Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 06:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVESTMENT IDEAS  (Read 1751 times)
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

1000$ TO INVEST, WHERE SHOULD I PUT IT?

BTC, shorting can turn it into 10,000 if you know how. But if you believe in alts more, then go for either ETH, LTC, or XRP. IF you have the heart of a risk taker, then invest in upcoming ICOs, even if its $200 each, you could get a return of at least 30% - 50% after ICO or up to 2-3x once on exchange.
davidcarpediem

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

I would invest in a keyboard with a caps lock key.
thanks to make me smile alone  Grin
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

You can invest in some of coins from top 20 on coinmarketcap. But you should analyze some of projects and choose your investment profit!
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

Better to invest it on 3 great coins that you think can make good money for you that is base on your analysis. Always do your own research before buying coins, because any unsupported decisions can lead you to a loss column, better to be careful on this.
Taugami

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

How many people are willing to invest their money, just to invest them in something. To begin with, study the market, try to do bounty companies and only then invest.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

Before answer to your question.I had one question.Are you investing 1000$ for short term or long term ??
If you want to inverse for your future and long-term means,the option is ethereum,litecoin and Monero.
If the answer  is for short term,then it's surely bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

You are the one who can answer that as we don't know what is your preference and interest.

Come back here if you can give some insights about what investment you preferred. It will take lots of discussion if we talked about some opportunities that can grab on $1,000 investment whether on real world or cryptos.
BTC-Market

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

For long term holds, I tend to value crypto that has actual code/tech behind it. To that end, I like Sia, PIVX, and Lisk. I'd also +1 Strat and Golem.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

I try to answer with my opinion, double choise:
 the first 50%BTC and second 50%ETH hope you likes
 good luck and thank you
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:13:24 PM

At the moment btc seems to go up from here, if it breaks the previous ATH then expect a new bigger ATH soon, if you are not a btc fan then you can find a couple of good icos and put your money there.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Joshua85

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:47:26 PM

buy Universa or tomocoin
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:53:41 PM

At the moment btc seems to go up from here, if it breaks the previous ATH then expect a new bigger ATH soon, if you are not a btc fan then you can find a couple of good icos and put your money there.
My investment advice for you is quite simple I guess because I just do long-term invest. I hope you can understand what I am saying and it become usefull for you. Long-term invest does not need much effort to do. You just need to focus on collecting and buying the correct crypto. And when you have some amount of them, you should wait for it for the price to go up. It is very important that you set your target for selling your crypto. Do not sell when you do not have the profit yet. And never sell when the price is down. The best crypto I can offer to you is BTC and ETH.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:14:50 AM

Hi mate, IMHO find another 1000$ and make simple mining farm with like 5 cheap gtx 1050 ti cards, mine ethereum.
Or invest in 3-5 different altcoins like Cardano, Tron, Stellar, Iota, Nem (might be risky to invest)
------------------
Ps. I know easy way just to double your money right now 100% guaranty very easy way using exchanges, if interested fell free to ask and i  will share for small amount of crypto!(50usd will do)
telegram @leostellar
f-book leo.stellar.127
cheers.

Wow. You managed to insert your scam attempt even as you pretend to give advice. Why do people never want to be a bit more intelligent with a scam? $50 doubled every day for 10 days gives you $51,200. Five more days and you become a millionaire. So why do you not just do that if your strategy is really 100%? Then you do not need ever to waste time posting on this forum any more and just retire rich.

Another ponzi? Literally days after BitConnect? Wow... Just wow... You guys are really stubborn! Shall we do something about this?
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:55:59 AM

invest in savedroid now, its the last day to invest, or buy auto/cube in okex, auto/cube it s a good project from korea..
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:14:32 AM

Currently and honestly I put some of my savings to bitcoin just below 10k (to feel safer). I think its better to wait holding bitcon to recover back, then you can jump right in to other coins eth, neo and others.

This is a good safe idea, in a bear market if BTC climbs or dips even a little your alt value is most likely going to drop in sat value
In these conditions, I still invest in the coins I want and would hold long term, but at a 20% increase I sell, wait for it to dip back down then buy it again, been times where they've dipped after only 5-10%, I just keep holding in this case.

When the market is less bearish I hold my coins till I see a correction coming or starting then go back to BTC.

Been making nice profits even in this market with this approach.
lmoe23

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:16:10 AM

check altcoins on coinmarketcap and research what's the purpose of that coin.

some are investing on ICO's, try bitcoinus ICO it's on pre sale this month.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:50:03 AM

put all your money on TEN / tokenomy. buy it at bitcoin.co.id the price now arround $0.50. coin in circullation will be 120 million and coin issued 200 million. dev token will be held for 6 month. the price only at x2.5 as per today. token is utility token can be used for trade at bitcoin.co.id and holder get 50% discount for trading fee and 50% for rupiah withdrawal fee. bitcoin.co.id also have 500k member there. exchanger existed from 2013. i believe the price can goes up to $4 -$5
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

For you, I think the best is participation in some Ico. This will now give you both knowledge and profits more than investing in alts. But in part, you can invest inexpensive coins with good liquidity.

merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

In my opinion, you should find like-minded people who form a co-investment group. In the group of many people they will give you ideas and analysis more accurately alone. I think you should learn to invest more, instead of asking a question on this forum. No one will show you how to make a profit. Get yourself motivated and learn from acquaintances.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

You can buy VEN, STEEM or SBD for short term investment. Or you can join some icos for long term. Both of are good buy i prefer to buy coins in exchanges. My recommendation would be to buy coins or similar coins that I said Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: