Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectrecoin is dying  (Read 1004 times)
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:27:23 PM

Can't say i'm surprised.  The brainless shilling that went on for quite some time probably makes that a lot of people are facing severe losses now.  it might recover but i would be very carefull in buying the dip.  The fact devs have not been honest about their own background, rumours about copied code, etc are major red flags for me.

Another case of dyor.
I have not believed in this project since it started selling ICOs because of a lot of non-transparent information about this project. Failure to follow the DEV route is one of the reasons Spectrecoin loses investor confidence and is a very bad thing for a developing project.

herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

It's noy dying but it perfect time to buy this coin,just positive thinking holder will rich later,sure

If you look at the charts like you said you can see that the Spectrecoin is already on the rising curve. The drop down was the perfect time for the new investors to buy low. I believe that because of that fall in the price Spectrecoin demand has tripled. I don't know the real reason behind so big drop.

I remember their whitepaper which I have read when the project was still in the ICO phase and it was for sure promising so I don't see why would this coin die. The developers were thoroughly committed to the project and there is no reason that the scammy business is involved here.
Peppo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:48:42 PM

I remember their whitepaper which I have read when the project was still in the ICO phase and it was for sure promising so I don't see why would this coin die. The developers were thoroughly committed to the project and there is no reason that the scammy business is involved here.
You have read their whitepaper? Are you seriously? They don't have any whitepaper!  Grin
felixpalm

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:10:28 AM

Disclaimer: I am invested in XSPEC

Yeah XSPEC is a huge risk and may struggle to see any significant growth in the near future, but I don't see why you are all calling it a scam. It has a working product. Multiple warnings have already been given on this forum so it's up to the investor at this point. Those holding on are already aware of its community and purpose and we will continue to believe in it. Keep the FUD coming, just lets me buy more Smiley
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:25:40 AM

What happened to this privacy coin? -33.68%

spectrecoin is a scam, they are scamming their customer for telling the customers that the money they are using is fraud. you can check this link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515839.0

look for a better coin to invest in.. goodluck.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:35:54 AM

I was expecting so much from this coin sadly. I didn't invest any so I don't lose.
But it is so sad to watch this kind of good project to fail while Verge went to moon.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

spectrecoin is a scam, they are scamming their customer for telling the customers that the money they are using is fraud. you can check this link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515839.0

look for a better coin to invest in.. goodluck.

I'll never defend Spectrecoin as I've already stated my views.
But mate, you've linked Spectrocoin, slightly different even though similar names Wink
kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

a reasonable case occurs when an ICO is finished then the massive sales will occur and cause a coin price down drastic. It is a little too hard and do better-holding coins only in months ahead to high price again and will start to stabilize.
Darkstare

Activity: 59
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

The Spectrecoin problem it solves is broker driven financial fraud in trading. Financial fraud in trading costs billions to consumers and livelihoods every year.
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

This coin is pumping again. But i think the price is down again. I will buy some XSPEC when the price under 0.3$
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

Today spectrecoin rises 29,83%. Its awesome pump! I think it's too late to invest. Prices will drop back instantly if i invest Cheesy
I do not know if it will be back to its old prices, but the investors will be a little relaxed Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
larsbalzak (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

Keep the FUD coming, just lets me buy more Smiley

I would be very carefull, all the signs points towards scam. Otherwise I would've bought immediatly.  Embarrassed
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

Spectre will take off in the coming months. first we need more patience and wait for new wallet version. when you compare spectre both technically and financially to other major privacy coins you can see some positives. to me it looks more sophisticated to other privacy coins.
larsbalzak (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

Spectre will take off in the coming months. first we need more patience and wait for new wallet version. when you compare spectre both technically and financially to other major privacy coins you can see some positives. to me it looks more sophisticated to other privacy coins.

It already took off in december. But now I will wait and see if the project is scam or not...
gunner833

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:18:49 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 01:29:09 PM by gunner833

All the scams allegations are because of the lead developer claiming many things but without providing proofs of anything of what he claims, and then also proved wrong in some of them. He's also a proven liar. And there is no tech, as he's not really working on the coin, check his 9 months of work in github, not much.

Read also my thread if you haven't: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839833
Unknown Crypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

All the scams allegations are because of the lead developer claiming many things but without providing proofs of anything of what he claims, and then also proved wrong in some of them. He's also a proven liar. And there is no tech, as he's not really working on the coin, check his 9 months of work in github, not much.

Read also my thread if you haven't: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839833

You put a lot of energy into this.
You made your point, but now it starts to get annoying.

What are your intentions?

Do you really think that spectrecoin is a scam?
Because I don't think so.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:53:33 PM

I think its not dying, the whole market is red, but now its going back to green!

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

spectrecoin is not dead this is just a matter of time and unstable market, so I think the current price of spectrecoin is unstable and the market is in low price.
gunner833

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:14:49 AM

You put a lot of energy into this.
You made your point, but now it starts to get annoying.

What are your intentions?

Do you really think that spectrecoin is a scam?
Because I don't think so.

11 days and there is not 1.4 yet. Also 1.4 code is still not public. jbg disappeared again. He announced news about 1.4 for the third time and hasn't given any. Call it as you prefer.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

And the reviews say that for all the time of work, there have not been any major disruptions. Services are provided qualitatively. The interface is clear and convenient. The level of security is also at a high level. And the price is well, it's temporary, we hope for growth in the future.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: