Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:06:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding more ethereum coin good for the future?  (Read 362 times)
crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

I'm sure that the rate will grow in 2018, at the moment a very small number of people in the world have a crypto currency ...

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

I think that in 2018 we will see whole market cap go trough 1 trillion dollars, which means that the curent prices will at least double, as far as bitcoin and ethereum goes, not sure about other altcoins as that is more violatile stuff
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

It is always good idea to have more Ethereum. If I am in your position, I would split 60%-40% and will buy some NEO as well, because NEO is most serious competitor of Ethereum.

DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 10867

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

Keep in mind that if you diversify your portafolio and start to invest in ICOs, most of them require you to participate using ETH since they tend to give you ERC-20 Tokens in return.
Hence your ETH amount will decrease when you start participating in ICOs. Of course you can always purchase more just before participating in the ICO.

Having said that, deciding when to purchase is key by studying trends and news.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

I believe yes but there are more competitions now that I think are better or going to be better. I think NEM (XEM) will be fighting with NEM this year as I've read somewhere that they a lot are moving onto NEM.

rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

of course, holding ethereum is the best way to do right now because I'm sure that the ethereum will skyrocket in the near future and keep holding until Ethereum reaches the top.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

of course, holding ethereum is the best way to do right now because I'm sure that the ethereum will skyrocket in the near future and keep holding until Ethereum reaches the top.
Yes holding more ethereum coin good for the future. This is good to invest and I had no doubt at all in ethereum that price this year can be soaring high.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:11:24 PM

I’m a newbie to the digital currency, I’ve seen the price of bitcoin last year was only $2000 and ethereum was just only $90. I’m so shocked in the month of December 2017, the price of bitcoin and ethereum got skyrocket. As of now, I’m planning to store more fund especially on ethereum. Am I too late to stack up some ethereum? Is there a probability that ethereum still goes skyrocket the price? And may I ask, is holding more ethereum coin good for the future?
Yes because for me Ethereum is one of the cheaper Altcoin that is behind or following Bitcoin but not as mighty as the king though second popular coin on the market aside from Bitcoin. Ethereum has a potential to grow in the future because it is home of thousands of erc20 tokens based on Ethereum's platform. What I don't like about Altcoins most especially Ethereum is that it is also one of the most dependent coin to Bitcoin I mean the most affected when BTC price begins to fall. In terms of holding Ethereum I can say that it is worth it to hold it since it has big and strong community and of course much cheaper than Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EckhartJV

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

Ethereum has a huge market potential and can grow into a mega crypto someday. with strong financial backing they enjoy, its development team have freedom to make improvements without fear of strict budget controls. Holding ETH therefore can be a good move that can end up being very profitable in future.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:16:02 PM

People often face difficulties in choosing profitable altcoins but If we observe the market of ethereum since past year, the price has increased from $300-$1000 and can be seen above $2000 mark anytime. Ethereum is the only coin used in ICOs and most known after bitcoin, holding ethereum for future is really good
Tailgaters

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

Long term, I think Ethereum is probably the safest bet among all cryptocurrencies and tokens.  In fact, it's one of the only ones that I'd give better than a 50/50 chance of growing in value long-term (and think it's likely to grow many times over).
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

hold more eth is good,, and the best way to get more profit in the future  Wink
so, you should collect more eth from now
and one from many way to collect more eth is with trade your eth  Wink

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

IMO, ETH is a coin with potential and good community support. It is a good investment, but don’t throw your funds into one coin. You may want to consider investing in BTC too.
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

I really do believe on the ability of Ethereum to grow in the future. I keep a few eth on my wallet and still want to have more. The more eth you have the more profit you will get in the long run.
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:41:33 PM

I’m a newbie to the digital currency, I’ve seen the price of bitcoin last year was only $2000 and ethereum was just only $90. I’m so shocked in the month of December 2017, the price of bitcoin and ethereum got skyrocket. As of now, I’m planning to store more fund especially on ethereum. Am I too late to stack up some ethereum? Is there a probability that ethereum still goes skyrocket the price? And may I ask, is holding more ethereum coin good for the future?

yes, hold more ethereum is good for long term investments,,
because in my opinion ethereum is the best altcoins for now

Also bitcoin has good for future.  What too many people think that bitcoin was the heighest demand and the second was ethereum and also me, i believe to thereum.

I believe that ethereum can be next to the bitcoin.  For now, the ethereum must high then the bitcoin must dump, so it shows that ethereum can be the key for the many investors.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

Ethereum is a very considerable good long term investment, aside from the different applications it's regarded for, the
prices and popularity it shares next to bitcoin is proving to be lucrative and advantageously effective. If any of you did
notice with the recent prices with gas in trading sites and platforms, it is highly very good to hold this coin if you can
buy more you should buy them when prices are very appealing. Ethereum will always be distinctive with trading. It's
a fortunate year for altcoins out there and Ethereum will be the front runner in that race.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

I think that yes, that can not be bad strategy, cause you may know that price of eth rises with every ICO that is built on ethereum blockchain, on the other hand there are much more alternatives nowadays to ethereum platform, so I think eth may rise but not that fast this year.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

Founders ethereum it's banks, corporations and others. If you have full trust to banks then you must do invest in ethereum.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:05:36 PM

ETH is another promising coin listing at 2nd No in Coinmarket cap.Its price is stable and is increasing at slow level but increasing.In my crypto basket i am holding around 50% BTC,30% ETH & 20% rest prominent Altcoins of top 10.Now i am increasing my ETH Coin,investing my profit from other Altcoins into ETH,ETH community is getting strong day by day because many good technology based are baking EHT.It is expected that ETH will touch $2k in 2018.I can say that hold your ETH till you reach your planned return.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

yes of course. buy more and hold to get more profit. eventhough recently ethereum price is very slowly to increase but I believe ethereum has a good potential to replace bitcoin in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: