Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coins4Favors - One Pager published - Whitelisting open  (Read 246 times)
Coins4Favors (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

Looking for the next great opportunity to participate in an ICO ?

For those who want a quick 1 minute overview before going through the full whitepaper:

Read our brand new OnePager and see how we will revolutionize a Multi-Billion Dollar industry.

Or watch our 3 min. introduction Video on Youtube

Like what you see ?

Come and join us at Coins4Favors and get whitelisted for our upcoming Pre-ICO and get 25% discount.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:07:06 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 03:35:27 AM by eprocent

What I have seen as a personal point of interest in the Coins4favor as a blockchain technology based project, is about this amazing sinergy betwen small favors and micro jobs huge market and ready to be implemented smart contracts based of blockchain technology, which give the posibility to create location based matching algorithms. Through Coins4Favors decentralized marketplace and smartphone application, every person can ask for or provide favors or micro services to other one. Because of Coins4Favors unique blockchain driven compensation system, anyone here can have favors, even is a asking or giving favor person. Personaly, Im very interested in the Coins4Favors project ICO, to be part supporting this community.

For more informations about the ICO you can visit official website https://www.coins4favors.com

Coins4Favors (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

What I have seen as a personal point of interest in the Coins4favor as a blockchain technology based project, is about this amazing sinergy betwen small favors and micro jobs huge market and ready to be implemented smart contracts based of blockchain technology, which give the posibility to create location based matching algorithms. Through Coins4Favors decentralized marketplace and smartphone application, every person can ask for or provide favors or micro services to other one. Because of Coins4Favors unique blockchain driven compensation system, anyone here can have favors, even is a asking or giving favor person. Personaly, Im very interested in the Coins4Favors project ICO, to be part supporting this community.

For more informations about the ICO you can visit official website https://www.coins4favors.com

Thanks Eprocent,

yes, we have quite a unique project with real value, solving a real problem (how to find service providers in remote places) and a token that has real utility value (getting small minijobs and favors done remote by others or earning FavorCoins by completing small jobs for others).
Combining location tracking to find people in the area where you need a job done and using blockchain technology for fast and easy compensation is indeed a great synergy between two technologies.

Service industry is billions and billions of $ and peer to peer is the way to go, so we are sure Coins4Favors will be a success and C4F tokens will be driving a multi billion $ marketplace. We see the number of subscribers to our whitelist go up exponentially in the last weeks, so it seems the project is appealing to others as well  Cool

For those interested, we also have airdrop campaigns going:

Telegram Group related Airdrop: Airdrop #1
Twitter Airdrop:Airdrop #2
Social Media Airdrop: Premium Airdrop

Join us in revolutionizing the service industry be setting up the first true peer to peer decentralised marketplace for minijobs powered by blockchain technology

Thanks
Coins4Favors Team
ShuCong

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

The idea of micro-tasks service on crypto looks rather prospect to me.
But I can understand what's the benefit for developers here? Is it from internal transactions' fees?
m.sidorichev

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

Do you plan to use both fiat and crypto or only crypto on your platform?
Coins4Favors (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

But I can understand what's the benefit for developers here? Is it from internal transactions' fees?

Hi ShuCong,

yes, there will be a very small commission (limited to 2% in the smart contract but zero while building the platform and growing the user base).
Also there will be premium accounts for users to advertise their services to show first over regular accounts, etc.

Details are on the website www.coins4favors.com and the whitepaper

Thanks
Coins4Favors Team
Coins4Favors (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

Do you plan to use both fiat and crypto or only crypto on your platform?

We will only use crypto. The issue with FIAT is that if the favor is small and remote, the overhead to arrange for a payment in FIAT is killing the transaction. We are focussing on peer to peer mini jobs, so the person doing the favor likely will not be able to accept credit card payments, etc.
If a mini-job is $5 (e.g. take a real picture of the vacation house in Greece for me before I rent it or can someone send me a picture of the menu of that restaurant xyz in Paris, etc), you don't want to wait for days to receive the wired amount, worse so in another currency and with wiring fees of $10.

Also with FIAT you have no guarantee that you get paid. C4F has an escrow function, so once the deal is agreed by requester and provider, the coins are locked already. If there should be disagreement, an independent juror system will decide which fraction of the coins is returned and which fraction is forwarded to the provider based on their both input into the arbitration.

Cryptos enable this kind of peer to peer global marketplace and FIAT has had limitations which made it impossible to implement for small jobs.
Questions like these you can ask on your Telegram chat as well.

Thanks for asking
Coins4Favors team
ShuCong

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:35:17 AM

Hi ShuCong,

yes, there will be a very small commission (limited to 2% in the smart contract but zero while building the platform and growing the user base).
Also there will be premium accounts for users to advertise their services to show first over regular accounts, etc.

Details are on the website www.coins4favors.com and the whitepaper

Thanks
Coins4Favors Team

Thank you for your answer!
Now I've got the point!
Of course I'll read wp and site info.
Where can I find demo/alpha C4F App?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: