Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your Idea on Altcoins?  (Read 492 times)
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:48:31 PM

There are several topics related to the issue and each time we come across questions like this make us reflect our vision and our adaptation in today's marketplace. In relation to the topic, in my opinion and with a simpler view altcoins is the democratic means of acquiring profits in a giant crypto market, generating fluidity of low and high possibilities for Bitcoin.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:14:05 AM

my idea on Altcoins is buy on cheap and sell it on high price to get profit
and in my opinion the price of altcoins in this current markets is cheap, just collect more altcoins with have a good potential to grow in the future such as Ethereum  Wink

These are all things that everyone wants. buy at the lowest price in large quantities and sell with the highest price. Select potential coins like the ethereum, bitcoin cash for investment this year will provide a high profit.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
greenpath

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:35:53 AM

This is clear for Marine coin not for altcoins although marine coin is one of the altcoins. Well you have stated it good and it looks like promising coin. As altcoins it will hit the market and possibly will go to moon. From lower price to up in the future. Good luck.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

my opinion for altcoin is great for the future especially when it's in management by an outstanding team, and sincerely in the build creates an atmosphere of investor and market conducive and trustworthy, altcoin is very good and the future is bright when it is able to become a legitimate currency, and legal would be more comfortable and interesting, may be useful
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

One thing is certain in this market: there are ups and downs. So definitely, alts will crash, alts will come back up.
But the coupling with BTC is what kills it the most. But this will definitely change. We are already seeing this somewhat with ETH: when you look at coin charts with ETH pairings they show less coupling with BTC.
We still have a long way to go, however. But one thing that you can do is invest with coins that show promise in utility, and not just profit.. like Multiversum. With that assurance, you can weather the storms with much more comfort.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

If you look at the number of Altcoins, you can definitely state that at least half of them have great value, the same applies to the upcoming Ico. So you should not doubt that soon the demand for alts will be higher than for bitcoin, the main thing is only now to monitor and filter the entire market from scammers.

kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

ADA, ICX, OMG, Wanchain and AION. Potentials will continue in this market conditions and will continue to do so.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

and in my opinion the price of altcoins in this current markets is cheap, just collect more altcoins with have a good potential to grow in the future such as Ethereum  Wink

These are all things that everyone wants. buy at the lowest price in large quantities and sell with the highest price. Select potential coins like the ethereum, bitcoin cash for investment this year will provide a high profit.
Yes, buying when the market is dump is the best way to earn huge profit but I prefer to invest into MMOCoin cause the mentioned coin are well know already and there are some coin in the market which have bright future but people underestimated it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

My idea is that altcoins will be big gainers for following year. They will rival bitcoin and take more market size. But I prefer alts of top 100 crypto list, don't consider nonames
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

Altcoin was playing an important too in the crypto currencies, just look at Ethereum, DogeCoin, Litecoin, etc., these top coin in the market are giving a huge changes while trying to become as different as Bitcoin and more people are loving the idea that they can use a different platform in the blockchain. And i think altcoin was made because of the number one thing in the market that causes the price to change is the fluctuation.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:05:10 AM

My take on altcoins is for there to be some form of decentralized governance over the creation of these alts. Too many alts in the market which are hurting investors, especially the noobs. If there's a way to assess ICO projects just the same way smart contracts are audited, it will go a long way to stabilizing these mess.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

Yes, but already their price is very high in the market, so instead of investing in high valued coin, it is better to find the best low valued coins which have the ability to reach higher price in short period of time. In the market, there are some potential coins and has the ability to increase their prices.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:46:09 AM

Yes, but already their price is very high in the market, so instead of investing in high valued coin, it is better to find the best low valued coins which have the ability to reach higher price in short period of time. In the market, there are some potential coins and has the ability to increase their prices.
If the price is high in the market then there is no need to go for a whole coin at one time. Buy as much amount as you can afford to. This is the beauty of digital currencies. It can be bought in decimals too. Investing in low valued coins cannot give big profits so what is the use of spending on them. Even in the best scenario, the holder needs to keep his coins for years.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:13:21 AM

I think this year will be a good growth of the entire cryptocurrency market, which means that altcoins will increase significantly in price.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

I believe there are many ambitious people that only need money to make their dreams true.
That means I am still optimistic about altcoin icos. But I know risks involved. And I still want to bet on that risk.
heidikim

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

The ICO process, which facilitates funding for the Altcoins in a massive sense, can continue to be with us for a longer period of time. I have never lost hope for the Atcoin and will continue to wait with hope. Every time we lose hope, we lose.
Krissmak

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

I am going in heavy on $cbt -

Have a look at $cbt www.commerceblock.com upcoming news on asset backed side-chains! The potential of this project could be phenomenal.
dontno

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

Altcoins are next to bitcoin, they are just alternate cryptocurrency that also have good values and also good source of earning. Some altcoins have less values while some have great values. Some altcoins also have potential for long term investments just like bitcoin.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

Altcoins are next to bitcoin, they are just alternate cryptocurrency that also have good values and also good source of earning. Some altcoins have less values while some have great values. Some altcoins also have potential for long term investments just like bitcoin.
Altcoins are always altcoin because all the alternative coins are always compare to Bitcoin so how you expecting it will replace the Bitcoin potential. But most of the altcoins are well performed in Crypto market its true at the same time Bitcoin is occupy the more than 35% percentage of total marketcap so Bitcoin is safer investment.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

Most of altcoin which doing ico is only want to grab fast money for their own or for their start up. I see a lot of it did not need blockchain technology but there are alsp legit project altcoin which trully will solving the world problem like xyo network and shivom project. And for me i only trust altcoin which have real use case and need blockchain to make the industries better.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: