Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:02:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just made a million by investing an ICO with my friend, what now?  (Read 530 times)
thomasyoung99 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:15:43 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 02:37:06 PM by thomasyoung99

Two months ago I found a website with all sorts of ICO information.
Immediately I told my friend Edward and after researching on Holdernews for 3 days,
together we put 5000 dollar to invest
the token had just hit 1 million dollar yesterday on OKEX
What now, how should we split?

update:
200x is reasonable since we buy in at the price of PRIVATE SALE
I know, right? The ICO game is rigged... people investing in private sale stage always get the best price...
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

Immediately I told my friend Edward and together we put 5000 dollar to invest

That's must be in your planned. If your investment are well divided then you should split you profits equally. I think you can solve your problem together with your friend not us. But in my opinion, you can hold your coins because I think this is the bullish time of it specially that the coin moves up yesterday. Hold till you know that the price will slowly goes down.

kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

Now just do not rush, invest further, make more money and have a rest! Make your dreams come true!
Just enjoy it!
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

What ICO was? Congratulations... you are a rich man now! If I were you, I would sell at least half and make diversification to protect your gain...

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

Cool, I congratulate you and your friend. Continue to invest, to spend a small part of the profit is a sin not to note such an event. Wink
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

Congratulations, you can use the money to invest in other ico projects! 2018 will be a year of blockchain technology.

You are looking for some good ico projects, and good luck will bring you benefits!

setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:39:28 PM

As said above , this had to be planned beforehand so to avoid problems up to the hilt .
If I were you, I would withdraw 50℅ and reinvest the other 50℅ in order to keep the investment operation continuously executed
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

Immediately I told my friend Edward and after researching on Holdernews for 3 days,

Congratulation guys! You have reached quite fast what others reach during their whole life. Do not rush, I would advise you to distribute this amount of money among some solid coins from top 10-20 to be sure that one day you will not lose all your savings and your coin was not just pump and dump.
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

Attaboys! I agree that 50% of the funds should be allocated to other Altcoins. Moreover, right now the market drawdown and prices are very good.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

Congratulations to you both. For you to reach this far, I don't think you need advice to guide your investments. Congratulations once again.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

You should split your money into different projects that are really promosing for 2018. But you should also hold a good amount of Bitcoin or Ethereum, because both are safe invests and you should also cash out some fiat!
kahc

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:07:32 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 02:32:40 PM by kahc

I think you have misunderstood.
You probably meant that the Market Cap hitted 1 Million or maybe the Volume?, not that you made $1000000.

From $5000 to $1000000 is an increase of 19900%.
There are no cryptocurrencies or tokens that have had that amount of percentage increase in the past months.
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

50/50 and do what you want with your half. I would invest 50% and keep the other half. Not forget to oppen your own account in your own name. 2 friends trading at 1 account sounds like problems to me ,)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

Its quite simple divide the profit in a ratio of the amount of investment made. And if you do not want to withdraw and still want to make more money from it so that both of them buy some other tokens or invest in btc and hold it for another few months. When require money then only sell or else let your money grow with the rise of the price of the coin you will purchase.
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

You probably meant that the Market Cap hitted 1 Million or maybe the Volume?, not that you made $1000000.

From $5000 to $1000000 is an increase of 199900%.
There are no cryptocurrencies or tokens that have had that  amount of percentage increase in the past months.

Lol its not 199900% its about 19990% or 200x
Archstantonbees

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

1 mill is a lotta money, congrats anyway!
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

just talk with him on how to split the money. That was a good investment though. Congrats on that. Try investing in another ICO if your luck is still with you
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

I never believe in stories like that. I think it looks like a primitive ads or post for post. Such stories in life are rare. Among my friends there are no people who invest $ 5,000 in a new project with an unconfirmed reputation. ICO is always a very risky investment. Even experienced investors can not always determine the attractiveness of the project.
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

Come on mate, don't be lying on here. There is no any token which increased until 200x on OkEx yesterday.

P.S we don't ever care what is your friend's name.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

kahc

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

From $5000 to $1000000 is an increase of 199900%.
There are no cryptocurrencies or tokens that have had that  amount of percentage increase in the past months.

Lol its not 199900% its about 19990% or 200x

Clearly a mistype. Fixed now.
Anyway the fact is that no tokens or Cryptocurrencies have increased by that much in that time-frame.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: