Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CMT (cybermiles) really makes me down, why it is so low?  (Read 226 times)
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:09:42 AM

you should not complain here because you can do other things to get your money, or you can attend some courses about crypto currency
Can you recommend some courses online for me, I will register and study now. I lack of knowledge and information.
Here is my opinion and why should you keep CMT!
What is Cybermiles (CMT coin)? Should I accumulate long term?
Today, on the Binance exchange CMT price is 0.00003 CMT / BTC, equivalent to $ 0.5, CMT is still being traded by investors "trading" on the trading floor.

With the potential for sustainable development, as well as the clear investment direction of the development team and parent company, Cybermiles has won the confidence of many investors right from the pre-ICO stage, not to mention coin on the floor. So, if you are looking for an opportunity to increase your return on investment and accumulate coin, do not ignore the research and deployment immediately with CMT.

Hopefully this article will give you an overview of Cybermiles as well as potential when investing in electronic money. Have a good decision in the potential way to play coin, but not risky!

CyberMilesToTheMoon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:46:39 PM

CMT Actually is one of the best projects right now. Very undervalued, that’s true but very solid project with a huge community, they are launching test net, they have partnered with Maverick Dallas, you can buy tickets using CMT, that along is huge. yes you can buy NBA tickets wit CMT. Also their 5 Miles is a huge project millions of people buying or selling stuff on 5 Miles. Decentralized e commerc, is very ambitious and I think this team leading by Dr Lucas is doing awesome. CM will take over soon. This is the last call to catch the bus or it’s going to be late. This is going to be big. Check this out.

http://www.cybermiles.io
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:57:09 PM

CMT Actually is one of the best projects right now. Very undervalued, that’s true but very solid project with a huge community, they are launching test net, they have partnered with Maverick Dallas, you can buy tickets using CMT, that along is huge. yes you can buy NBA tickets wit CMT. Also their 5 Miles is a huge project millions of people buying or selling stuff on 5 Miles. Decentralized e commerc, is very ambitious and I think this team leading by Dr Lucas is doing awesome. CM will take over soon. This is the last call to catch the bus or it’s going to be late. This is going to be big. Check this out.

I thought you were just shilling but I looked it up and it's true:

https://medium.com/cybermiles/5miles-teams-up-with-tech-entrepreneur-and-shark-tank-host-mark-cuban-and-his-dallas-mavericks-4132108f9501

I had some CMT a while ago and got out before the market crash, but may get back in now.
bkviet

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:21:33 AM

If you have money, should buy it now. It will never be back at this price anymore... The cybermiles testnet is gonna public. It's gonna pump on March-30.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:00:14 AM

CMT is not a good altcoin when its management team has not implemented the plan put forward to bring its value to drop sharply in the past. I have also bought CMT since the ICO period but then I sold it because I found it was not going to grow, it was an accurate decision.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:00:55 AM

I hope to see the pump of CMT because I hold so long, who can give me some advice to get out of poverty?
i understand your pain, Just like you know, the Crypto market is unpredictable, and anyone that tells you market will pump some is just insinuating. And if it happens to predict right, he prediction won't stand for long before the market will bounce 🔙  back.  

If you can't hold to your coin anymore,  I suggest your sell it off and invest the money in another coin You believe we help you recover your loss after investing on  it.

Moral: don't invest on any coin because of hypes given to it  by investors/supporters,  do your own proper research.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:16:49 AM

I hope to see the pump of CMT because I hold so long, who can give me some advice to get out of poverty?

Country music television? haha jk jk
CMT is unknown still
Let it become popular and it will rocket
Remember bitcoin 10 years ago?
10 year old bitcoin = CMT now
Hold on fellows... we gonna rocket to the space in a few years

Grin Grin Grin

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:18:56 AM

If you liked the tokens, so you need to do is just to hold, don't do any extra things, if you don't believe in the tokens, so you need to do is just to sell, buy other good tokens.

wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:32:17 AM
Merited by CEOKEY (2)

There are many investors and CMT and the price on the trading floor in the early days seems higher than usual. They have deliberately sold out a lot. The project is just starting and not developing anything special apart from the meetup, marketing to mobilize ICO. It will take a long time for CMT to return to the old price. I think the current level is higher than the ICO several times. Perhaps you have too much expectations on it.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

All coins will be have times for pump so be patient wait for that, and if you want to make money fast put some your money in to others coins or doing daily trading. In this current situation of market only by doing day trading we can make some profit, so split your money in to 2 way, day trading and long term trading.

Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:24:52 AM

You have a great opportunity now to buy more. Cybermiles  has all it takes to become the best altcoins there is and a low price now is an opportunity to buy more. Don't miss this great opportunity

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cryptoballteam

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

....why do you think cybermiles will increase in value?
jennyhau

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

Have you ever heard the news of CMT, it is running the Test net program. it is faster and safer than ETH. The Cybermiles blockchain stops common smart contract bugs that had caused loss of fund on ETH. Moreover, it is cheaper to use than ETH. The CMT blockchain waives transaction fees for most common operations. Therefore, I think you can believe in their goal and solutions. Do you think you?
jennyhau

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

jennyhau

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

Country music television? haha jk jk
CMT is unknown still
Let it become popular and it will rocket
Remember bitcoin 10 years ago?
10 year old bitcoin = CMT now
Hold on fellows... we gonna rocket to the space in a few years

Grin Grin Grin
Hahaha in my country, people talk about scams very much. But I think this CMT is not scams. They shows my specific roadmap in their website. If you don't have information about this, you can join group in facebook. They launch many bounty campaigns and live conference to show their activities.
jennyhau

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

If you have money, should buy it now. It will never be back at this price anymore... The cybermiles testnet is gonna public. It's gonna pump on March-30.
Yes, because the price never comeback. Only value stay forever. In 30 of March they lauch a live conference about test net, a new program of CMT.
At Cybermiles, they build up a decentralized ecosystem for e-commerce. In the future, it will atract a diverse group of perticipants to share resources in order to truly achieve network effect.
jennyhau

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

CMT is not a good altcoin when its management team has not implemented the plan put forward to bring its value to drop sharply in the past. I have also bought CMT since the ICO period but then I sold it because I found it was not going to grow, it was an accurate decision.
I think you just made a wrong decision, because it gradually increase, not scam like many MLM coin. If it increases so fast, you can buy some coins like that, it may x100 but you got a chance to lose your money!
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

Well if you sell it after ICO so congratulate you to have a huge profit. I bought CMT on Binance on Jan and sell it when i have profit, but in this time price are really low and they are going to public their test net event, so i think i can take a deal with it now  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
incomeviet

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

I lose your money because I sold all CMTs before it reach 0.15 USD in Mar. Sad
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: