Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Youtube daily for bitcoin price analysis  (Read 173 times)
Aliensquare (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

Hello Guys,

For some time I was a silent reader of bitcointalk forum, but now I decided to contribute.
So I started an Youtube series, to talk about bitcoin price changes, first video is here: https://youtu.be/nkVl7SNvLQI

Now, you may ask, why doing this?
I'll try to answer what are the honest reasons behind doing this.

1. Give something back!
I've found a lot of support on forums, community has helped me alot with ideas and have questions answered, when I started with mining and trading. I want to give some of the knowledge back, and this is putting some work sharing with what I learnt.
2. Do something for myself. My personal objective is starting something new, that will help improve some skills. This is youtube technical analysis.

What are the benefits and what could be seen in the videos?

For the followers, this will be a bitcoin price analysis, explaining trends using Eliot Wave principle. We've found that Eliot Wave is a strong technical analysis and applies many times for the price changes we've had with cryptos.
Linking this technical analysis with fundamentals (news around bitcoin), to get a good forecast. This will help one trade, or maybe withdraw money from mining at a very good price.
I really hope this works and will be put to good use.

This will be my first dive into youtube videos, so any support and feedback really helps. Thanks. 
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

Hello Guys,

For some time I was a silent reader of bitcointalk forum, but now I decided to contribute.
So I started an Youtube series, to talk about bitcoin price changes, first video is here: https://youtu.be/nkVl7SNvLQI

1. Give something back!
I've found a lot of support on forums, community has helped me alot with ideas and have questions answered, when I started with mining and trading. I want to give some of the knowledge back, and this is putting some work sharing with what I learnt.
2. Do something for myself. My personal objective is starting something new, that will help improve some skills. This is youtube technical analysis.

For the followers, this will be a bitcoin price analysis, explaining trends using Eliot Wave principle. We've found that Eliot Wave is a strong technical analysis and applies many times for the price changes we've had with cryptos.
Linking this technical analysis with fundamentals (news around bitcoin), to get a good forecast. This will help one trade, or maybe withdraw money from mining at a very good price.

This will be my first dive into youtube videos, so any support and feedback really helps. Thanks. 

Thanks for the understanding of forum members who ever helping you. As you mentioned your idea about sharing the knowledge to others also good for making passionate community. There are some youtube video channels by UK and Filipino guys.

Their channels mostly goes with the viral when the bitcoin value dumped in the market as the analysis site.
Next you can read more about mining field explain the best overclocking for the each specialized card for mining.
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

Hello Guys,

1. Give something back!

You are going a great job by creating awareness about bitcoins with these YouTube videos. I checked the video but it is too much technical as the first video. In the first video, you should first introduce yourself and tell about the channel. Also, you should first make a dedicated video explaining about the different graphs and charts that you are going to use in future videos.

In case, you are doing this only for experienced investors, then this is not required. I am also inspired with this initiative and now I am also thinking to make a similar channel in regional language.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

Amazing! Your video and youtube channel is a helpful way for the newbies in cryptocurrency. In order to start trading, we need first to know the technical analysis and I think your video can help us to know better about technical analysis. It is good if you will make a video for the basic of cryptocurrency because a lot of people are always confused in cryptocurrency. Maybe it is good if we will help them in our own way. Maybe someday, cryptocurrency will become the means of exchange in the whole world.

Aliensquare (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

Hello Guys,

1. Give something back!

Thanks for the understanding of forum members who ever helping you. As you mentioned your idea about sharing the knowledge to others also good for making passionate community. There are some youtube video channels by UK and Filipino guys.

Their channels mostly goes with the viral when the bitcoin value dumped in the market as the analysis site.
Next you can read more about mining field explain the best overclocking for the each specialized card for mining.

Hi reflector,

Thanks for your suggestions.
Although, I am also mining, I decided to not go into this direction because of 2 reasons:
1. I don't have too much experience, so don't think I could contribute too much (I basically own 1 system of 6 gtx 1060 and another one with 5 RX580). With this I cannot cover an extensive series about mining, there are threads that could do way better than I can
2. Trading is a powerful domain, that could go hand in hand with mining. One can mine few months and then decided to withdraw. It can help to take the good opportunity, when doing this. Also having some mined coins, could be used for trading and to make more profit. I think, for home users it could be added value.

Regarding video, I saw some UK and others, commentating the price changes, but as I say in my video this is more related to some opinions, and very few a trying to focus on technical analysis.
Of course some very help get a news better understood, but it does not show how the prices move, what is the trend behind. This is what I found so far, and why deciding to tackle this aspect. If you have some suggestions that could add up, I all take notes, please let me know. 
Aliensquare (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

Hello Guys,

1. Give something back!

You are going a great job by creating awareness about bitcoins with these YouTube videos. I checked the video but it is too much technical as the first video. In the first video, you should first introduce yourself and tell about the channel. Also, you should first make a dedicated video explaining about the different graphs and charts that you are going to use in future videos.

In case, you are doing this only for experienced investors, then this is not required. I am also inspired with this initiative and now I am also thinking to make a similar channel in regional language.

Thanks for the suggestions I will post a video with the introduction in the next few days to help beginners dive in.

I added a new video today: invalidated Eliot wave, but still trending up.

Aliensquare (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

Hello guys,

I posted another video with the price analysis.

It invalidated the trend 2 days ago, but so far we are still in a bullish market. Please check the forecast, if you want to trade or if you have different opinions on the price, let me know in the comments. Thanks and always, dont invest in crypto what you are not prepared to lose!

Link to video: https://youtu.be/cKWAN0FP5tk
Aliensquare (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

It seems the btc is not reverting after all and bears started the descending channel.

At this point its 10950 and expected to get to 10500 and then a little bump up, to finally go down to 8k-9k levels. A lot of uncertainty in the market, advice is to stay out.
Aliensquare (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:19:42 AM

Some changes from yesterday, a lot of fight between bears and bulls, but until now bulls are winning.
It seemed bitcoin has dropped until 10500 as forecasted, gone a little bit up and now expecting to see it just above 10000.

Video here, https://youtu.be/CqbBqLxubLo

Aliensquare (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

ABC correction finished? Opening a position?

https://youtu.be/-16I8T2gGIk

Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

Now the YouTube and face book are the good sources through which we can get the latest updates of the crypto and the bitcoin but with all this there are so many other websites are operating and bitcoin analysis is must for the crypto lover so i prefer to use the websites from that i become updated in the crypto market while YouTube is also a good source of crypto learning and the price can also be judged through past data and by this way we can become the good investor of the crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Aliensquare (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

Thanks for input. I also think that one investing in this market need to be aware of many things as possible, as information is key.

What has happened:
ABC correction changed to a complex Eliot Wave correction. There was a lot of support at 10000, at 9500, at 9000 at 8500, where buyers managed to keep sellers at bay for short periods.
Most important advice:
If you bought high, just HOLD. You are losing only when selling at a lower price.

News:
The dump of the Mt. Gox bitcoin is definitely a factor. The uncertainty around the recent SEC regulations towards exchanges is another factor" behind bitcoin's drop, said Jack Tatar, "co-author of 'Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond.
https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/03/08/bitcoin-falls-for-second-day-amid-increased-scrutiny-on-exchanges.html
If the bill is eventually signed into law, Arizona would become the first U.S. state to accept cryptocurrencies for tax payments. But it may not be the last - as CoinDesk has reported, lawmakers in Illinois and Georgia have made similar proposals, though it remains to be seen whether those measures will enjoy similar support.
https://www.coindesk.com/arizona-bitcoin-tax-bill-vote-of-confidence/

More: https://youtu.be/aL4NMI1ycnY
Aliensquare (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

This is the analysis for the beautiful day of March 10.

https://youtu.be/k_QG1p3HJP

Hello traders,

2 outcomes, from this position.

1. Continuing with the ABC correction of the Eliott wave that just finished
2. Starting a new Eliott wave up

Eitherway, if you waited to buy bitcoins, this is a good opportunity!!!
Aliensquare (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

Hello traders,

One of the 2 options confirmed last time: ABC correction.

Yesterday the price was very confusing, I almost missed what happened. With the big correction now it makes more sense, also confirmed by Fibonacci retracements levels.
2 learnings:

1. Always check other people views, how they see the market, how they will react to a change. And not only your view
2. Take considerations that other might react to news, (ex. Mt Gox selling bitcoins), after 1-2 days.

Video: https://youtu.be/_wIq7e4JFc4

Let me know what you think

Aliensquare (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

Bear market because of google ban!

What's the technical analysis and price fundamentals.

https://youtu.be/pJCEiygF0F8
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: