Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 03:00:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Partnership  (Read 100 times)
rdscrypto (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

Hi Everyone,

I have been a member of this forum since August 2017, but I have not made that many posts, as I have been in research mode. 

So, allow me to introduce myself:

I am Will, known as "RDSCrypto" in bitcoin/altcoin exchanges and social media.  I am on the development team for RUPEE and the conceptualized Veritas Protocol, which aims to voluntarily self-regulate the crypto industry in the US before regulators destroy what we have worked so hard to build. 

We are consistently looking to bilateral partnership agreements with other altcoin projects, with the ultimate goal being a partnership with Bitcoin, LTC, and ETH aimed to come into existence by 2021. 

If there are any developers out there that would like to know more about how this project will establish a firm legal and regulatory framework for our industry, get in touch with me at rds.crypto -at- gmail.  For verification of my claim, see http://www.rupeeblockchain.org/team.  I am the next to the last person on the page, wearing a suit and tie. 

Otherwise, besides my introduction, let me get to the real reason I am posting in this section today.  I need assistance in using an 80-chip Dridseed blade 

I have decided to start a mining operation as well.  First, to do so, I understand that I need to tinker with miners, both hardware and software, so that I can understand what I need to built a large-scale commercial operation.  My electricity is free, so there is absolutely zero investment in terms of costs of electricity. 

So, my question is -- is it necessary to use the barrel plug that came with the device (or another one) to wire a large power supply to the board?  I know exactly how to do this and I have plentiful supply of high wattage power supplies that can be cannibalized and turned into a mining PS.  However, I don't really have time to disassemble, solder, and clip, so I would much rather use an alternate.  For instrance, can I simply use a laptop power supply?  I am using CGMiner 3.7.2 with Gridseed support on Windows 10.  I also have a 5-chip Gridseed orb that works flawlessly, but it came with a power supply when I bought it, so no issues there. 

Also, an important side note here -- RUPEE will be moving to Lyra2Rev2 from Scrypt in April.  Those of you who are participating in our project would be well-served to make note of the change. 

Thanks,
RDSCrypto

Any help is much appreciated, and any inquiries regarding a partnership will be responded to at my earliest convenience. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: