Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:45:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your Idea on Altcoins?  (Read 492 times)
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

The more you read on projects the more you start to piece it all together. Blockchain technology is extremely disruptive, but that is not enough. You need the right team, using this technology to disrupt an industry that HAS A MARKET. Just because you can tokenize something does not mean the market will value that token.
You got it right dude. There are so many successful ICOs and seemed realistic projects that ended up to be scams and if not even if their tokens are listed in echanges the value is not even improving. I think it is the use of the token that determines its value.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

I think of altcoins as way of diversifying my portfolio to manage the risks involved in crypto currency world. I also think that some altcoins have specific uses which can be utilized in different fields like healthcare, administration, logistics, etc. There are many good altcoins out there, you just have to do your own research about them.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

My take is Altcoins do have a bright future. It is all about the how they organize their teams very well and come out with the best project that will be promising and create good perception in the minds of the investors and all stake holders.

Take a critical look at this very one. Marine Coin. Coming out with artificial intelligence Machine to Machine Payment Network. This is very promising and has a great future for the Crypto global world.

Currency they are running an ICO which will help increase their user base and instituting great measures to put their coin in good pace above all other Altcoins. There is an ongoing free 45,000 marine coin (MTC) for anyone who will be able to promote their coin to the standards set by them and I believe that is a good step in the right direction. You can check it out here https://marineco.in/ico and grab your tokens as soon as possible since they will be one of the best Altcoins on the market.

For others to know that Altcoins have future Marine coins have started trading on Formula one trading platform which is a very good steps taken by the team.

Thanks alot for you attention. In conclusion Altcoins have a bright future and don't stop investing in the right ones most especially Marine Coin.

Let have your thoughts...

There are other similar coins to Marine coin. Take a look at BTO. BTO has a main net launch with the exchange of AI, which will increase the rate of AI development.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

Altcoins possess a serious potential and are constantly in competition with each other. Any subcco that can beat Bitcoin's market share will carry this market much further. From what I have said, it should not mean that I am against Bitcoine or that I want it to be completely destroyed.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

check stats for coins is the key https://www.coingecko.com/en

Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

As long as a project is not actually used in our lives, its token is just a tool of speculation.

hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

As an investor in altcoin, we have to do the right way to make investments, the thing to really do is Start with Research and investigation, it's very necessary if you do not want to lose your coins, and choose the best project, do not just look at this project has a momentary potential. Investment will always have risks, therefore we must have the anticipation to minimize risk, we must always be aware of it. because the coin market is so wide, I think it's hard to choose the best.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

Same here I think altcoins do have a great potential to prosper in the future. In fact I think some of the ICO's might even have a room in the future in line with either bitcoin or ethereum. It is just a matter of time until these coins will increase soon.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

For me altcoins play as part of short term gains like buying at lower prices and then hodling for some long time and when prices are high i cash out my profits.But i want to collect more coins like ETH and hodl them for long as they have potential to rise high in future and globally accepted.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

As long as a project is not actually used in our lives, its token is just a tool of speculation.

This a trend mostly followed by scam coins, which just run to grab people money and run away. A coin without any utility in real life and zero use in our daily life at any instance, is just made for the basics of trading. But people are smart now and mostly invest in that coin which are productivity, so that even if the coin does not perform well at market they can trade the coin for services provided by the coin.

I think there is only 1% chance where a coin without any practical use will work at market and this is due to the uncertainty of users and unhealthy market tricks which capture users and make their coin highlight among others.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:45:10 PM

It seems, very difficult to find other "tools of success" in addition to speculation. Cryptocurrency today there is more than enough this number continues to grow every day. Buy a "young coin" tokens, do not need large quantities you can set even a few dollars because most coins in the literal sense are worth a penny.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of scams and trash in this area which significantly reduces our chances of making a profit.
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

My take is Altcoins do have a bright future. It is all about the how they organize their teams very well and come out with the best project that will be promising and create good perception in the minds of the investors and all stake holders.

Take a critical look at this very one. Marine Coin. Coming out with artificial intelligence Machine to Machine Payment Network. This is very promising and has a great future for the Crypto global world.

Currency they are running an ICO which will help increase their user base and instituting great measures to put their coin in good pace above all other Altcoins. There is an ongoing free 45,000 marine coin (MTC) for anyone who will be able to promote their coin to the standards set by them and I believe that is a good step in the right direction. You can check it out here https://marineco.in/ico and grab your tokens as soon as possible since they will be one of the best Altcoins on the market.

For others to know that Altcoins have future Marine coins have started trading on Formula one trading platform which is a very good steps taken by the team.

Thanks alot for you attention. In conclusion Altcoins have a bright future and don't stop investing in the right ones most especially Marine Coin.

Let have your thoughts...
Altcoin in my opinion goes to the good, there are excellent priorities for the future, currently it is not standing still, a little begins to grow, and will lead this cryptocurrency of course for the better.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:17:30 AM

Same here I think altcoins do have a great potential to prosper in the future. In fact I think some of the ICO's might even have a room in the future in line with either bitcoin or ethereum. It is just a matter of time until these coins will increase soon.
If you choose the right altcoin the potential would be an extremely lucky thing, the price they can give you x2 or x3. But most altcoin prices are stuck in place. They can not be raised because the manager and the project are too bad.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

altcoin could be accepted in various countries is a good thing. Perhaps the next few years this will be materialized view the benefits of altcoin and its function very much. little by little have started popping up that gives the State a positive treatment for altcoin. Surely this will make altcoin has a great future. I believe it is.  Smiley

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:56:53 PM

The same coin as all the others, it seems, even no features, but of course they are, you can rely on this cryptocurrency, as it is now going well, you can count on it in the future.

BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

The good coin with a good continuation of, perhaps with potentially a good future, wedda now development goes well and confidently, and not sense to doubt that in any time soon about falls.
i-spn

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:16:12 PM

Altcoins are revolution, which introduce more advanced tech. There are so many altcoins in the world, I prefer to pick up an old coin rather than a new one. SpartanCoin is an old coin, SpartanCoin Talk.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

I also believe in the future of the Altcoins. I believe that their projects are very interesting and promising, there is a certain platform for development, I hope for their further success.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

Everytime we can see new and good coins. In my opinion altcoins will can change crypto market for better. People looking for something which is needed in crypto, in last time i see a lot good ideas so i belive in my theory
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:57:57 AM

Altcoins are good because they are trying to bring into the world some new technologies that will be relevant with time. But simply, many of them remain at the development stage, being simple extortion. Therefore, each of us need not just choose altcoins, but choose really valuable coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: