Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CMT (cybermiles) really makes me down, why it is so low?  (Read 216 times)
hoaidieu (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

I hope to see the pump of CMT because I hold so long, who can give me some advice to get out of poverty?
namveo

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

I hope to see the pump of CMT because I hold so long, who can give me some advice to get out of poverty?
I think you should wait amount of time, if you sell immediately, it maybe pump quickly, and then you will be down more and more
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:31:52 AM

I think you should wait amount of time, if you sell immediately, it maybe pump quickly, and then you will be down more and more
Thank you but I don't know any information about this, recently people pay attention to some coins like The Abyss, Litecoin or Arcblock
duchung

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

Keep calm and listen to me! are you always fail with coin, if you don't know about a project, please don't touch them and invest nothing.
jennyhau

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

If you have more money, when a coin that you believe in increasing, you should buy more to save them. I believe in CMT, because it is not MLM.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:52:07 AM

Your down right now because you hold it too long? May I ask When did the start holding this CMT?

I want to encourage hold it and dont think about it want to know why? Because past holders of bitcoin in the last years if 2014 got rich and they even did not know about it. So my suggestion think of others but be updated on the value just dont think about it too much for that you might be tempted to sell it and later turned out to be a hit after all.

Also why not try to invest in other altcoins or ethereum and bitcoin its not bad to focus on other coins you know.
thangveo

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

CMT is not a trash coin, so don't worry if this dumps. However, before putting money on whatever, you should acquire knowledge of it to make sure that you are not stupid
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

Keep calm and listen to me! are you always fail with coin, if you don't know about a project, please don't touch them and invest nothing.
everyone said that this coin will be pump in the next month, what do you think? I hope this become reality so much. I will wait until the April, if it unchange, I will quit
duchung

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

haha You certainly cannot sleep when the price is down because you loose your money, but the sharks are more intelligent than you
thangveo

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:02:10 AM

Thank you but I don't know any information about this, recently people pay attention to some coins like The Abyss, Litecoin or Arcblock
I also invest in Arcblock, it is a good and profitable project, it was x three now. Do you buy it?
thangveo

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

If you have more money, when a coin that you believe in increasing, you should buy more to save them. I believe in CMT, because it is not MLM.
I agree with you. CMT is not MLM, it has a good developing team and it's in The Binance too, very good
namveo

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

Your down right now because you hold it too long? May I ask When did the start holding this CMT?

I want to encourage hold it and dont think about it want to know why? Because past holders of bitcoin in the last years if 2014 got rich and they even did not know about it. So my suggestion think of others but be updated on the value just dont think about it too much for that you might be tempted to sell it and later turned out to be a hit after all.

Also why not try to invest in other altcoins or ethereum and bitcoin its not bad to focus on other coins you know.
Perfect, hold to die this one, maybe she is the beginner and she don't know how to live in this community
duchung

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

CMT is not a trash coin, so don't worry if this dumps. However, before putting money on whatever, you should acquire knowledge of it to make sure that you are not stupid
CMT is perfect to hold, it is listed in 6 exchanges, If I buy it, I never quit it before it reaches 50$
cautrung

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:16:35 AM

When did you get it, I'm so sorry to tell you that only brainless person give up CMT haha
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

Where I can study such knowledge? I totally read in Facebook groups and they advise me in put money on it
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:22:41 AM

I hold it when it was 0.3, sign....
thangveo

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

Don't give up and quit it, you should study more and you can see CMT is listed many reliable exchanges
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:38:37 AM

It will be very long for you. Cyber miles is a new project and the majority of the new project will get another bump again after more than a half of year of development process and remember that mus be followed by so many good news. I expect you will hold your coin until the Q3 or Q4 of this year.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
duchung

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

you should not complain here because you can do other things to get your money, or you can attend some courses about crypto currency
thangveo

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

you should not complain here because you can do other things to get your money, or you can attend some courses about crypto currency
Can you recommend some courses online for me, I will register and study now. I lack of knowledge and information.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: