Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ITALIAN ELECTION 4th March: amazing news if M5S wins, by an Italian citizen  (Read 121 times)
mikfresh (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

First I need to post you the electoral program of Five Star Movement, bank/financial sector: https://www.movimento5stelle.it/programma/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Banche.pdf

I'll translate for you the most interesting parts and then I'll give you my impression if you're interested in it.

Costi e tempi notevolmente ridotti, lotta all’evasione
Le accuse più comuni alle varie norme che chiedono maggiore tracciabilità nei trasferimenti di denaro verso professionisti ed esercenti, riguardano il costo del servizio che riduce i guadagni e la privacy. Con il Movimento 5 Stelle saranno entrambe garantite dal sistema SPC e dal cosiddetto “blockchain”, famoso proprio perchè garantisce libertà e indipendenza. I famosi “BIG DATA” in tal modo, non saranno più in mano delle “big societies” ma saranno condivisi.

Contrasto al riciclaggio
Il sistema SPC sgraverà banche, assicurazioni, enti pubblici e professionisti da costi e risorse messe oggi a disposizione per attuare la normativa antiriciclaggio. Con la nostra proposta   sarà il sistema a inviare automaticamente le segnalazioni sospette “SOS”. Ovviamente quest’ultimo potrà essere interrogato solo su richiesta del giudice.

Sviluppo mercato cripto-valute (es. bitcoin) e tutela dei clienti.
SPC potrà accogliere tutte le cripto-valute e monete alternative che accetteranno determinati protocolli, facendo così un passo in avanti verso queste tecnologie (con la dovuta tutela per gli utilizzatori ) diventate ormai un “fenomeno mondiale”.

Contrasting tax evasion, saving time and costs
The most critical issues about the traceability of funds between professionals and business activities concern the service cost, eating away profit, and privacy. Both will be preserved (by the five star movement=m5s) thanks to the SPC (system of payment by citizen) of  and the "Blockchain", that is famous to grant liberty and indipendence (  Wink ). BIG DATA won't be any longer a property of big societies, they'll be distributed (over the ledger, my note).

Fighting Money Laundering
SPC will relieve banks, assurances, professionals and public entities by the burden of significant costs to apply the AML regulations (anti money laundering). The system itself will identify suspect transaction "SOS", and the judge will have the faculty to promote the interrogation/investigation.

Development of cryptocurrency market and tutelage of citizens
The SPC will allow al cryptocurrencies  and alternative currencies that will respect accurate protocols, paving the way for this new technologies, now spread in the entire world, granting at the same time tutelage of investors.

This are the parts that concern us the most, a brief translation so that you can be aware of the fact that now even Italy is getting aware of this amazing technology that crypto, in general, represent. Well, not every Italian political party, but it's a start. Today I'll have to vote, and yes, I'll vote the Five Stars Movement, not only for this brief statements in their program but also because they are the most far-sighted in several other fields (renewable energies for example).
Today something important could change in my Country, and even if their final victory is difficult due to alliances between other political parties to suffocate them, i will still support the change and I will try to be part of it.

WISH US ALL GOOD LUCK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mikfresh (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:00:50 PM

I'm glad to tell you that M5S received a lot of votes (32% not in coalition), and it's much likely that they will Ben entitled to run the country. You can see the full results here https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2018/mar/05/italian-elections-2018-full-results-renzi-berlusconi
Still there are a lot of uncertainties about who will have the leadership of the country now that Lega has got the highest percentages running as a coalition. M5S was running alone, trying to bring its ideals in the parliament as an active player, and not by remaining at the opposition.
I've seen this thread didn't catch a lot of attention, even if we are the talking about one of the largest economies in the world. Digitalization of cash could be something Five Stars really want to achieve since we have some serious problems about evasion, the blockchain could Ben revolutionary to trace and track the income/outcome of funds.
I will keep this thread updated in the next days/weeks since it could be interesting to see how this evolves for someone.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:39:33 AM

Unfortunately, the mass media are highly manipulated .. and you know, ordinary people rely mainly on television services and almost do not know anything about the internet, where good or bad there is freedom of speech from the political parties.
What I'm trying to say, and that I fear, is that Di Maio will be silenced and sent home by the other coalition being an uncomfortable political figure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: