Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS NOT BUBBLE!!  (Read 1444 times)
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

So.. Bitcoin is not Bubble!!

I guess they say bitcoin as a bubble so many people panic and it can make bitcoin fall, so they can buy bitcoin cheaply. Bitcoin is not a bubble but bitcoin is a perfect coin and will last in the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

Bitcoin is very similar to gold. Gold is also difficult to extract and reserves are limited. So although the actual use of gold is not large, it has been circulating as a universal currency for a long time.
Bitcoin is limited. However, there are no quotas for other blockchain-based cryptocurrencies.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

I think near time will show us if it is a bubble or not, cause nowadays we could say that the price is getting down and down, but future will show if this period was only for a moment or it will last forever.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

I believe bitcoin is the bubble and what you see is the current bitcoin bust is breaking, you can see that the crypto market is steadily declining and falling into crisis, bitcoin and altcoin prices. are continuously decreasing in the past days. I believe that with the current fluctuations bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall in the long term and will probably reach the $ 2,000 mark by the end of 2018.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

For me yes bitcoin is a bubble currency. Because of his unstable price anytime bitcoin can be fall in zero. Thats be wise and be careful about investing. But i think that wouldnt happen. I trust bitcoin more than other coin.
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:18:46 PM

Absolutely I agree.  btc solve main two problem, dicentralize and privacy!
31lakshan

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

good post
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

For me yes bitcoin is a bubble currency. Because of his unstable price anytime bitcoin can be fall in zero. Thats be wise and be careful about investing. But i think that wouldnt happen. I trust bitcoin more than other coin.

Zero? That's highly unlikely if you ask me. Bitcoin has grown a long esy and has reached people's awareness that eventually it will be a common thing. It's support also is not something that can be disregarded. It's a bubble probably, but even if it burst, it's just going to inflate again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble.... We are very close to the stability of bitcoin price.....

Bitcoin is not really a bubble however it's price can be subject to form bubbles but that is not really the fault of bitcoin, what happens is that people begin to see the price rise in and then they begin to invest heavily in bitcoin thinking the price is going to keep going up and this artificially pumps the price even further creating a bubble and then a crash, but we cannot say that is bitcoin fault at all.

I think People seem to be too drowning in the idea that bubbles should end with something that falls to 0.
As some others have mentioned, Bitcoin definitely has bubbles, but that does not mean that it is a worthless asset. There's a famous bubble like a really crazy tulip bubble and nobody supports it but it does not happen to bitcoin. The bubble in this case is no different than what we see with the price of the house or stock, the above price increase where it should be and then corrects it back to a more reasonable level.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

I guess they say bitcoin as a bubble so many people panic and it can make bitcoin fall, so they can buy bitcoin cheaply. Bitcoin is not a bubble but bitcoin is a perfect coin and will last in the long run.
  Bitcoin is the best choice for us, it is not a bubble it is future maker for us. Rise and fall use to happen but we will not have to take any tension, about it, we often see a lot of people selling bitcoin and many have seen as long term holders, so it is all about our determination and our faith for bitcoin, it is not a bubble for sure, bitcoin is an investment and it is saving for us, which will never let us fall ever, those who are calling is a bubble are foolish one.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

Bitcoin is not bubble. because bitcoin backed by blockchain technology. blockchain technology is very unique that is going to rule the future, investors that invest to bitcoin are actually investing to this unique technology.

turn the page
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:04:13 PM

I think near time will show us if it is a bubble or not, cause nowadays we could say that the price is getting down and down, but future will show if this period was only for a moment or it will last forever.
I believe bitcoin will increase soon, this time we can see that bitcoin price going down but everytime I saw the price of it I just remember the volatility of bitcoin. In fact bitcoin now was slowly accepting by different business. Some people already accept it as a rule of payment. What we can do now was to value every bitcoin that we have.

y_stars

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:18:46 PM

It seems like they were kind of right in that it popped at $20,000. Not trying to be negative because everything could be a bubble. It just is what it is. I'm going to continue supporting it, but people who listened to them probably saved themselves from losing a lot of money.

They just happened to be right not because of knowledge though. They probably were secretly buying.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:39:19 AM

Many noobs thought bitcoin market as a bubble because it drastically drops value at times. But if they put into account the continuous appreciation of bitcoin's value, they will understand that the value itself is an evidence that bitcoin's not a bubble or a ponzi scheme.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:05:57 AM

Bitcoin is not bubble. because bitcoin backed by blockchain technology. blockchain technology is very unique that is going to rule the future, investors that invest to bitcoin are actually investing to this unique technology.
Yeah I believe that too and bitcoin gives us a privacy and we can store our bitcoin safely then it has a chance to gain a lot of profit and I hope bitcoin will recognize as one of the global currencies.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:11:32 AM

for those who don't know well the crypto world and also have never invested in bitcoin, they must call bitcoin is a bubble that can break at any time, or a big scam. they see from the rapid and unreasonable price changes that occur in late 2017 to early 2018. this is normal.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:56:10 AM

if you still have invested in bitcoin and currently enjoying its up and down, when people are buying and selling, then bitcoin is not a bubble, unlike any other crypto that has initially offers high returns then you wake up one morning you cannot convert it to exchanges nor trade it, then those coins are bubble, you see, bitcoin is otherwise, we can see the healthy market cap with bitcoin on the top of all other coins.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:03:17 AM

While i admire the OP's resolution to BTC or any crypto currency not being a bubble. I'd like to take it with a grain of salt. We will lose nothing if we hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Alot of people, including me, have been diversifying our investments like crazy. Me personally i view crypto currency as a midterm investment and just invest money I'm willing to lose.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:44:07 AM

If bitcoin a buble, rockerfeller funds and soros funds won't to look on cryptomarket. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is new kind investment instrument and many firm aware that and they just waiting government issuing regulation.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:53:36 AM

Whatever they call it is their own business, I’ve made lots of money from Bitcoin so I don’t care what people call it. There are lots of people who are making money from Bitcoin, so all these economists can go ahead and say whatever they choose to say.

This is not the first time I’m hearing that Bitcoin is a bubble, I’ve heard it several times and it makes no changes at all, things will still be the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: