Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: March ICOs to keep an eye on...  (Read 281 times)
cryptothief (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

So many ICOs every month, so I've narrowed down the ones (in no particular order) that I will at the very least watching, and hopefully dropping a few satoshis in each...

1. www.effect.ai

Released on the NEO blockchain, it is attempting to bring online A.I. micro tasks to the masses, with fair payment for services and instant access to workers for businesses. Although there are already a few similar services, the Effect network has lofty ambitions over the next few years, and I can see it surviving and thriving. The whitelist is open and ICO planned for March, exact date still to be announced.

2.  www.auctus.org

A retirement plan platform utilising crypto and traditional assets. First one I've seen in this category and think it is an ideal area to move into as everyone either has, wants or needs a pension. Transparent with predictions and portfolio suggestions, you only pay for the 'robo-advisor' for periods in which it's predictions were correct. Whitelist is open and ICO starts on 27th March.

3. www.coinve.st

Attempting to create a decentralized cryptocurrency investment trading market. Create a virtual portfolio and build rewards with every trade made. Build a portfolio worth following and you'll get 50% of the trading fee revenue from anyone investing in your personal index fund. Seems like a fun and relatively inexpensive way to get started, and for more experienced traders, a genuine opportunity to earn. Registration available on site and the ICO starts on 9th March.

Feel free to slam my selections, but if you do, let me know what else is worth watching. No referral links here, just looking for projects I am interested in.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

I would tell you to buy a little DXT (Databroker DAO).
This project -https://databrokerdao.com/  is on many sites with a good rating!
 PRESALE -March 19th, 2018 4PM CET,1 ETH = 4000 DTX + 2000 bonus,Minimum:   10 ETH
 On the site you can test their beta platform-https://beta.databrokerdao.com/account
JanCoppens

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

Thanks for the information, I'm looking forward to Neonexchange, Hycon and Seele.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

Seele will be the best ICO of March-2018 because blockchanin 4.0 and it's hard to get in whitelist and invest

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

Thanks for the information, I'm looking forward to Neonexchange, Hycon and Seele.
Neonexchange was beaten by ICO Switcheo Network: 1 month earlier, smaller hard cap, MVP and the same technology of DEX on NEO

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

So many ICOs every month, so I've narrowed down the ones (in no particular order) that I will at the very least watching, and hopefully dropping a few satoshis in each...

1. www.effect.ai

Released on the NEO blockchain, it is attempting to bring online A.I. micro tasks to the masses, with fair payment for services and instant access to workers for businesses. Although there are already a few similar services, the Effect network has lofty ambitions over the next few years, and I can see it surviving and thriving. The whitelist is open and ICO planned for March, exact date still to be announced.

2.  www.auctus.org

A retirement plan platform utilising crypto and traditional assets. First one I've seen in this category and think it is an ideal area to move into as everyone either has, wants or needs a pension. Transparent with predictions and portfolio suggestions, you only pay for the 'robo-advisor' for periods in which it's predictions were correct. Whitelist is open and ICO starts on 27th March.

3. www.coinve.st

Attempting to create a decentralized cryptocurrency investment trading market. Create a virtual portfolio and build rewards with every trade made. Build a portfolio worth following and you'll get 50% of the trading fee revenue from anyone investing in your personal index fund. Seems like a fun and relatively inexpensive way to get started, and for more experienced traders, a genuine opportunity to earn. Registration available on site and the ICO starts on 9th March.

Feel free to slam my selections, but if you do, let me know what else is worth watching. No referral links here, just looking for projects I am interested in.

My leader also said that Effect is a potential project in March, so I recommend people should invest in it. It ended up whitelist, who missed the opportunity this time can choose another potential ICO !
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

good selection. also have a look at Cv proof ico. their main idea is  securing job's credentials. in current world i think that idea has huge demand. so i think it will be successful

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

Seele will be the best ICO of March-2018 because blockchanin 4.0 and it's hard to get in whitelist and invest
I think all the ICOs are risky investment because crypto market fluctuating continuously all the Bitcoin and altcoins are affected in current situation so better we should invest in mining or holding the previous investment is the best way. Your suggestion is good but this is not a time once invest in ICO all are afraid in after launching the coin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

The project is artificial intelligence. I think artificial intelligence and blockchain have a high degree of integration, so this project has great potential. I might consider investing.

hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

Blockcollider is interesting ICO and have a great potential,
This is a friend's perspective  Wink
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

1. www.effect.ai

2.  www.auctus.org

3. www.coinve.st

I never watch ICO any more since the market get stable make me think twice to join ICO even for free. But I remember about Auctus, this is the first project that I join when know about bounty program and really enjoy the process. The project concept make me interesting to invest and maybe 27th I'll make this com true. Thank you for information about Auctus.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:44:28 AM

So many ICOs every month, so I've narrowed down the ones (in no particular order) that I will at the very least watching and hopefully dropping a few satoshis in each...

1. www.effect.ai

2.  www.auctus.org

A retirement plan platform utilizing crypto and traditional assets. First one I've seen in this category and think it is an ideal area to move into as everyone either has, wants or needs a pension. Transparent with predictions and portfolio suggestions, you only pay for the 'robot-advisor' for periods in which it's predictions were correct. The whitelist is open and ICO starts on 27th March.

3. www.coinve.st

I am most interested in some of your options with ICO EFFECT.AI. ICO EFFECT.AI must be monitored continuously development. Because I believe this ICO will not disappoint and the results will be very satisfying if we can join in this ICO.

cryptothief (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

Update on the www.effect.ai ICO. Start date has just been announced as March 24th at 11:00 CET. Limit on first 24 hours contribution of 1200 euros. Link to announcement below.

https://twitter.com/effectaix/status/974285253698351104

[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

Please add I AM HERO ICO project. This project is focuses on employment.  Teaching is my passion and I would like this project to realize and have a quality employment processing especially nowdays there are lot of unemployed individual and it will sum up with the newly college graduate in looking for a job. Most countries are having with the same scenario addressing the same problem as to eraducate or lessen the number of jobless individual. If you wish to learn more about I AM HERO ICO visit the website with the link posted below:

https://iamhero.io

Seems like an interesting project but i couldn't really find the whitepaper, can you help me out there? Smiley
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

A great project about sexuality education https://goo.gl/7RC9x8 Good ICO to invest in!
elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

I also follow the Effect.ai ICO, I think this project is very promising. I advise you to pay attention to TimeBox ICO - the first decentralized custody service of digital assets in history!
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

effect.ai is still a favorite of many investors, I am sure tokens will be sold out in a fast time. if you want to know more effect.ai, please click their link in my signature.
cryptothief (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:45:45 AM

Seems like an interesting project but i couldn't really find the whitepaper, can you help me out there? Smiley

It's worth having a look at the website (effect.ai) to get an overall picture of the project. All the social media links are there too. Here's the direct link for the whitepaper anyway.

http://effect.ai/download/effect_whitepaper.pdf

ICO will be starting soon, it will be interesting to see the response it gets in investment value, not sure if they will be keeping a running total (as the ICO progresses) on the website.

Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:42:51 AM

It looks like you're missing out on a good project, CARDSTACK.
The project is intended to create a decentralized software ecosystem and don't miss the project.

kimdunggl94

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:03:05 AM

thanks for the article very useful to me
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: