Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:06:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can you say about bountyhive?  (Read 408 times)
marksayson (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

I’ve been a bounty hunter for a month already, my last bounty ico paid me, just enough to cover my time spent. And then I see bountyhive on the ads, and I tried it. At first im a little confused about its flow, and also their feature, the cool feature that no reports needed. And when the latest ico campaign ended, I didn’t expect that my first ico that I participated in bountyhive, paid me too much, even that I only participated in just Facebook and telegram campaign, I’m so overwhelmed. Thank you so much boutyhive, you really are a lifesaver for those bounty hunters. Thank you. How about you, what can you say about bountyhive?

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

I just yesterday found out about Bountyhive because there is someone who posts that with Bountyhive we do not need to report on thread. Finally I became interested to try 1 bounty campaign that has been available there. This is actually very convenient for those of us who do not have much time, and more fun.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

The convenient interface allows you to change your ETH-address and any other information in your account settings. You also receive notifications about the completion of campaigns and track the work performed. The service acts as an escrow - it keeps tokens in its possession and distributes them after the end of the campaign. All ICOs are carefully checked before placing on the platform.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

I saw a couple of bounties using Bountyhive and for some reason it didn't catch me as bounties worth trying.
After reading this I'm starting to think that I should try it at least once.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

Waoh didnt know this platform before this

I only used the bounty section in the forum and also Bounty0x
Never know that we have these bountyhive

So, its a new platform to connect bounty participants and bounty manager?
Or it exist for long time?
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:47:18 PM

Bountyhive have good feature like other bounty platform. No need reports anymore.
But, their feature doesn't perfect, they not calculated automatically after we submit our work. And also we can't see our progress.
I hope bountyhive fixed this.
And about your too much stakes, that's because they have few participant maybe.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

I am well impressed with the BountyHive site and as I was already participating in bounties with Colourless as Bounty Manager beforehand, it was inevitable for me to want to join the site and do the bounties from there. I have now started doing some content bounties there and will also start on the twitter, Facebook and telegram bounties as well when I get the time. I am also thinking of my next signature campaign to join from inside one of the Bountyhive portal's bounty campaigns. They added two new campaigns there this week as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

I heard about this from my friend that bountthive doesn't need any thread reports. So basically it makes the life of bounty hunters easy. I should give it a try of using bountyhive too.
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:51:55 PM

I’ve been a bounty hunter for a month already, my last bounty ico paid me, just enough to cover my time spent. And then I see bountyhive on the ads, and I tried it. At first im a little confused about its flow, and also their feature, the cool feature that no reports needed. And when the latest ico campaign ended, I didn’t expect that my first ico that I participated in bountyhive, paid me too much, even that I only participated in just Facebook and telegram campaign, I’m so overwhelmed. Thank you so much boutyhive, you really are a lifesaver for those bounty hunters. Thank you. How about you, what can you say about bountyhive?
Bounty hive has more transparency when we are talking about the payouts because they have already the tokens before they post these new campaigns so that they will be sure that these tokens will be properly distributed to the hunters,not unlike to the old school campaigns which the bounty manager doesnt have the tokens,not unless the ICO has successfully ended.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rangga27

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

bountyhive is one site that contains various types of bounty which in my opinion bountyhive is one of the best webbounty in other attraction. Because in cooperation we have no problem in running the gifts, and now is a web a great gift is a gift of grace
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

Waoh didnt know this platform before this

I only used the bounty section in the forum and also Bounty0x
Never know that we have these bountyhive

So, its a new platform to connect bounty participants and bounty manager?
Or it exist for long time?
hi,  bountyhive platform has some advantages such as an intuitive and easy to use interface,
full control over your account: Change your info, settings, ETH payment address, etc whenever you want.
One place to link your accounts: Add your Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram or Bitcointalk accounts once and that’s it! You can start hunting right away.
Manually checked and validated ICOs, eliminating fake/shady campaigns and unpaid work.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:32:42 AM

Well, life of bounty hunters made easy by bountyhive and I am impressed with them where we don't need to post our weekly reports in the forum to avoid spam. It really saves us a lot of time and very convenient to all of bounty hunters but I also like bounties that which it has a report form atleast in that process I can see and check my task i have done in the spreadsheet.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:38:33 AM

I like that it's very convenient, easy and doesn't take too much time because you don't need to make any reports. The downside is you cant see your progress. you don't even know if you're doing it right.

Would you know guys if I can just "share only" or "retweet only" in a week? I know its mentioned there that it's not mandatory. so i  gues its Ok right?
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:49:45 AM

I like that it's very convenient, easy and doesn't take too much time because you don't need to make any reports. The downside is you cant see your progress. you don't even know if you're doing it right.

Would you know guys if I can just "share only" or "retweet only" in a week? I know its mentioned there that it's not mandatory. so i  gues its Ok right?

More project in the bounty. So you know the all information. This project information help for plan to work and get more information for the business improvement. Most the project is long term project. So learn the project information. If find the best project work. Then you will invite. Then you follow the rules and process.
freedoom

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:52:40 AM

Interesting site, there definitely is a good bounty!
The system itself simplifies the work with bounty, which is also good.
So, in principle, I see only pluses.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:54:09 AM

There are too many people in socials (twitter/facebook programs). it is OK for newbies in bounty but you can find much more interesting bounties on BTT

jondel

Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:01:53 AM

I am a member of bountyhive too. Until now, the service is very good and I am satisfied with all its feature.
For future development, maybe bountyhive can

- limitation of participants in social media (facebook, twitter, reddit, etc)
- spreadsheet or page to show the progress of participatants's work.
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:08:18 AM

I'm on this platform for about a month,it helps to save time( no need to send reports) and all bounty collected in one place?minus that very a large number of participating and therefore not very big payments.
Braydean

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:28:12 AM

I just yesterday found out about Bountyhive because there is someone who posts that with Bountyhive we do not need to report on thread. Finally I became interested to try 1 bounty campaign that has been available there. This is actually very convenient for those of us who do not have much time, and more fun.

Bountyhive is really effecient and reliable site and the most complex and fully featured blockchain bounty platform. Try to refer this so that you can get updated to their latest news 👉 https://t.me/bountyhive this group can help you a lot.
SnapFX

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:56:18 AM

Hi! Now powerful inflow of new participants therefore payments for participation in campaigns will quickly decrease went to bountyhive.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: