Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE EU DICTATORSHIP  (Read 113 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

The UK know for fact no matter what      the EU will never agree on anything  Wink

I said from the beginning we will never agree because we pay them to much monies for them to want us to leave ..
The EU have no legal right to borrow MONIES they are forbidden by law to borrow MONIES only countries can borrow the monies..

Don't you think by that fact it's a dictatorship ? The EU take your taxes and the fact they have never ever had an AUDIT so your taxes are used HOW? well you will never know because no AUDIT as ever been done..

So every country WELL some countries pay the EU for membership COUGH gangster club full of pussies.
Every country pays them monies WELL some do some don't pay jack shit plus most don't spend 2%
GDP on war weapons Angry..

So the fact NO AUDIT done how and what goes on with all our monies is anyone's guess the EU spend it on nice wines and buildings with all our taxes and the fact they don't do an AUDIT..

Fuck me talk about the GOD FATHER  Cheesy Cheesy Part 5 Cheesy Cheesy

I am so happy to find out the EU cannot borrow  Cheesy Cheesy..
We be bankrupt with those leeches if they could Wink FUCKING WOULD Wink

Ok so how if no FUCKING AUDIT Angry Angry..Never ever been 1 audit done so what is our taxes getting
spent on plus where are these receipts for all the monies coming in and out? Undecided Undecided..

BUT they don't care they will suck the monies up and bleed you dry then when all spent they move on with a nice house in some nice land while you get FUCK ALL Wink Wink..

SO YOU ENJOY   THE EU ..UN elected UN audited gangster leeches Wink..<<<THE EU..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: