Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your Idea on Altcoins?  (Read 488 times)
CybermenZ (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

My take is Altcoins do have a bright future. It is all about the how they organize their teams very well and come out with the best project that will be promising and create good perception in the minds of the investors and all stake holders.

Take a critical look at this very one. Marine Coin. Coming out with artificial intelligence Machine to Machine Payment Network. This is very promising and has a great future for the Crypto global world.

Currency they are running an ICO which will help increase their user base and instituting great measures to put their coin in good pace above all other Altcoins. There is an ongoing free 45,000 marine coin (MTC) for anyone who will be able to promote their coin to the standards set by them and I believe that is a good step in the right direction. You can check it out here https://marineco.in/ico and grab your tokens as soon as possible since they will be one of the best Altcoins on the market.

For others to know that Altcoins have future Marine coins have started trading on Formula one trading platform which is a very good steps taken by the team.

Thanks alot for you attention. In conclusion Altcoins have a bright future and don't stop investing in the right ones most especially Marine Coin.

Let have your thoughts...
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indika8821

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:16:34 PM

The more you read on projects the more you start to piece it all together. Blockchain technology is extremely disruptive, but that is not enough. You need the right team, using this technology to disrupt an industry that HAS A MARKET. Just because you can tokenize something does not mean the market will value that token.
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

I don't know if this is only to promote the specific coin. They might have a good project but the problem is will investors have a take on this? It will always depend on the team whose behind the project. Starting the token is very easy but the real challenge is how you will keep it in the market for such a long time.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:13:48 AM

I think Altcoins are made in correction with Bitcoin’s constant fluctuation and slow transaction. And we cant deny the fact that btc transaction really is very slow. Though a key factor for a coin’s price is team composition and market strategy.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:33:14 AM

Altcoin can be useful because of its features if its really useful to people and it can help them on daily lives and everybody use it that would be consider as replacement of bitcoin.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:07:07 AM

The more you read the more you know about Altcoin, aside from Bitcoin, other coin that reaches exchange and have value is I consider Altcoin, ongoing ICO coins project or coins that are undergoing or on the process of creation and approval of many is I consider as tokens, do we have same quotes or I need to read more?
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:19:40 AM

Altcoins are next to bitcoin. This are just alternate crypto currency but has a good value that are also good source of earning. Some altcoins has a no value or less and some also has a great value. Some altcoins are also has the potential for long term investments just like bitcoin. And you may become rich with these altcoins if you will just know how to manage your coins. 

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:24:39 AM

my idea on Altcoins is buy on cheap and sell it on high price to get profit
and in my opinion the price of altcoins in this current markets is cheap, just collect more altcoins with have a good potential to grow in the future such as Ethereum  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:58:42 AM

Frankly, the coins you mean I do not really know it Smiley, btw thank you for the information you gave me, I will try to learn it.
    Back to your question "what is your idea on altcoins", many ideas when it comes to altcoins, for example can join trading or mining. I think altcoin is an efficient alternative way as my knowledge, and also has a good future. Other thing that altcoin has given extra income for me. Wink
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

There are so many projects being started that it is a given some will be successful.  You can mitigate risk by looking for projects you like and then researching them.  There are plenty of slick projects out there with 'teams' made up of people that have absolutely no social media presence.  Can't find them on Facebook or Linked IN or Twitter.  I avoid those at a 100% rate.
Wisoran

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

My idea in altcoins is that it is necessary to look for altcoins, which has not yet been conducted pump and dump.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

There are so many projects being started that it is a given some will be successful.  You can mitigate risk by looking for projects you like and then researching them.  There are plenty of slick projects out there with 'teams' made up of people that have absolutely no social media presence.  Can't find them on Facebook or Linked IN or Twitter.  I avoid those at a 100% rate.
As an investor we should really do the proper ways on investing be sensible enough to do the things which are right.Research and investigations should really be done if you don't like to lose up money.Always choose up the the best projects which you do see that has the potential.Investing would always have an accompanied risk and we should really beware on that thing.Altcoin market is vast and its quiet hard to choose the best ones.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

As an investor we should really do the proper ways on investing be sensible enough to do the things which are right.Research and investigations should really be done if you don't like to lose up money.Always choose up the the best projects which you do see that has the potential.Investing would always have an accompanied risk and we should really beware on that thing.Altcoin market is vast and its quiet hard to choose the best ones.

We would get the same profit when we study, analyze and invest in the altcoins as well as in the ICOs. We have successful ICOs with more unique projects. Just need to be proactive and check out the  details of each ICOs. The white paper, roadmap, team profiles and the amount of investment would detail you of legit ICOs. We do have so many strong altcoins which have shown its success in being listed under exchanges soon after the ICOs with large value. When going for investment, ICO is one of the best options to look at. We do have scam ICOs. Need to be more vibrant before investing in any one.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

I agree the future of alcoin is very bright. I also do not hesitate to invest my money on some alcoin. the problem that still can not be overcome is ico scam I hope there will be rules to reduce ico scam.
kimtaek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

Altcoins are the alternative Cryptocurrencies launched after the success of Bitcoin. Generally, they project themselves as better substitutes to Bitcoin. Altcoins can be used when there is no Bitcoin available. There are some Altcoins with high value than we expect and worst there are more "Spanky Coins" or sh!tcoins...
Sachin1986

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

The future is good.... So HOLD them until they go to the moon...
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:24:40 AM

Frankly, the coins you mean I do not really know it Smiley, btw thank you for the information you gave me, I will try to learn it.
    Back to your question "what is your idea on altcoins", many ideas when it comes to altcoins, for example can join trading or mining. I think altcoin is an efficient alternative way as my knowledge, and also has a good future. Other thing that altcoin has given extra income for me. Wink
For me, altcoins are just a copycat which tried to be like bitcoin in all aspects and failed badly. They all are alternatives but the originality lies in only bitcoin. All these years, Ethereum has been trying to overtake bitcoin but has not even come close to that. Altcoins can also give some profits which are far lesser than the ones produced by the CRYPTO KING and only few of these are capable of doing so.
shetat

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:49:34 AM

Altcoin is like any other currency out there, just made my comparison, Altcoins are created to be used to purchase in the future or to be used to specific services under its contract, but for now Altcoin is used for trading.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:43:29 PM

95% of altcoins are scam and have no useful application, just good for traders to take away our btc with pump and dumps
alval

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

altcoins are improvements from BTC. neither the fluctuation or process time belonging to BTC
so we are talking about the future of crypto. we don't know when bitcoin will not being "king" anymore,
 as we know there are altcoins which its performance are better and reliable than BTC. they are created with specific service for the specific purpose aside using for trading
and digital asset and their process is very bright.
and someday the BTC will be substituted with reliable altcoins
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: