Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to claim my CLO  (Read 122 times)
iinvestbig (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

Hello,
i have sent my etc to https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/ , how i can claim CLO after fork happens? and if i move my etc after the fork in 5 minutes,  and sell them on exchange. will i still recieve the clo coins?

i mean, should i see some CLO coins on that wallet before i think to move my etc out of there?
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

Hello,
i have sent my etc to https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/ , how i can claim CLO after fork happens? and if i move my etc after the fork in 5 minutes,  and sell them on exchange. will i still recieve the clo coins?

i mean, should i see some CLO coins on that wallet before i think to move my etc out of there?

If you want to sell it immediately, I would advise you to withdraw the ethereum classic on a binance exchange and immediately sell after fork
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

Hello,

Bascially how fork happens is that you have this "snapshot" which basically means that after certain block is mined, in this case 5500000'th block, you get your coins on another chain. Simple as that. So you could even move your coins right away after this block and you will still get CLO coins. However to be able to claim your CLO coins you will most likley have to install their wallet. There might be some 3rd party wallet/service that will enable you to claim your CLO but I am not familiar with it.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

Hello,

I am waiting for information exchange platforms that support ETC hard fork. When there is an exchange that supports hard fork, you just keep your ETC on the exchange and you will get it automatically after the hard fork event completes.

iinvestbig (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Hello,

Bascially how fork happens is that you have this "snapshot" which basically means that after certain block is mined, in this case 5500000'th block, you get your coins on another chain. Simple as that. So you could even move your coins right away after this block and you will still get CLO coins. However to be able to claim your CLO coins you will most likley have to install their wallet. There might be some 3rd party wallet/service that will enable you to claim your CLO but I am not familiar with it.

lets say it reached this block number and my etc coins were there when it reached. and this wallet is supporting the fork. and I have the private key of this wallet.
can I just move my etc out of there after this block reached? and how do I will receive the clo coins, will it be there (in this particular wallet)?
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

lets say it reached this block number and my etc coins were there when it reached. and this wallet is supporting the fork. and I have the private key of this wallet.
can I just move my etc out of there after this block reached? and how do I will receive the clo coins, will it be there (in this particular wallet)?

If you have wallet that supports both then yes. If not anyway clo coins will be available to you when you want to move them out as long as you have the private key.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

Use Coinomi wallet once they support it.

You can easily add a CLO wallet into it using the same address.

I used it to collect my BCH and BTG. Wink

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

did you have claim it i never seen a abd fork like this before price didnt even move up or low idk wtf wrong with ethreum classic but its seems a dead coin

Free palestine
koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

Hello,

CLO is some major bullshit. They airdropped 1/65 of the supply so I dont think this airdrop was worth it at all.

Unfortunately, most people didnt do their research and just bought to get 1/65 of a supply.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

Concerning the CLO airdrop from ETC fork I was advised to keep my ETC in MEW so as to receive the CLO after the fork operation. I am still waiting for it to come. If I am not doing it right someone here should advice me. Thanks

HOMT