Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-03-04] How XRP Fits Into Ripple's Payments Products Explained  (Read 123 times)
NASdaq (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

Ripple and the custom cryptocurrency it created, XRP, are having a moment.

Winning the attention of new investors (so much so that XRP shot up over 1,000 percent earlier this year) as well as new clients (with announcements rolling out at a slow and steady clip), the enterprise blockchain startup has been the talk of crypto in 2018.

Yet, newcomers should note that much of the enthusiasm stems from certain claims by the startup - namely, that its tech could revolutionize international payments, innovating on outdated methods for routing messages and money between financial behemoths.

https://www.coindesk.com/xrp-fits-ripples-payments-products-explained/
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:38:16 AM

Ripple and the custom cryptocurrency it created, XRP, are having a moment.

Winning the attention of new investors (so much so that XRP shot up over 1,000 percent earlier this year) as well as new clients (with announcements rolling out at a slow and steady clip), the enterprise blockchain startup has been the talk of crypto in 2018.

Yet, newcomers should note that much of the enthusiasm stems from certain claims by the startup - namely, that its tech could revolutionize international payments, innovating on outdated methods for routing messages and money between financial behemoths.

https://www.coindesk.com/xrp-fits-ripples-payments-products-explained/

User NASdaq is using a stolen forum account.

I have verified the real 'NASdaq' using email, and will help them recover their account.

NASdaq (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

Full shit , this mans told me my account back they called me scammer without any reason, be ware of this persons they scamming for accounts and farming btt account.
Dont trust them.
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:30:19 AM

Full shit , this mans told me my account back they called me scammer without any reason, be ware of this persons they scamming for accounts and farming btt account.
Dont trust them.

Tell the truth, you bought an account that was stolen, and the rightful owner offered you a reward for returning it.

Just return the account, and get your reward.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:15:59 AM

Payment is only a tool, it needs to have platform support, the future payment must be the combination of the underlying technology of the block chain and the application of digital currency!

The Ripple is a technology-driven currency that is worth holding for a long time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: