account. I dont believe an account buyer would waste $30K proving the account..

This is an insane request. Why should he transfer that much? Where did you get the figure from and who made you arbiter?

its a random number.. he has been about long enough to have that liquid.. and its a large enough amount that if his account was compromised the hacker/buyer would not spend so much to keep this shit going on..

it would be pointless to say send 0.01 to an address as "if" someone had ownership of the account they would be happy to burn that amount.. get where I am coming from?

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
killyou73

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

its a random number.. he has been about long enough to have that liquid.. and its a large enough amount that if his account was compromised the hacker/buyer would not spend so much to keep this shit going on..

it would be pointless to say send 0.01 to an address as "if" someone had ownership of the account they would be happy to burn that amount.. get where I am coming from?

Assuming someone has any btc just because they have been involved in trading btc for a few years is a pretty shitty assumption.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

Assuming someone has any btc just because they have been involved in trading btc for a few years is a pretty shitty assumption.

not everyone is a shortpocket like you fella

killyou73

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:16:30 PM
Merited by Joel_Jantsen (2)

not everyone is a shortpocket like you fella

I think there are more people like me than you imagine. 40% of Americans don't even have 5 grand saved
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

I think there are more people like me than you imagine. 40% of Americans don't even have 5 grand saved

but we are talking bitcoiners!

97% of non Pajeet posters who have been here a few years must be able to rustle up a few BTC surely?

shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:42:23 AM

I am not that business mode like localbitcoins,aka user trade i accumulate bitcoin.I have very tiny bitcoins.My business mode is user buy bitcoins then i get it from exchanges then send to him based on real time market price.

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
killyou73

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:26:09 AM

I am not that business mode like localbitcoins,aka user trade i accumulate bitcoin.I have very tiny bitcoins.My business mode is user buy bitcoins then i get it from exchanges then send to him based on real time market price.

Has your English always been this bad?

What about your website do you still have that?
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:32:15 AM

I'd say from a look thru his posting history that it's pretty similar now, grammar and punctuation wise, to how it's been in the past.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
shdvb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

I'd say from a look thru his posting history that it's pretty similar now, grammar and punctuation wise, to how it's been in the past.

Yes sorry I am CHinese and MY English is not so well:/ I will gradually learn to be better in English. Smiley

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
shdvb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:10:25 AM

Sad day with negatives:/ I am innocent.

Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:23:47 AM

Guys wake up, this is shine from sythe.
To verify him, simply use his livechat noted on his profile here or sythe -> https://www.sythe.org/threads/3k-vouchesshine-buy-sell-exchange-cryptoswechat-bcc-eth-alipay/
If his account were hacked here, his sythe account would be banned also but i don't think that's the case.
He's Chinese and using exchanges wallets since forever.
Im not defending him, im just telling the truth.
He won't be able to send any signed message for sure because of the wallets he use from exchanges.
There is many other ways to verify him (skype/email/whatsapp/livechat/wechat/icq)

cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:10:01 AM

Having dealt with you in different guises over the years I believe you. The mere mention of Okcoin was sufficient for me, however, you have to understand that these guys are only trying to protect your account,customers and reputation from any scams.

You MUST find a way to prove you are who you say you are beyond I am innocent. Goodluck.
shdvb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:37:23 AM

Having dealt with you in different guises over the years I believe you. The mere mention of Okcoin was sufficient for me, however, you have to understand that these guys are only trying to protect your account,customers and reputation from any scams.

You MUST find a way to prove you are who you say you are beyond I am innocent. Goodluck.

Well,I think TIME Only will solve this issue.

There is no point a hacker do nothing and no one got scammed at the begining.

shdvb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:38:11 AM

To verify him, simply use his livechat noted on his profile here or sythe -> https://www.sythe.org/threads/3k-vouchesshine-buy-sell-exchange-cryptoswechat-bcc-eth-alipay/
If his account were hacked here, his sythe account would be banned also but i don't think that's the case.
He won't be able to send any signed message for sure because of the wallets he use from exchanges.
There is many other ways to verify him (skype/email/whatsapp/livechat/wechat/icq)

Yes I am shine20078 from sythe,you must be a very old customer of mine. Grin

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:40:12 AM

shdvb makes a decent amount of his income trading on the forum and spends a large amount around here trying to generate additional business. I think if he was in fact hacked, he would likely be trying to recover his account which to my knowledge is not happening.

There is also the fact that a staff member has confirmed he checked with the person he knows is behind shdvb on Facebook who confirmed his account is not hacked.
dotcomwriter

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

Let us put this to rest, to confirm everything, I am willing to risk my btc for the sake of everyone. If the account is hacked, let me trade with him then he scam me and tell others to be cautious, if it's not hacked, I know the trade will go smoothly. Shdvb can we now proceed with the trade we had agreed to complete? I will still go first as we had agreed. I think that will be best for everyone.

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
shdvb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

Let us put this to rest, to confirm everything, I am willing to risk my btc for the sake of everyone. If the account is hacked, let me trade with him then he scam me and tell others to be cautious, if it's not hacked, I know the trade will go smoothly. Shdvb can we now proceed with the trade we had agreed to complete? I will still go first as we had agreed. I think that will be best for everyone.
sure

dotcomwriter

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

sure

Sending you the bitc to the wallet address you provided

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: