Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How's My Portfolio?  (Read 998 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

Your strategy seems very risky. As for me, the investment in these coins is a lottery. Although if even the price of one or two of them increases, it will cover any remaining losses.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gizaza

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

Your portfolio looks not bad. But I can also suggest you to invest in ICO -  lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.

morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

Ok so I've invested around $3600 in the following and would like to know people's views on whether I've made a wise decision and what sort of profit/loss I could expect.

I want to earn as much as I can and as such have gone high risk high reward. If I lose it all, so what....this is gambling essentially. I plan on holding for at least a year

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

PRL and TKY will make you rich, remember that. These are the most great tokens on the cryptocurrency market.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

Ok so I've invested around $3600 in the following and would like to know people's views on whether I've made a wise decision and what sort of profit/loss I could expect.

I want to earn as much as I can and as such have gone high risk high reward. If I lose it all, so what....this is gambling essentially. I plan on holding for at least a year

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

You made the right choice when buying a TKY. I think this token has a great future. A great team which has the support of the government.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:47:55 PM

for such projects, long-term needs to wait. project road map is very important. different and interesting projects.  Wink Wink
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:44:13 AM

It is a very specific portfolio, in particular I do not like - only a little bit regarding VeChain. I would include some strong governance coin such Dash/Decred/Pivx/Phore
VeChain will go to the over 10 dollars. So this is great portfolio. All the coins our friend has bought and invested have great potential. All tokens that use vechain and neo infrastructure will go out at very high prices Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

We need to wait for the start of the upward trend on all major cryptocurrencies.
Look at the daily chart of the main cryptocurrencies. It should show growth at least within a month.
It is good portfolio for short term investment because this is not a promising investment in long term so you hold this year.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

You made the right choice when buying a TKY. I think this token has a great future. A great team which has the support of the government.
it's a nice portfolio and TKY can be one of the coins that will definitely give you a profit if you save and sell coins when passing the roadmap. you should be able to take advantage of the opportunity to save TKY coins.
VapeCoinKeks

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

Why did you choose these altcoins? By what criteria did you choose them? What are they better than bitcoin, Ethereum and other top coins?
adl541

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

i miss my portfolio from january lol
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

The most fat distribution of coins is 2018 !!!You will receive 20,000 Marinecoìns daily (!) Simply by posting a post.The community is growing. Fair distribution (with proof of promotion) continues.The project is reborn, and will no longer depend on the miners (dev-less, self sustaining).You can also buy additional coins on the exchange. But while the exchange is one, until the distribution stage.After the end of the distribution, all the finer details of the coin will be revealed and further developed technologies will be developed (machine to machine, artificial intelligence).As you probably already understood, the coin is going to challenge many of the famous large crypto-currencies. Therefore, its interesting value lies ahead.
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

Lmao, i think that we all need to have our January's portfolio, it was more than +50% from what it is at this moment.

Anyway, i would add some low cap tokens to your portfolio, like Snovio, and a few other mores like Elixir.

Hello!
andron8383

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Sell them all. You need atleast 50% in ethereum or bitcoin to hedege you can't be all in in alts. Those coins are also very bad, veChain already pumped, prl pump and dump, cpchain pump and dump, thekey- is also bad, there is like 5-7 kyc like icos and a lot of competition in this field.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

Your coins are very risky, in my opinion you should sell them all now, when price are green. If it is possible sell this coin when price will be the best and try with more profitable and safer coins. Good option will be choose something from top list like ethereum eos or neo
andron8383

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

Your coins are very risky, in my opinion you should sell them all now, when price are green. If it is possible sell this coin when price will be the best and try with more profitable and safer coins. Good option will be choose something from top list like ethereum eos or neo

Yes I agree his coins are not so well known, only vechain is well known but its market cap is already huge, he also needs to hedge against those alts by having a large position in top 2 altcoins. His strategy is too risky, but maybe he doent care about money.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

never spend too much time trying to fully fulfill the time you wait for if you feel you will fall from somewhere then you should sell.

Bimerok

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

I also hold TheKey (TKY) in my investment portfolio, I think that on this coin you can make good money in the near future. I invested in TKY about 500 dollars.
Tiger750

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

I hope you are not still holding the key, I am not a fan of this token
TommyB2018

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

I think it looks good, all strong projects which should see some positive growth over the next few months. Alt season is coming
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

Are you keen on altcoin? I think your coin is not the safest coin, a bit like gambling, I suggest you can choose a better coin. Is the ADA not good? Is AE not good? Is NEO not good? Is CMT not good?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: