Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 2018 the year of stablecoins?  (Read 940 times)
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

As the market cap increases the coins become more and more stable as moving coins with large market caps isn't that easy and requires huge amount of money. Just one more pump and Bitcoin would reach a market cap which would reduce the volatility of bitcoin tremendously.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

«Allocating to cryptos may be risky but the risk return has been hugely positive in the last few years. However, the lack of price stability still prevents the wide adoption of cryptocurrencies from several sectors such as institutional money. There are also a set of cases where a stablecoin is required even for a very short period» (read it here: https://medium.com/@globcoin_io/bringing-stablecoins-to-the-next-level-357879430b0f)

What's your opinion on stablecoins?
At present, the market doesn't have any legal right to protect the interests of investors, so the psychology of the crowd is often afraid of the fluctuations. In 2018, there will be some countries or even the SEC that will be able to create specific legislation for the market. If this happens, it will hold on to stability

catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

I also think 2018 is the year of the Stablecoins, look at the success of the Tether. My country also has a stablecoin project, they are calling for investment, I am considering trying to use half of my money to invest in it Smiley
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

When a new coin came in this online market and most of the people think this coin can't make a good place in this online market as like bitcoin. When bitcoin came in this online market on that there are too many people don't believe with bitcoin because they don't believe digital coin. Now a days too many coin came in this online market and some people don't understand crypto market and they don't believe crypto currency but i hope all coin will be stable in this year and most of the people support in a short time.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

Experts says it is the year of the altcoins and i dont understand what they mean,should we get more altcoins? because there will be a lot of sideways this year? i mean the market has been more stable compare those past few years that is why these altcoins are growing too fast,but we should hope that these solid altcoins will survive when the market has crashed hard.

nawaki

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

Whether promising stablecoins in digital currency, because digital currency have fluctuatif properties, that's what make these currency unique and interesting, is stable there will be no significant binding that will be get a result that is more than today.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

I also think 2018 is the year of the Stablecoins, look at the success of the Tether. My country also has a stablecoin project, they are calling for investment, I am considering trying to use half of my money to invest in it Smiley
The name of that coin is funny, as a matter of fact it seems that it would be too much of a name for people to seriously understand it. 2018 is the year for altcoins!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
firstblood!

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

the very idea of a stable coin seems to be very relevant, now most investors and cryptocurrency users are confused by the strong volatility, overshadowing the positive aspects such as speed, globality and convenience of transfers
1kings

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:33:23 PM

Looks like it already. Slow and creepy sideways movements but overall it's going to grow.

To see 2017 phenomenon, it'd take another 5-9years. Yes, that was what it took BTC to enter the mainstream.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

2017 was the year of ICOS so many of them popped up with promises to deliver in future and i think 2018 will be the time when they actually deliver their product or initial releases of their products. So 2018 will be  year of existing coins coming with their products.

Stablecoins already gave huge returns in 2017 like ETH NEO XRP.  So not expecting much parabolic growth from them.
agricointech

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

I don't think crypto will stable before 2020,financial supervisory authority in much countries seems dislike crypto
oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:08:32 PM

I think it's likely that this year will be the year of altcoins. The time for this to happen is at the end of the summer season. Because if the bitcoin rises, it rises in the altcoins. I think the bitcoin will rise rapidly after 3-4 months.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:02:28 PM

I think it's likely that this year will be the year of altcoins. The time for this to happen is at the end of the summer season. Because if the bitcoin rises, it rises in the altcoins. I think the bitcoin will rise rapidly after 3-4 months.
There is no doubt about that, it reallly suprises me that people are so negitive about this, the year has just started and they are already saying that it is a bad year for the cryptocurrency just because we had a slight bump in the roda everything is going to be bad for the rest of the year, they keep forgetting that bitcoin was able to go up from 6k to 16k in a month, in a month everything could change, and if bitcoin risies the whole market rises along side with it so always stay positive and keep holding.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:03:58 PM

Stablecoins are needed IMO. And I think we also should talk which coins can be collateral.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

«Allocating to cryptos may be risky but the risk return has been hugely positive in the last few years. However, the lack of price stability still prevents the wide adoption of cryptocurrencies from several sectors such as institutional money. There are also a set of cases where a stablecoin is required even for a very short period» (read it here: https://medium.com/@globcoin_io/bringing-stablecoins-to-the-next-level-357879430b0f)

What's your opinion on stablecoins?

I do not think that in 2018 the market for cryptocurrencies will stabilize. I think we will see the falls and rises in prices of coins. So do not relax. We still have to fight with the uncertainty of the market.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

If you might have noticed than not a single coin survived the bitcoin price drop and got down with it. So am not sure if there are any coins which have been stables in the past few months.

skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

The name of that coin is funny, as a matter of fact it seems that it would be too much of a name for people to seriously understand it. 2018 is the year for altcoins!

Yeah the name's a bit misleading. Grin

I do agree that altcoins will have a great year though.
GCP17

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:11:46 PM

I think it will be. The volatility of all cryptos is killing the gains. Parking gains in a Stablecoin makes sense. I like Globcoin - it makes sense.
Pennyblocks

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:38:48 PM

I think it will be. The volatility of all cryptos is killing the gains. Parking gains in a Stablecoin makes sense. I like Globcoin - it makes sense.

Have not heard of Globcoin before but there is many that want to stable with gold.
Here are some:

Puregold
DigixDAO
Pecunio
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:47:36 PM

Year 2018 will be very important for crypto health. crypto-market is stable because of the fear among the investors so they had booked their profits. But i think soon them market will break the resistance with full boom so fasten your seat belts to have roller coaster ride in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: