Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin Ends  (Read 216 times)
alyssa85 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

Is the cryptocurrency just going to end up reenforcing the financial system it was supposed to disrupt?

Bitcoin was a clever idea. Idealistic, even. But it isn’t working out quite as its developers imagined. In fact, once all the coin has been mined, bitcoin will simply reinforce the very banking system it was invented to disrupt.

Watching the bitcoin phenomenon is a bit like watching the three-decade decline of the internet from a playspace for the counterculture to one for venture capitalists. We thought the net would break the monopoly of top-down, corporate media. But as business interests took over it has become primarily a delivery system for streaming television to consumers, and consumer data to advertisers. Likewise, bitcoin was intended to break the monopoly of the banking system over central currency and credit. But, in the end, it will turn into just another platform for the big banks to do the same old extraction they always have. Here’s how.

Read more:  https://www.fastcompany.com/40537404/how-bitcoin-ends

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
stefanionut99

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will end at all, these articles are just personal ideal about bitcoin and i think it's not that worth for us to consider.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

Oh Bitcoin is going to die again?  Cheesy
That's bullish!
Add it to the stupid articles on 99bitcoins.com
Man why you link to such dumb articles?
This article reads the same like one of those 90s one, where it was written so often how the internet is going down.
The more often I read that the more Bitcoin I wanna buy! More of it please!
donpepot

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

Oh Bitcoin is going to die again?  Cheesy
That's bullish!
Add it to the stupid articles on 99bitcoins.com
Man why you link to such dumb articles?
This article reads the same like one of those 90s one, where it was written so often how the internet is going down.
The more often I read that the more Bitcoin I wanna buy! More of it please!

Boycoin ends by Watching the bitcoin phenomenon is a bit like watching the three-decade decline of the internet from a playspace for the counterculture to one for venture capitalists. We thought the net would break the monopoly of top-down, corporate media. But as business interests took over it has become primarily a delivery system for streaming television to consumers, and consumer data to advertisers. Likewise, bitcoin was intended to break the monopoly of the banking system over central currency and credit. But, in the end, it will turn into just another platform for the big banks to do the same old extraction they always have.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

yes, in a long time bitcoin will soon strengthen its financial system, bitcoin requires careful preparation, so bitcoin will be a currency system that will last for a long time.

the task of bitcoin not only rivals the monopoly economy, and destroys it, but also create a crypto platform that can spoil consumers, so that consumers are attracted to bitcoin and the crypto world.

Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

If bitcoin will end, it is only beyond the creator decision, but as what I have been seen about the total operation today and their status, on how the management  provide a good and smooth flow of operation, I can conclude that bitcoin will still live in a very long life journey of operation, and without ending of total growth of income between consumers and the creator. Because not only creator of bitcoin gained but also the consumers gained, it is likewise equally having a profit between consumers and creator.
e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:50:52 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 03:37:28 PM by e19293001

When you heard bitcoin is going to end, just think that they'll just take advantage of buying it for cheap price. Bitcoin has gone through a lot of tough times and it survived. The math is real and cryptography is real, man. And so is cryptocurrency. The author from the OP's link says, bitcoin is worthless and more than worthless, he's saying that is stupid as fuck. He doesn't have a proof. look at the market price now. It has been proven a lot of times. That article wont survive and bitcoin will still survive.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

I don't believe it even if it was from CNBC or coin telegraph etc. The bitcoins fate is not so bad as they depict in the article. I mean come on why would banks even care about it in the future if they are not doing currently after so much struggles and developments from the bitcoin devs. Bitcoin will not end because its programers have made it with great thoughts and with great accuracy. It will evolve according to time and it will still be decentralised and will be working with the same principles as it was made in past. One more thing about it is, bitcoin might just work alongside the banks but will never be implemented into it for many ex reasons.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

Through the years since bitcoin was made and gains attraction to investors, traders and even miners FUD's was all over the place to trample bitcoin because they know how it will change the currency system.

Until now there are amass of it spreading the word but bitcoin still survives. Haters gonna hate! Undecided
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

It's hard for me to finish bitcoin. That can not happen. When bitcoin is out of date it ends itself. I think bitcoin will last more than 20 years.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

When you heard bitcoin is going to end, just think that they'll just take advantage of buying it for cheap price. Bitcoin has gone through a lot of tough times and it survived. The math is real and cryptography is real, man. And so is cryptocurrency. It's been proved a lot of times.

Yeah like it is a strategy to cause another drop so that the whales will keep increasing there quantity and profit making in bitcoin. It has been the way of giving negative news to have some drop.
nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will end at all, these articles are just personal ideal about bitcoin and i think it's not that worth for us to consider.
Yeah youre right bitcoin will never been ending as long as we have a full support for this kind of cryptocurrency.I dont believe for this but the fact is bitcoin is the only way to coplte the emptiness of my heart.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

I do not think bitcoin will end. Although at the present time the cost of bitcoin increases and falls erratically. But I think you should not be too scared. Because the price increases and decreases only little difference. The current price of bitcoin has always attracted many investors. In the future, the cost of bitcoin will increase many times over the current. So bitcoin will never end.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

Is the cryptocurrency just going to end up reenforcing the financial system it was supposed to disrupt?

Bitcoin was a clever idea. Idealistic, even. But it isn’t working out quite as its developers imagined. In fact, once all the coin has been mined, bitcoin will simply reinforce the very banking system it was invented to disrupt.

Watching the bitcoin phenomenon is a bit like watching the three-decade decline of the internet from a playspace for the counterculture to one for venture capitalists. We thought the net would break the monopoly of top-down, corporate media. But as business interests took over it has become primarily a delivery system for streaming television to consumers, and consumer data to advertisers. Likewise, bitcoin was intended to break the monopoly of the banking system over central currency and credit. But, in the end, it will turn into just another platform for the big banks to do the same old extraction they always have. Here’s how.

Read more:  https://www.fastcompany.com/40537404/how-bitcoin-ends
This article is not satisfying me. I know when Bitcoin is dying.
When internet is completely stopped in all over the world that time only Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies are dying. Otherwise no way to end in Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

Read more:  https://www.fastcompany.com/40537404/how-bitcoin-ends

I see that as negative news is not necessarily true, I think bitcoin will stay alive and bitcoin future will be much more popular from now on.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

I think bitcoin will be adopted by various countries as an international digital currency very soon.

JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

If you still think that bitcoin will end, then you are just making a pollution here, and you are not right to become here because you will just lost your money here, it is hard to join with something that you are not believing so better exposed ourselves a little more before investing our money.
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:31:41 PM

I dont think the bitcoin will ends. Because as of now, bitcoin is unstoppable, many people continiung invest in bitcoin. And the developer in bitcoin are going to have upgrade the systems of bitcoin to pretty much high security.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

That's far from happening because bitcoin was developed just yesterday only and still it's popular as heaven and new people are popping in everyday. Each day new person pops in is new proof for the bitcoin reality. The existence of bitcoin is all because of us and nothing else. If we keep using it then we don't loose it that's for sure. Plus day by day the use of bitcoin will keep rising and thus we will see it is being accepted by the government and much more. This kind of events will happen surely man and it won't let go the bitcoin.
pawanjain

Activity: 2702
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin will end up like the other financial banking platforms. Chances are there that when all the bitcoins are mined its value may go down but it might even rise up more than ever. It could even happen that Bitcoin's scarcity make it's price jump up more higher than it was thought to be. In this case the banking system will be disrupted if many people start using it by then.  So these articles are just a bunch of another crap posted by another pessimistic BTC fan.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███