Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:42:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVESTMENT IDEAS  (Read 1744 times)
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

if you newbie in trading, i suggest you to investing your money for longterm for the excample eth or btc, but if you want to learning trading, you can use 25% of capital to short term, this is usefull for keeping your psicology
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

1000$ TO INVEST, WHERE SHOULD I PUT IT?

Well for me Honestly I don't have the rights to tell you what coins you need to buy because it is your money. Maybe one thing I can give just search for this coin ETH,LTC,NEO,TEL,OMG,ICX do you deep search on those coins then follow what your GUTS says.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

You can buy tokens of a recently completed ISO with good contributions. You can carefully study multi-year projects, but they may have less potential than new projects.
Is as idea.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

As comment by poster #2, always research and learn about what is blockchain before you invest
Everyone knows that crypto isn't just about up and down, the blockchain itself is something powerful however i think most people have no idea what they are doing

My suggestion for you is always, research before you invest

Few coins that are advisable to invest from me
Get Protocol
Kyber Network Crystal Token
Ripto Credit Network
Zilliqa
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:37:39 AM

hi guys, im new to icos but i realized that most of the times i cannot buy as much tokens as i want.
I read about this mkk pool https://discordapp.com/invite/FHKZGGX yesterday, they organize kind of a pools for pre-sales?
Has anyone heard of them? Any experience? Are they trustworthy?"
 HuhBTC
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

Buy 1 ETH, invest it into a decent ICO - there are a lot upcoming. Be ready to complete KYC and so on, also make sure that you are whitelisted. That's the best option in my opinion.

coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

Two ways to invest. For ICO project, you can see as many as ICOs you can, then buy a little on your interested one. the other one is to invest for coins. I think BTC is still the best choice for investment since it's an ancestor in the trading market and price is stable enough to bear the risk.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

Put some on your knowledge because no matter how much money you will have if you don't have proper mindset you will loss it later on. Don't ask where to invest, try to learn the process and so you can know where to invest, education will always have a big impact on this market.
I agree with this there is nothing wrong with asking for some advice once in a while but it seems obvious that if you do not have the knowledge required to invest on your own then you should not be investing at all, it is just common sense how can someone expect to profit from an investment if he does not know why he invested in a coin in the first place, and then even if someone else selected the right coin then another problem will surface which is when to sell.
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:15:31 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 05:38:14 PM by Rosscy

Basic investment are knowledge. When you having enough knowledge about what altcoins you interest and what kind of investment type you will take, long holding or daily trading. There are some altcoin that price still increasing while others some going fall, such as MONERO MNR, NANO, etc.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:52:40 AM

Investing is a good thing, you need to equip yourself with knowledge and experience from the reality in the crypto market, not all investors are successful, many people stumble and stand up because they persist and try. any trades, if not further inquire knowledge, you will be left behind.
Market reference for a while, interest trends such as coins: BTC, ETH, NEO, Ripple. You will be well aware of the idea of investing.

reed209

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:19:14 AM

I particularly find it a good investment to analyze some currency that has a P.O.S above 100% and with great possibility of appreciation. It's an investment in the medium or long term, but I think it's worth it.
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:25:34 AM

I recommend going for the Privacy Coins and I personally think the coin with the highest potential is DeepOnion. It's price has been on a dip as of late, just 2.81$ (ATH is 20$) so it's a great time to buy and stake (10% POS). It's developers are very active, they just integrated OBFS4 and Meek last month on the wallet and now, Stealth Address or Deep Protocol is coming for added security, the community is huge and it still have 7 rounds of Airdrops. Check the forum here https://deeponion.org/community to know more.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:27:38 AM

I recommend going for the Privacy Coins and I personally think the coin with the highest potential is DeepOnion. It's price has been on a dip as of late, just 2.81$ (ATH is 20$) so it's a great time to buy and stake (10% POS). It's developers are very active, they just integrated OBFS4 and Meek last month on the wallet and now, Stealth Address or Deep Protocol is coming for added security, the community is huge and it still have 7 rounds of Airdrops. Check the forum here https://deeponion.org/community to know more.

Deep onion and Monero might be a good choice, although Monero is in the 3-figure range already, it would be hard to go on a short-term with it. But for a long-term, I think it would pay more. Besides there's a fork coming soon, MoneroV on the 14th (1:10), you could buy a lot to get double investment.
hlebarazi

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

Try Marinecoin. It has blazing fast transactions and confirmation times, zero transaction fees, a lightweight core wallet and can scale faster than most current coins. Definitely these are qualities that ensure practical everyday usability and acceptance of a coin. 450,000 MTC will be airdropped to 20,000 community members. This is your chance to be part of a great community. Join at https://marineco.in/ico
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

Investing your money into cryptocurrencies is not that easy and is very risky, do have any idea about trading? Because that's what you should ask yourself first, take time to read about trading and the coins you want to invest in. Don't just ask people what's a good coin to invest because you would not learn anything from just asking. This is one of the reason why moderators placed merits for newcomers to be able to understand what they are getting themselves into and not just hyped over what they read or heard on the internet.
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

obviously not in bitcoin , i mean not now. its not volatile now.
and you can invest in NEO, UTK so many coin out there you can choose from top 100 coin. 
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:26:54 PM

in a $ 1000 investment you should buy a coin at a low price like ignis, XLM (STELLAR) it is possible that this coin will soon rise for the near future, or you should check https://coinmarketcap.com/ to be able to choose which price of the coin is down again

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:04:44 PM

We should you put your money? In your pocket.

I don't know the level of experience you have in this space but if you are newbie as your rank says, take time to learn about the space, I will suggest 3 months minimum. it is very easy to make money ina bull market but the current market you can lose most of your money
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

We should you put your money? In your pocket.

I don't know the level of experience you have in this space but if you are newbie as your rank says, take time to learn about the space, I will suggest 3 months minimum. it is very easy to make money ina bull market but the current market you can lose most of your money

Learning is a lifelong process. And this is even more true with crypto whose market is not even ten years old yet. There is so much to learn, and lessons will always change and adapt. You stop learning for a while and your knowledge becomes irrelevant. Investment in crypto gives people unrealistic expectations, because of all the early adopters.

To OP, my suggestion first is keep that $1,000 all into Bitcoin if you are determined to invest into crypto. Then, as you learn more and come to better decisions, you can take that Bitcoin and buy your alts.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀