Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN GOING BACK TO $15,000 to $17,000  (Read 147 times)
Bittalk12 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:57:00 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 09:58:10 AM by Bittalk12

Hello guys! I just read an interesting trader's view about BITCOIN and having a good news! Do you believe that BITCOIN will get back to $15k to $17k mark? It is now completing the Head and Shoulder pattern which is a good indication of a bull run. You can check one of my favorite person at Tradingview.com HERE

Who is using this this website by the way? it is a good helping hand for most traders who wanted to get another opinion from a trader. You can also find the top traders here
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

Hello guys! I just read an interesting trader's view about BITCOIN and having a good news! Do you believe that BITCOIN will get back to $15k to $17k mark? It is now completing the Head and Shoulder pattern which is a good indication of a bull run. You can check one of my favorite person at Tradingview.com HERE

Who is using this this website by the way? it is a good helping hand for most traders who wanted to get another opinion from a trader. You can also find the top traders here

If the 11,700 USD mark will be break I do believe that there’s a big possibility to reach that price at the end of the March. At the end of the year I think that 20k USD mark will be re-tested again and will continue to surpass the 2017 all-time high. By the way the web site is very interesting because they include their analysis.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: