Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How's My Portfolio?  (Read 1000 times)
Dleavey81 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

Ok so I've invested around $3600 in the following and would like to know people's views on whether I've made a wise decision and what sort of profit/loss I could expect.

I want to earn as much as I can and as such have gone high risk high reward. If I lose it all, so what....this is gambling essentially. I plan on holding for at least a year

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

Since you consider that decision as a gambling I assume you make no research on that before you invest because if you do, I bet you own something good great coin that can support to your losses. Your capital is good but the distribution is not that convincing.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

Ok so I've invested around $3600 in the following and would like to know people's views on whether I've made a wise decision and what sort of profit/loss I could expect.

I want to earn as much as I can and as such have gone high risk high reward. If I lose it all, so what....this is gambling essentially. I plan on holding for at least a year

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

With this approach of I don't care, max returns max risk, I would drop VeChain, great project but as for sat value return I wouldn't call it a huge return coin.
TheKey I have no idea why you've picked this one?

Oyster is a good balance of return to risk, CPChain probably fits your needs of high risk with high returns

How long do you plan to hold on your gamble?
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

This is a very high risk investment strategy. But.. If just one of those coins explodes, it will probably cover any losses you may end up taking. It's like you said, high risk high reward. It may very well work out for you if you hold for more than one year. No one can really tell you.
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

I think what you do is very risky, you should do research first before making a choice. unless you are absolutely willing to lose your funds. but I see VeChain is an interesting coin.

Roachgo04

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Although you’re thinking that cryptocurrency is gambling is some might be little off or red flag, I give you a benefit of the doubt that you know what you’re really doing. Among the four only TKY is a little bit questionable. If you give little background of the four coins we maybe give you good review of your coins. My suggestion is try to add BTC for at least 30% in your portfolio. Since BTC is still relevant to trading or investment in crypto.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

It is a risky thing but you did a wise decision not to just settle in just one coin. If all of it will boom in short amount of time probably you'll earn 2x or 3x from what you've just invested.

Long term holding is nice but hoping that you'd have a goal on every coins too on how much will you sell it, so that even if you don't hold that for a long term you've accomplish it.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

VeChain (VEN) 0.00042301 BTC (7.90%)
Oyster (PRL) 0.00011138 BTC (5.43%)
CPChain (CPC) 0,00002043 BTC (-1.67%)
THEKEY (TKY) 0,00000215 BTC (-1,76%)
in these four coins there are two coins you can potentially hold for as long as you want, VeChain and Oyster

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

That really is the new altcoin for me. I do not think that's the potential altcoins in the future. It's best to follow the trend. NEO is one of the very typical altcoin. There was a lot of news about NEO, their technology system was improved and their technology was very suitable for the time being. So many investors bought NEO and invested in the altcon ONT (based on NEO) to make more profit. With a small amount of capital, you should invest in NEO to make more profit.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

It is good portfolio for short term investment because this is not a promising investment in long term so you hold this year it will raise constantly in market you can continue else you should exchange the other altcoins. Because number of projects and failed in Crypto market. So we must plan some precautions of crypto investment.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
janpec1000

Activity: 179

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Why don't you have any of popular and top altcoins? like BTC, ETH, LTC , Monero and etc
I find you Portfolio is very risky..if it's gambling  for you, then you don't need any suggestion)

aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:23:11 AM

vechain and thekey looks good,

M4nUnit

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:07:11 AM

Risky but the reward will be big in case of success!

Oyster is a strong coin IMO!

I always go for 40% (approximately) of stable coins like Ethereum, Monero, NEO.

And 60% of low marketcap or risky coins.

Good luck for your cryptojourney  Wink
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

vechain : good choice you bough big portion on that coin if you can stake it just stake it so you can gain from staking.
another your portofolio i dont know. why dont you devirsify to token ? there are some good token like : crypterium, repux,denaro,savedroid.
for coin which has its own blockchain you can buy these :
1. litecoin : new update can reduce fee 1/10 from normal fees
2. NEO : still under value if we calculate it base on coin in circullation
3. waves : new update make it faster for micro transaction waves is good
4. vertcoin : segwit activated and halving happen last year and probably will increase in value in one / two years

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:16:07 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

This is a gamble, all coins are not well known, hopefully, you have done the homework before investing in these coins.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:06:24 AM

I like Oyster and TheKey positions in your portfolio, but you need much more diversification (10-15 positions at least). Also you dont have any base cryptocurrencies at all

ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

Coins you went to invest aren't that high risk ones. Vechain is one of the best developing coins in the market. Thekey ico is potentially good. Oyster pearl was getting hyped since 2 months or something.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

I can only judge by the first two positions and there is a small hope that one of them can go up and cover all your spending on investment, and the rest I just do not even know, but I think that you chose them for a reason.
mountrock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

Frankly speaking I am not familiar with your choices. If you are gambling, I am sure you have done your research, I have no doubt you will enjoy it, weather to win or lose. On the other hand, if you think about long term investment, you better buy Bitcoin and forget about it for 3 years and see what happens then. If you chose the last one, I think you have a better chance of winning. This is not financial advise nor gambling advice. It is just my own opinion hehehe
sebbi

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:34:13 AM

Its good choices, pick the ones you believe in. BTC could be a strong "safe" choice for the upcoming months as well. CPC and The Key, Iot and identity... good choices for the future and huge reward potential, your guess is as good as anyone. PRL could take off as well with some good news so good luck to you.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:56:32 AM

Awesome portfolio. VEN is already strong and we know they partnership with bmw. Thekey a coin that everyone expects and has a high potential. Other coins seem to be ready to surprise you and make you rich Smiley
Good portfolio!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
civiszero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

Vechain is a solid choice , you are almost 90 percent sure to make good returns on that.
Same goes for oyster pearl .
If it were me i would swap the key with fusion though
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:15:39 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Any real coin? Why you bought only tokens? We are at the dawn of crypto revolution and you will be left only with a tokens when Sun start rising?    If I would be you  I would seriously rethink  your investment strategy.
civiszero

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Any real coin? Why you bought only tokens? We are at the dawn of crypto revolution and you will be left only with a tokens when Sun start rising?    If I would be you  I would seriously rethink  your investment strategy.

What would you suggest if i may ask?
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:31:43 PM

I am glad to see VeChain in there. That will be a monster sooner or later. Hold that no matter what.

yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

I think it's a very beautiful portfolio. Certainly if you wait a few months it will bring you a nice income. I think they will make you happy. But I think you should research ontology with zilliqa. These are my tokens.
AltCoinMarketing

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:41:46 AM

I would encourage a percentage in a high volume crypto such as BTC, LTC, ETH. But, some nice looking choices.
ducnguyen3293

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:46:35 AM

Try to do research on ocn and zoin. I think it will be 10x this year. what about you ?
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:19:47 AM

In your portfolio I am into vechain, and Prl. These could be the biggest profit in your portfolio as I believe their project is good. Just like Prl they have so many updates and events to improve their project.
civiszero

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

I am curious to know why nobody lists fusion
Its only 1.5 times the ico price
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:12:54 AM

if you decide to assemble an investment portfolio, then here is the standard algorithm for allocating funds to minimize risks. 40% - bitcoin with etherium, 30% - in coins with high capitalization but growth potential (strat, nem, waves ...), 30% - in coins with low capitalization (fuel, ncash, qsp ...)

goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

It's a good portfolio for short-term investment, but you need much more diversification. In my opinion, it's worth to add a few more top coins to reduce your risks.
cryptorobbo

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

IMO it's better to plan portfolio in more conservative way, investments are not gambling at all.
Think like that, for example: 25% conservative-stable coins, 50% solid ~2-4 years old projects, 25% high risk/high profit coins.
Smth like that: 25% - ETH, LTC; 50% - VEN, NEO, OMG... 25% - TKY, CPC
Poink

Merit: 122

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Keep VEN and PRL.
Dump CPC
TKY is a toss up...I'd rather get KEY but TKY is Chinese and have a potential to rise (hyped).

Check ICX, and NEO as possible alternate for CPC and TKY.

Good luck!
ciurci

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

IMO it's better to plan portfolio in more conservative way, investments are not gambling at all.
Think like that, for example: 25% conservative-stable coins, 50% solid ~2-4 years old projects, 25% high risk/high profit coins.
Smth like that: 25% - ETH, LTC; 50% - VEN, NEO, OMG... 25% - TKY, CPC

agree
eth 35%
ltc 30%
ven 20%
prl 15%

if applying % to your distribution. i think those will 10x in next 12-18 months. 

better: diversify more, depending on how much you want to invest...
with 1,5k$ you buy 10 coins instead of 4. 2 of them could be high risk coins with 2-3% of your portfolio each in for example
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:33:20 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

What would you suggest if i may ask?

Coins. The ones with own blockchain not the ones that depend on some asset platform.   Which one?  The one that are bringing to crypto table something new that Bitcoin cant. and will be useful in future. You will have to look into them and see. You have plenty informations on this forum.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:55:39 PM

my portfolio is a little complicated, but for me it should be about these coins.

Bankex: %20
Qtum : %20
Loopring : %20
0x Project: %40

there are some bounties.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:09:15 PM

You have 3600 dollars. I think it is good money for long term investment. If you bought 180 ethereum at last march (in 2017).
Now you have 150 000 dollars. Smiley I think your choices are good. If u have patience this portfolio makes it 10x in a year.
Dleavey81 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:11:03 PM

Ok so I've moved some coins around and now have the following:

40% VEN
40% ICX
20% PRL
hynext

Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

Vechain and oyster pearl are both great coins and the others are not so familiar to me, so I included them in my research. But majority you invest on two coins with big potential to earn more profit. Good luck!
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

If your plan is to basically take a gamble then this portfolio makes sense.

I'd argue though that you shouldn't limit yourself to a 1 year holding period. What if it turned out to be a crypto winter and none of the coins, especially small caps, turn a profit successfully in this given period?

Basically, be prepared to hold for way more than 1 year. The competition between small cap tokens is extremely high. Your picks may not even ever make it big time.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:46:28 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Very risky move! Did you do some proper research before investing in these coins or did you just listen to some random guy on the internet who said that these 4 coins will explode soon ?
With this portfolio your profit can be very high or you could also loose everything.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:53:59 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

interesting coins, but i think you need to pay attention on more cheaper coins like kin, DTA, OCN, capp. I think that it will be a good idea to hold some btc for buying coin during btc growth. Sure pay attention on XEM its very cheap now and have big potential too.
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:11:12 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

surprisingly your portfolio is very good for a newbie. i don't know about cpchain but all other choices are great. you will make a lot of money if you hold these coins in long term. if you have some more money you should add more coins from this list. make your investment bigger.
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:40:31 AM

The folks says patience is a must. Here in crypto patient is a must to earn more than loses but sometimes what the investors do is not always in the wait but rather they see the weather if it is clear or not they according to what they saw they will form a decision to what will be the next things to do.
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:04:21 AM

I guess you like gambling, because to make a long-term investment I think you'll choose a more convincing coin like ETH, NEO, XLM, XRP or something else.
because I think the coin you choose is not good for the long term except for daily trading or short term maybe it can be tolerated.
but if one of your coins is successful, I think that will cover your losses in other investments. Wink
jeffryluna

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:13:13 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

I love how diversified your portfolio is. Oyster would probably give you the ROI and then some this year- but that’s just a speculation. I also have held PRLs since October of last year and Ive already made hefty returns from the bag I’ve let go. I still held on to some.
I dont tend to diversify much now, I only held on to big blockchains such as Bitcoin, eth, neo and then some PRLs
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

As is known to all, BTC and ETH are the best two cryptocurrencies in the world. so I would use 60% to buy them since the trading market is not good for investment in the world. 30% of them I would choose Lisks and NEO. The rest of 10% would choose high risk and potential coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sp1nalcord

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

Your portfolio is great according to me. I would just remove one of the last 2 coins and include a solid coin like ETH/LTC/Monero/NEO.

VEN is great. It is good for long term hold and since people are collecting VEN for the nodes there would be less circulating supply so i expect a price rise. VeThor is also coming out soon. All other coins seems good just make sure to include a solid coin too and don't be dependent on the last 2 coins especially because VEN (soon to be VET ) and Oysters are certainly good choice. Cheesy
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:34:30 PM

I don't understand why all the comments are really pessimistic. I read in the forum about those coins and how promising they were. I think VEN is a good choice, I want to get some CPC but I decided to get MAN instead. Not sure if I ll buy or not... Check some other coins, I would maybe get rid of PRL.
Rodimill8

Activity: 238

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

I think you should to buy some btc like 10-15% from you deposit and hold. Also you can pay attention on Sonm, ZEn, XEM , DASH - more stable coins and have a good price.  Your portfolio contains only risky coins this is like game
Rogerins

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

What do you think about ZCL? Could be oversold?
casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:03:02 PM

Because you entered with a small amount of money, there is a high probability that the money will be folded. I like the portfolio, but you can increase the amount of keys even more. Vechain is a very nice project, but I think it will be less than now because the market cap is higher than others.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:11:36 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

You have a great portfolio. I'd like to congratulate you. If you keep patient and hold your coins you will be a millionaire in 4-5 years for sure. You made right choice, how did you pick these coins? I guess you read forum a lot. We suggest these coins to every new user here.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

You need to diversify between other altcoins in order to minimize risk and maximize profit. ROI percentage is the key to success in this business and try to avoid high risky investments. Vechain is doing well this year and there is a lot of room on price chart for steady growth. Keep adding new high potential coin and tokens to your portfolio before mass adoption  Wink

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
civiszero

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

You need to diversify between other altcoins in order to minimize risk and maximize profit. ROI percentage is the key to success in this business and try to avoid high risky investments. Vechain is doing well this year and there is a lot of room on price chart for steady growth. Keep adding new high potential coin and tokens to your portfolio before mass adoption  Wink

That being said, depending on your funds i would limit myself to +- 5 coins initially and wait for the gainz
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

NCASH shot up crazy today! Sold some of my NCASH to collect/lock-in the ~130% gain today and put them into ONT!
I think ONT will be the next low MCAP coin with a superb team and partnerships behind it to give the same hyped returns really soon. ^~^

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

the last two are shitcoins tbh
pradobo

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

Well think about adding to your portfolio such a coin as NEO. At least 5-10 percent of the total bank. In the negative, you definitely will not leave.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

Well think about adding to your portfolio such a coin as NEO. At least 5-10 percent of the total bank. In the negative, you definitely will not leave.
I suggest to add eth, and neo for all your portfolio. These can be the biggest profit that you can have like in ethereum I think price can increase this year. In Prl also this coin is worth buying and holding for long term.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
deubungtinh

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:00:18 AM

Looking for long term this one is designed for slow steady growth.  Marinecoin is currently conduction their ico and can be purchased at its own exchange f1cx.  MTC has been around since 2014 so is time tested value.  The platform is designed for IoT machine to machine transactions.  It has high speed and low fees making it well suited for IoT in the future. Proof of promotion (POP) is being used rather than POW or POS -  More info here if you are interested marineco/in.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
BroganBloodstone

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:06:34 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Apart from one, never heard of any one them, so hard to say really. Good luck however, all it takes is one of them to moon and you will be happy Smiley
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

I kind of like it. VeChain is the safe choice; won't get you insane returns but won't cause a big loss either. PRL i'm not familiar with. CPChain is a great project, I'm also holding a decent bag of tokens. Some risk, but possibly very high return. TheKey is a decent project I believe, but i'm not invested.

Goodluck in the coming bullmarket!
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

If you invested your money in last days and you will be waiting over one year you should get good profit. And it is the only good information because your coins are really risky. So i can only wish you good luck
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:27:01 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

all of your crypto above is new crypto,, and its very risky if we invest in new cryptocurrency
i hope you will decrease all your portofolio above and invest in old coins such as Eth, monero or waves

iryboy

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:08:28 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

So you are the high-risk taker, high risk can gain great profits but also great chance to lose, hopefully, you invested which you can afford to lose.

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:29:51 AM

All these coins look like new projects and they can give you big profit if things go fine, however, these days majority of projects are not making good profits for the investors.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:35:27 AM

It's quite risky portfolio with target for max profit. I personally like VeChain but nothing heard about other
cryptorobbo

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:14:40 AM

Its quite risky portfolio for sure, but I like all of these coins, they are quite promising (except VEN, because it is already great and successful project, just hodl until market recover and take your profits).
If to invest more of Your time, You could plan some simple strategy for You portfolio to increase your profits. For example, do more research and pick like 5-10 coins more. So when Your PRL (for example) gonna pump to 20-30%, sell it and buy some other coins from Your choice, that are in correction/accumulation. There are a lot of ways for portfolio management for sure. Depends on Your time and wishesh.
But I think just simply holding is good too.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

This is awesome portfolio, i like your choices. How is your current balance? You opened this thread one month ago, i really curious for your profit Smiley All alts down buy your choices have good potential

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Dleavey81 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

This is awesome portfolio, i like your choices. How is your current balance? You opened this thread one month ago, i really curious for your profit Smiley All alts down buy your choices have good potential

I've actually changed my portfolio a little, it now looks like:

40% Icon (ICX)
30% Oyster Pearl (PRL)
15% Enjin (ENJ)
15% Rebellious (REBL)

I'm currently down 19% on everything but I did get in at one of the worst times so to be expected.
Transformer0101

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

All these coins look like new projects and they can give you big profit if things go fine, however, these days majority of projects are not making good profits for the investors.
But this only until. In the future, if at least one of these coins is fired, it will be a success. And all investments can pay off. The portfolio is quite good and promising.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Robin,Hood

Merit: 62

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

40% Icon (ICX)
30% Oyster Pearl (PRL)
15% Enjin (ENJ)
15% Rebellious (REBL)

I'm currently down 19% on everything but I did get in at one of the worst times so to be expected.
You changed it a little?

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

You completely dumped 70% of your previous Portfolio.

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
civiszero

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

40% Icon (ICX)
30% Oyster Pearl (PRL)
15% Enjin (ENJ)
15% Rebellious (REBL)

You changed it a little?

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

You completely dumped 70% of your previous Portfolio.

Shouldve sticked with the original portfolio.
Also do not sell high potential coins when the market is down  unless u bought low enough ofcourse
boss1dg

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

VEN is good coin but in top 20 already , still it is ok .
PRL is supposed to be in top 100 soon , so good choice
CPchain also decent coin .
TKY , cant comment on it , heard mixed opinion .

cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

All these are high-risk projects, which may not be fired for a year. On hearing the interpretation of the project VEN. From the entire portfolio, I would take only this coin and then 10% of the budget

coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

I don't understand why everyone thinks that these coins are really risky.
These 4 coins are the most promoted coins around the forum...
I think it can be because you don't have remarkable coins like NEO, ETH and of course king BTC
Mavilcposeti

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:02:06 PM

There are two coins in your basket I do not know.But the most important thing is vechain.I have vechain in my basket.I am very hopeful of a vechain coin.
bhobafett

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:59:19 PM

$3600 for those coins that only few people know? Hummm... Seriously, I don't know those coins at all since their not that promising for me. All of us has profit loss more than 50% but still, we keep on holding them. Selling their investments means they don't want any loss anymore but if you chose keeping them, good for you then.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:49:40 PM

I do not know clearly the coin coins in your portfolio, but by allocating $ 3600 of course it is huge and you should be prepared with all the risks. I will be glad if your portfolio can provide profit for you.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

Your strategy seems very risky. As for me, the investment in these coins is a lottery. Although if even the price of one or two of them increases, it will cover any remaining losses.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

Your portfolio looks not bad. But I can also suggest you to invest in ICO -  lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

PRL and TKY will make you rich, remember that. These are the most great tokens on the cryptocurrency market.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

You made the right choice when buying a TKY. I think this token has a great future. A great team which has the support of the government.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:47:55 PM

for such projects, long-term needs to wait. project road map is very important. different and interesting projects.  Wink Wink
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:44:13 AM

It is a very specific portfolio, in particular I do not like - only a little bit regarding VeChain. I would include some strong governance coin such Dash/Decred/Pivx/Phore
VeChain will go to the over 10 dollars. So this is great portfolio. All the coins our friend has bought and invested have great potential. All tokens that use vechain and neo infrastructure will go out at very high prices Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

We need to wait for the start of the upward trend on all major cryptocurrencies.
Look at the daily chart of the main cryptocurrencies. It should show growth at least within a month.
It is good portfolio for short term investment because this is not a promising investment in long term so you hold this year.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

You made the right choice when buying a TKY. I think this token has a great future. A great team which has the support of the government.
it's a nice portfolio and TKY can be one of the coins that will definitely give you a profit if you save and sell coins when passing the roadmap. you should be able to take advantage of the opportunity to save TKY coins.
VapeCoinKeks

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

Why did you choose these altcoins? By what criteria did you choose them? What are they better than bitcoin, Ethereum and other top coins?
adl541

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

i miss my portfolio from january lol
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

The most fat distribution of coins is 2018 !!!You will receive 20,000 Marinecoìns daily (!) Simply by posting a post.The community is growing. Fair distribution (with proof of promotion) continues.The project is reborn, and will no longer depend on the miners (dev-less, self sustaining).You can also buy additional coins on the exchange. But while the exchange is one, until the distribution stage.After the end of the distribution, all the finer details of the coin will be revealed and further developed technologies will be developed (machine to machine, artificial intelligence).As you probably already understood, the coin is going to challenge many of the famous large crypto-currencies. Therefore, its interesting value lies ahead.
Schwabac

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

Lmao, i think that we all need to have our January's portfolio, it was more than +50% from what it is at this moment.

Anyway, i would add some low cap tokens to your portfolio, like Snovio, and a few other mores like Elixir.

Hello!
andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Sell them all. You need atleast 50% in ethereum or bitcoin to hedege you can't be all in in alts. Those coins are also very bad, veChain already pumped, prl pump and dump, cpchain pump and dump, thekey- is also bad, there is like 5-7 kyc like icos and a lot of competition in this field.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

Your coins are very risky, in my opinion you should sell them all now, when price are green. If it is possible sell this coin when price will be the best and try with more profitable and safer coins. Good option will be choose something from top list like ethereum eos or neo
andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:36:44 PM

Your coins are very risky, in my opinion you should sell them all now, when price are green. If it is possible sell this coin when price will be the best and try with more profitable and safer coins. Good option will be choose something from top list like ethereum eos or neo

Yes I agree his coins are not so well known, only vechain is well known but its market cap is already huge, he also needs to hedge against those alts by having a large position in top 2 altcoins. His strategy is too risky, but maybe he doent care about money.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

never spend too much time trying to fully fulfill the time you wait for if you feel you will fall from somewhere then you should sell.

Bimerok

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

I also hold TheKey (TKY) in my investment portfolio, I think that on this coin you can make good money in the near future. I invested in TKY about 500 dollars.
Tiger750

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

I hope you are not still holding the key, I am not a fan of this token
TommyB2018

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

I think it looks good, all strong projects which should see some positive growth over the next few months. Alt season is coming
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

Are you keen on altcoin? I think your coin is not the safest coin, a bit like gambling, I suggest you can choose a better coin. Is the ADA not good? Is AE not good? Is NEO not good? Is CMT not good?

slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

Oh!!! Very wonderful cryptocurrency portfolio! I am sure that in the medium term, You will come out in a plus. And in the long term-a very big plus!!! You are a competent crypto investor!!!

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

your portofolio is good,, because you already think about the risk
but, why you didn't try to make investments on ethereum or cardano my friend
both are great altcoins  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

I think with this approach,the crypt has a weak chance of registration in China. Waiting for the people of China get out of the game and will not be their permanent purchasing-drain firing the nerves of normal people.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

Are you keen on altcoin? I think your coin is not the safest coin, a bit like gambling, I suggest you can choose a better coin. Is the ADA not good? Is AE not good? Is NEO not good? Is CMT not good?
I think, if most altcoins that have been registered in large exchanges can be an option. as long as you don't play with ico coins now, because ico's condition is not much profit now. Look at some ico that are finished with great success in their sales, but the team can't make their token prices stable in the market, even tends to and many are down. it dissolves most investors will feel a loss.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

Your strategy seems very risky. As for me, the investment in these coins is a lottery. Although if even the price of one or two of them increases, it will cover any remaining losses.

In my opinion VeChain is a pretty steady investment. Not a shitcoin anymore. CPChain is high rish high reward, since they are not very known yet. The other two coins I am not familiar with.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: