Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVESTMENT IDEAS  (Read 1741 times)
Belal

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

Do not ask where to invest, try to learn the process and so you can know where to invest .
I think now you are not fit in investment try to gain some knowledge in blockchain and cryptocurrency then you can invest in right coin.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foxsss55

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:17:53 PM

It can give you lots of tips and answers to your question. But I advise you to read yourself and look for if you lose you can not blame anyone
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

Buy NEO, Waves, GRFT, Bloom.  Wink Cheesy Smiley
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

just invest that money in the most trustable coins, there is not much that you can do with that amount of money other than putting it into two or three coins (it is not a big amount) so spread it in eth, and btc.
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

just invest that money in the most trustable coins, there is not much that you can do with that amount of money other than putting it into two or three coins (it is not a big amount) so spread it in eth, and btc.

absolutely true. the project's vision mission and team are very important. projects developed for the future are important. these are ETH, NEO, ADA, OMG, ZRX.
 Wink Wink
pipashu

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

A thousand dollars can be invested in taitai. This token won't disappoint you.
Last follen star

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:23:01 AM

At the moment it is difficult to predict which coin will grow and which one will fall and it is worth buying only coins with good technology in the future which you believe.
For me the best idea is to participate in iso, with a good selection of the project you can get a good profit.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:07:04 AM

When someone is asking where to invest, I will always ask if that is the amount that you can afford to lose and I will ask you the same thing. Well,  $1k is a lot that's why just like everybody else since I assume that you are just a newcomer in crypto, try to do a research on which is which so that you will not regret your decision but to answer your question better go with eth and wait until it goes back to $800-1k then while waiting that will be the perfect time to do some reviews about the coins in the market or even in ico.
marshall521

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

1000$ TO INVEST, WHERE SHOULD I PUT IT?

There are two option for you. One is ICO and another one is Altcoins.
If you want to invest on ICOs you need to check the legibility of the project with the white paper they release on the annoucement thread of the concern project, next you need to check the development team information and finally watch closely
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

At the moment it is difficult to predict which coin will grow and which one will fall and it is worth buying only coins with good technology in the future which you believe.
For me the best idea is to participate in iso, with a good selection of the project you can get a good profit.
today there are quite a lot of scammers in the ico companies market. Proceeding from this, most investors will buy coins on the exchange, rather than invest in ico companies.
fabchamp96

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

Buy NEO, Waves, GRFT, Bloom.  Wink Cheesy Smiley

Hey! Graft holder right here. Hands down one of the, if not THE BEST crypto blockchain for many years. It is going to completely flip the tables on adoption. I very rarely suggest these things, but definitely a highly undervalued coin that has the potential for 100x in coming years.

Other than that, I'm sticking to emerging projects only. Tired of suffering from extreme volatility
Cvgpnr

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:59:35 PM

PECULIUM ico is a great opportunity for people who want to be rich in coming years.

https://peculium.io
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:41:02 PM

today there are quite a lot of scammers in the ico companies market. Proceeding from this, most investors will buy coins on the exchange, rather than invest in ico companies.
hegemon most investors do not want to bother themselves with the fairly time-consuming work that is necessary for the analysis of all ico companies. To date, this should be treated more scrupulously and in the end you will get good results.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:10:08 AM

Please input right subject title, it's very confusing.
When i saw that it's about Investment ideas i hurriedly click the thread and it's just a question about investment.

To answer your question, 1000$ should be put in Ethereum today because it'll grow this coming Q4 and will give you huge amount of profit. Ethereum today is very low  Sad
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:50:02 AM

Please input right subject title, it's very confusing.
When i saw that it's about Investment ideas i hurriedly click the thread and it's just a question about investment.

To answer your question, 1000$ should be put in Ethereum today because it'll grow this coming Q4 and will give you huge amount of profit. Ethereum today is very low  Sad

What made you confused mate?OP just forgot to put a Question mark at the end of the title because that supposed to be a question not an advice so don’t look on it as a confusing thread though at first look i saw the same matter

buy GRAFT

~snip~

Hey! Graft holder right here.

~snip~

Same here guys i am a Graft holder also and this is the most accurate advice OP might have since this new Crypto is doing great in terms of market capitalization and value..buy this one OP or make a proper study first before doing action because this involves your hard earned money
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:54:25 AM

This will depends from risk you can accept. BTC, ETH, XRP, NEO lower risk. If you accept high risk look for tokens with the low cap under 20-30 millions like fusion, MFT and lots of others. There also middle variant like zil, ont, wanchain. I'm looking for the good projects here https://icodrops.com

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

Market is on a rise today and I wouldn't suggest you to put money anywhere today. You can hold on to your money and probably invest once market goes in a dip.
For example XRP has risen almost 40% today and ETH too has gone up by 6%. So better to hold on to your money and invest once you see the prices dip down again.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

Try GCOX ACM.
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

This will depends from risk you can accept. BTC, ETH, XRP, NEO lower risk. If you accept high risk look for tokens with the low cap under 20-30 millions like fusion, MFT and lots of others. There also middle variant like zil, ont, wanchain. I'm looking for the good projects here https://icodrops.com

The latest ICOs have made only lose and are falled down the ICO price, therefore I think that the projects needs to show the cryptocurrency community the value who they want to bring to this space.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

I would advice you to choose the the coins with cheapest rates with best growth trend. Split your investment into few parts and buy as many good coins as you have. Down the line, for sure, one or the other coin will certainly have a good growth and yield you a lump of profits. This is a good strategy. Just pick it up.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: