Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USDT is a new danger to the crypto world market?  (Read 133 times)
blackmagical (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:11:54 AM

Are the traders no stranger to USDT also known as USD Tether? I started paying attention when USDT known game its fixed exchange rate with the dollar at the rate of 1:1, i.e. 1 USDT is 1 USD, reminds me of the story about the French President De Gaulle was "playing" blown the gold standard of the United States of America According to the Bretton Wood agreement (will talk more in the following paragraph). Now a free weekend, I would discuss the potential risks of USD Tether for cryptocurrency market.

What exactly is the Tether USD?

According to the whitepaper of USD Tether, it is a digital token is guaranteed by real money, help people can pay for another through the internet.

USD Tether launched a fixed rate is 1 USD real change was 1 USD Tether. Such as the type of USDT 1 digital versions of the USD. Fixed rate help without stress on the fluctuating exchange rate of USDT

To make sure of USDT is not worthless, the Publisher announced that 1 USDT USDT is created then they will remove the 1 USD correspond to the Bank. So make sure how much USDT on circulating on the network will have much USD in Bank, avoided the USDT "lay" off causing it to widely discount or worthless (read in this will more clearly but in English)

However, there are some problems with the Council these USDT Bitcointalk party brothers have seen was based on reports from Tether.io, where the release of USDT

On the issue of buying or changing USDT: can buy or change USDT but no contract about changing your USDT back to Tether to

Furthermore, also in accordance with the Tether, if there are delays, failures or what decision from their website or service, they are not responsible

So, a temporary immediate conclusion based on the information above as if the brothers hugged the USDT brothers have no right to Tether the money change. Oh, brothers have the right to offer but they like the change, don't like them, although they say it has the number of USD corresponds to the USDT. So storing the corresponding expenditure for the USD the USDT change? Difficult to understand

The instability of USDT

Many traders on the network have gone looking for the Bank contain numbers that are hosting Tether USD to weigh with their release, but endless USDT method search. Do not have any information about this Bank, even on the website of the Tether. By the time I write this post, the amount of traffic that is already near the USDT 1.3 billion, so to have 1.3 billion respectively in the bank account of the Tether. But whether or not there is unknown, because the Bank does not know is where and Tether also not transparent.

Add 1 point more instability, in the announcement of the Tether on their page that they have issues with the Bank and them, are not expected to increase the amount of supply out of the market until the USDT solved this problem (reported on 18/04/2017). Maybe the problem is also not done so on the announcement page of USDT remain informed

The announcement of the Tether said they will probably not increase USDT until solved the problem

However, the fact is going in reverse, USDT supply on the market is going quite strong.

Look at the chart from Coinmarketcap will see, time of publication does not create more USDT. At the time of 19/04/2017, of USDT in the market is 54,801,856, and is currently the USDT about 1.28 billion, the amount increased to USDT UST 1,225,198,144 USDT, means must be added about than 1.2 Tether billion put into the Bank over the last 8 months to balance with the amount of USD T has released more.

The trouble with the money transfer should not receive more money escrow, expected not to release more USDT, so that at the end of USDT in the market where out that terrible?

Doubts for USDT?

The leading question is no Tether or there are not enough USD lies in the corresponding bank of USDT released. In other words, the Tether sees market demand for increased USDT should just create token USDT bluff. This is like the inflation of 1 country, it will soon cause the USDT become devalued or worthless. Note, this is doubts.

More doubt is the Tether to have her child with crypto Bitfinex trading should be able to use the customer's deposit in USD it to release more USDT. If so then also wrong because this is not their money.

The ability to "deadly" to the USDT?

Quay lai initial story I have reminded the French President De Gaulle had "played" America 1 pretty sore in the gold in the 60-70 years, the Muslim world is 20 k. At that time, America had the Bretton Woods agreements promising that the USD is still sponsored by gold, that is, there is change across America to bring the USD was gold with a rate of $35 per ounce. The French President De Gaulle saw the US can have too spend gold reserves number because Vietnam war costs should be 300 million us dollars, the gather instant portable across America and calling for "Hey, change the USD into gold as you promised to go". America has promised should be biting teeth that change the number of gold reserves, "dried blood". In the end, u.s. President Nixon to pull the dollar off the gold standard and not to change the USD took gold again.

The story of USDT Tether also the same. Now that there are a large number of USDT carry him to return for the big story will Tether, if doubts amount of USD no Tether to changed. Tether will be difficult because they were dead end on terms that they can change or not is their right, but if not, change the reputation of the Tether would collapse and that is death to Tether as USDT, a death of faith.

The brothers read this article is because I write feat took more than hours, due to having to make more data to deduce more about his question. In General, the of USDT Tether followers is so there, latent (implicit, not confirmed) the risk of market scams Crypto globe. The brothers have a review please comment below for community swap more

Happy fun weekend brothers
P/s: I'm sorry for my bad English.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

I do not think it is a big threat to crypto market, they probably hold the same amount in their bank accounts otherwise that would be disaster.

blackmagical (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:12:42 PM

I do not think it is a big threat to crypto market, they probably hold the same amount in their bank accounts otherwise that would be disaster.
Who know their bank account?
Why they don't export a account statement?
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

They are not transparent.
Company supposed to be doing full audit of their accounts left in middle.
USDT token got drained out recently by hacker but they recovered it with private forking or something like that.
Nobody knows how much money they actually hold in their hidden bank accounts.
If their banks fuc*** up them than all USDT holder will get fuc**8 up.

Be cautious about USDT and don't depend fully upon it..

Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

I think that USDT really poses a danger for the crypto-currency market. No one knows how many USDT coins are issued. In February, they did not conduct an audit. Therefore, you should be careful with the tokens of USDT.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

I am sorry but you are mistaken. Tether is a huge threat to the crypto market. Every thing crypto is somehow related to Bitcoin. USDT offers some form of safe haven for investors when the market is volatile, now if it is discovered that USDT is poorly backed, investors lose their trust in USDT  with a resultant effect to bitcoin causing bitcoin's price to fall and the crypto ecosystem follows suit.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

I've got almost the same sights on Tether. All those stablecoins are supposed to die one day. I'm sure that USDT might be the reason os the next major bitcoin dump. You should read about Tether / Bitfinex complains with CFTC (btw when they do their audit a lot FUD may come out again).
And now imagine the huge shitwave that can appear if Tether will be erased. It will literaly mean  about 2 bln USD will be lost and draders will lose the only option to move the fiat value of coins from one exchange to another.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Just be careful when trade with USDT no one exactly knows how USDT crisis can influence cryptocurrency market
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

I think Teather USDT will have future but they need to keep a lot of cash to make safe all emissions and will not have any problems !
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:58:11 AM

And I thought there already were hundreds of the very same discussions during the past months?!
Why repeating the same stuff again and again? Please simply read all those USDT FUD threads and be quiet. Everything was already said about it.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: