Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:10:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Blockchain?  (Read 359 times)
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

Is it really the cryptocurrency Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto focuses his attention with while creating this invention? or the blockchain? Is bitcoin just a front up to showcase the blockchain technology?

I think blockchain is the real deal in here not the cryptocurrency bitcoin.
Please share me your thoughts regarding this matter.

Without blockchain, bitcoin is nothing. Blockchain are all the records of transaction of using bitcoin. Bitcoin is a currency which we should buy to use the benefit of the blockchain. Why we should compare both if they are both use to run the whole system?

CottonGuy (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

Is it really the cryptocurrency Bitcoin that Satoshi Nakamoto focuses his attention with while creating this invention? or the blockchain? Is bitcoin just a front up to showcase the blockchain technology?

Without blockchain, bitcoin is nothing. Blockchain are all the records of transaction of using bitcoin. Bitcoin is a currency which we should buy to use the benefit of the blockchain. Why we should compare both if they are both use to run the whole system?

Please try to understand the question. I'm not trying to compare bitcoin and blockchain. I just wonder what's the first invention that come up to Satoshi's brilliant mind.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

Please try to understand the question. I'm not trying to compare bitcoin and blockchain. I just wonder what's the first invention that come up to Satoshi's brilliant mind.
Your title is very misleading.
Is bitcoin just a front up to showcase the blockchain technology?

They both co exist and they are both real deal. And your comparing the two like they are not as one system.

PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:25:21 AM

When Bitcoin was released as open source code, blockchain was released up together with it in the same solution. Bitcoin was the first application of the blockchain. Since then, the blockchain technology has been extrapolated for use in other industries. In one business use case, the blockchain is being used to track the provenance of luxury goods to minimize fraud, document tampering and double financing.

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:34:50 AM

The discovery of bitcoin coin and Blockchain technology is an incredibly great invention and I believe that someday satoshi nakamoto will make a new discovery even more remarkable.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:42:55 AM

Without blockchain, bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is useless because Blockchain is a decentralized ledger of all transactions across a pier to pier network. Using this technology, participants can confirm transactions without a need for a central clearing authority.
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:57:04 AM

The idea of decentralization. By design, the blockchain is a decentralized technology. ... A global network of computers uses blockchain technology to jointly manage the database that records Bitcoin transactions. That is, Bitcoin is managed by its network, and not any one central authority.
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:01:06 AM

Maybe it happened because with the intelligence and genius satoshi nakamoto to create new things that shocked the world with something new one day.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:02:30 AM

What do you mean?
Bitcoin is tradable and blockchain is a wallet?
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:04:42 AM

I heard a quote recently, that's kind of like saying you like cars but you don't like steering wheels. The cryptocurrency is what gives the blockchain it's power, generally a blockchain without a token just ends up being a glorified database

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:11:11 AM

The greatest invention in this case is blockchain technology, but bitcoin as product of blockchain technology is also the best invention. We can't ignore that bitcoin was changes many people lifes due to the increasing price of it. There arr many product of blockchain technology but only bitcoin that brings many positive impact.

aakriti

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:11:37 AM

Blockchain is a technology on which we can create Crypto currency and Bitcoin is a product of crypto currency. A lot of other work can also be made with Blockchain technology. It can be compare with raw IRON and a lot of things can be made with iron.
bobtom

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:11:54 AM

Yes, blockchain technology is much broader than bitcoin technology. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that appears in the blockchain, but it is not the only one. Blockchain technology is an important aspect of future development.
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:17:41 AM

Bitcoin is based on the development of the blockchain, so do not try to separate the two, but blockchain is a promising technology.
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

Financial service is the first application field of block chain technology.

The application of block chain technology can solve the pain points in payment, asset management and securities.

BTC is the most successful application of block chain financial service!
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:54:21 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is the real form or result of the existence of blockchain technology. So I actually prefer blockchain technology because in the absence of blockchain technology, bitcoin is nothing.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

Its certain that Blockchain is one of the greatest innovations that has ever been made,  but the two go in hand in hand. without Bitcoin, blockchain wouldn't have probably been heard of, ans without Blockchain, Bitcoin couldn't gave been as efficient ans safe as it is. they therefore depend on each other for existence.  Neither of them cab be written off, blockchain will be used for several other things outside cryptocurrency  but bitcoin is also here to stay

raul lemos

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

In the early day, bitcoin and blockchain is one. Bitcoin create the blockchain technology and so is bitcoin is the essence of blockchain technology. Nowadays, people misinterpreted blockchain as another platform of cryptotechnology, whereas it is just a product of bitcoin ecosystem technology, as said in whitepaper of bitcoin by satoshi nakamoto. CMIWW
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 362

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:39:39 AM

You have to understand that blockchain has a lot of functional used not only with bitcoins. It can be used by different industry and you wouldn't believed that banks, yes, banks is the first recipient of this beautiful technology but they keeps on attacking it.

Yes, blockchain in the real deal and bitcoin is the king of cryptos. And there are really lot of features like incorruptible ledger and everything that has value can be recorded and can't be edited so its very secured as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

Definitely Bitcoin with me.most have Bitcoin is the king of crypto world.i believed them Bitcoin is a legal crypto currency. Then greatfull investment or trading have depends Bitcoin. So Bitcoin also can make good profit like that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: