Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can jr members give merits for posts  (Read 350 times)
Smpdytz1 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:31:16 AM

Some one says that jr members can also give merits for quality posts but i do not have any smerits is that's true?

YayProto   |   DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬[/c (http://bit.ly/yayProtoSiteFromBBT)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:37:14 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 09:57:28 AM by Meraki

Yes it is true, you at least need to get 2 merits so that you have 1 sMerit to be given to others. Because that's how merits works; Merit = 0.5sMerit
for you, you only need 1merit then you'll able to give 1 merit to others.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

Have you got a merit link above the post you want to merit? If so you can give half a merit, otherwise   you will have to wait for another merit as Meraki said,

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

Have you got a merit link above the post you want to merit? If so you can give half a merit, otherwise   you will have to wait for another merit as Meraki said,

There is no option to send half merit and this applies to all ranks. He will have to wait till he gets another merit.
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

Yes, as long as you had an enough sMerit to give in. For every merit/s you received half of those will go to your sMerit points. Right now you've gain 0.5 sMerit but only full merit point/s are able to send.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:29:08 AM
Merited by mocacinno (1), Jet Cash (1)

Some one says that jr members can also give merits for quality posts but i do not have any smerits is that's true?

Someone says that you should read before posting
Someone says that you should read meta before posting in meta
Someone says that you should read the merit thread before posting about merit
Someone says that without doing the above you are a shitposter

/thread.. lock it and move on

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

There is no option to send half merit and this applies to all ranks. He will have to wait till he gets another merit.

I thought I read somewhere that you could award half merits. It looks as if this is wrong. I tried to give 0.5 to Tman, and it said invalid amount, and I tried 1.5 which it accepted. However, it only awarded 1 merit.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

I thought I read somewhere that you could award half merits. It looks as if this is wrong. I tried to give 0.5 to Tman, and it said invalid amount, and I tried 1.5 which it accepted. However, it only awarded 1 merit.
Of course you can not do that, it is already the rules and it is already in accordance with the existing system.
In essence that we all must obey the rules, make sure we get education so that we can apply the merit properly and wisely.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

You need to earn merit yourself in order to give merit. You currently gain 0.5 sMerit for every 1 merit you receive. Hence if you want to be able to merit other people, you need to be merit worthy yourself.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

1 sMerit= 2 Merits
When you receive 2 Merits you earn a sMerit which you can award to the person whose post you find interesting which broaden your knowledge. Not only a junior, this goes for a user of any rank here on this forum. Receive 2 merits to give 1 sMerit.
Go on, work hard, post well. Earn merits, reward sMerits and keep the cycle going!
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

If I understood what was said about merit gifting, all you need do is get your posts merited and once that happens, you can merit half of that merit you got from your post to another person. Now lets say your posts got 2merits, you can merit someone else's post with 1 sMerit.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

Yes it is true, you at least need to get 2 merits so that you have 1 sMerit to be given to others. Because that's how merits works; Merit = 0.5sMerit
for you, you only need 1merit then you'll able to give 1 merit to others.
The problem maybe due to only Member rank and above can send their sMerits away. I am not sure because Theymos didn't mention about this in merit system mechanism; simply my guess.
Something like only Junior member and above or Copper member can display images; only Full Members and above can wear avatars. Now, it seems that only Member and above can send sMerits away.
It is likely restrictions of merit system, but Theymos forgot to mention in the ANN about Merits and new rank system. If yes, this topic should be updated.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:10:29 AM

The problem maybe due to only Member rank and above can send their sMerits away. I am not sure because Theymos didn't mention about this in merit system mechanism; simply my guess.
Something like only Junior member and above or Copper member can display images; only Full Members and above can wear avatars. Now, it seems that only Member and above can send sMerits away.
It is likely restrictions of merit system, but Theymos forgot to mention in the ANN about Merits and new rank system. If yes, this topic should be updated.

This is not true, junior members can also send their merits but he needs to have some smerits for this. Most of the junior members are not seeing that option to merit posts of other members because they do not have any Smerit in their profile. Suppose, I send 2 merits to a juinor member for his post. He will get 1 Smerit for this and then he can send it to another member.
asdnguyenthanhtin

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

I still do not really understand how to get merit
EzBreezy

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

Cryptos Bounty Management

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

Yes it is possible if the Jr.Member has an sendable merits. If you have been merited 1 you will have 0.5 sMerits in short if you have 2 Merits you have 1 sMerit.
I still do not really understand how to get merit
Just be creative on making post because that's the way how you can get merit. Make your post useful and meaningful. Used correct terms on posting to avoid being a shit poster.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Husna QA
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2872

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:23:48 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 09:40:14 AM by Husna QA

Hi, here I am still a newbie, but I have got some merit from thread and post I have ever made, here is screenshoot link of my merit history (sorry I still can not display image in reply because i'm still a newbie):
https://imgur.com/a/BYVFw

So in conclusion, all members ranging from the level of newbie can also give merit to other members who deemed to have a quality post, provided he already has enough merit (at least have 2 merit to be able to send 1 merit to other members).

fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 10:16:24 AM by fxstrike

Someone says that you should read before posting
Someone says that you should read meta before posting in meta
Someone says that you should read the merit thread before posting about merit
Someone says that without doing the above you are a shitposter

/thread.. lock it and move on

Apparently what he say is true, he just need confirmation, that mean he read it somewhere, Jr Member can send sMerit but they don't have it to start with, so they have to earn at least 2 Merit after that they will be able to send sMerit.

Where did it states specifically that Jr Member can send sMerit ? there is none of them mention here, so he is right asking the question here. The fact that they don't have it to start with, making it more difficult for them to guess whether they can send sMerit or not, you are just being merit bully here.

If you don't understand what he say you don't need to reply, you are what you call him here since your reply does not add any value to the discussion just accusing people of bad posting here and there, you are not helpful to others here, you probably the one who abuse the ranking system before with your meaningless post everywhere just to reach the next ranking post count.

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:28:54 AM

Can, but must have 2 merit so can give to others. So for jr member must post good quality to get merit.
As I know 1 sMerit= 2 Merits, so you can give 1 merit. If that already have rules in the system how to calculate merit and level up.
Do good quality post for others people's.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

I think if Jr. Member wants to give an advantage to others I think it could be for the good, let alone about Merit, but must also be seen with the perception of merit Jr. if he meets the requirement I think not if origin do not charge the Jr. in the Forum can all Asprisiasi for good start small to large...
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

I think if Jr. Member wants to give an advantage to others I think it could be for the good, let alone about Merit, but must also be seen with the perception of merit Jr. if he meets the requirement I think not if origin do not charge the Jr. in the Forum can all Asprisiasi for good start small to large...
You should try improving your English before posting in the forum. I can not understand what you wrote, honestly.
You should spend more time to read the following topic which created by Jet Cash:
url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3081595.0]The English language improvement thread[/url]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: