Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FACEBOOK BOUNTY CAMPAIGN WILL BE BAN IN THE FUTURE??  (Read 477 times)
cryptotitan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

Well if your friend really did spamming those campaign links surely he will be get banned from facebook because FB really are restricted people from posting malicious links that is my we need to control the flow of our posts so that we wont be tagged as spammers or else you can say goodbye with your facebook accounts.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

I dont think you need to worry about oversights on facebook. They have strict policies, and follow them accordingly. So, where needed to be stopped, it would have already been done by now.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

Spamming is strictly prohibited in facebook once your friend's account was reported to facbook and they have looked it and confirmed that account has been doing spam posts that would be the end of his account,disabled accounts couldnt be recovered especially those accounts that violated the terms and conditions of facebook.

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

Spamming is agains the facebook's terms and conditions if your friend's account was indeed spamming the community it would be the reason why his account might be disabled for good,i have experienced that even if you appealed to them to get your account bank they will not remove the restriction from your account,stop spamming so that we can enjoy the bounties.

Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

To be honest I don't see the point of dev teams organizing Facebook bounty campaigns. In most cases the bounty hunters are preaching to choir, I mean, other bounty hunters. I wonder if anyone ran the numbers how many people invested in an ICO after seeing a reposted Facebook post about it.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

I don't think so. If the project your friend is promoting for is not a scam project I think Facebook will not ban their account. Facebook is also supporting for cryptocurrency but they just want to project their users and customers so they're trying to control all activity related to crypto but if it's legit nothing will happen Smiley. As you know few weeks ago Facebook banned everything related to ICO project and cryptocurrency but for now, everything is fine and you can post everything related to cryptocurrency as usual

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:46:56 PM

I don't think so. If the project your friend is promoting for is not a scam project I think Facebook will not ban their account. Facebook is also supporting for cryptocurrency but they just want to project their users and customers so they're trying to control all activity related to crypto but if it's legit nothing will happen Smiley. As you know few weeks ago Facebook banned everything related to ICO project and cryptocurrency but for now, everything is fine and you can post everything related to cryptocurrency as usual
Do you really know how facebook spam protection and automated system really works? have you friend to do spamming before? if you dont ,try it and you will find how facebook are going to disabled your account,i have been using facebook for 13 years and i know how Facebook automated system works,all they need to have is one single report and you will be done with your spam posts.

Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

I think the account will not be banned because your friend is just posting/sharing ICO related posts it can also be considered as ads since you're advertising a campaign but still FB bans only ADS for ICO. That ads is the one you see when you're surfing the net. So your friend account is safe. But TBH, your friend is one of a hell bounty hunter huh, 30 social media campaigns goodluck for him.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:52:31 PM

Do not spam because facebook really indeed fighting those spammers and abusive users,make it one hour interval in your posts so that your account wonrt be flagged as a spammer,facebook is really strict againsdt spam i know this because i have been using facebook from 2008 upto now,that is why you need to be more careful because once your account was disabled you wont get it back.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

Today ICO numbers becomes bigger, in connection with that, Bounty Hunters also becomes higher in numbers. Last time I was thinking about the social media bounty campaign which is my friend is joining. He has more than 30 ICOs bounty campaign in his list. He posted 30 or more in a day to met the requirements of an ICO.

Here is my question, is it possible that the facebook account of my friend will be ban in the future? When the facebook developers becomes aware on this activity. Will his activity on facebook will fall as a spam?  Huh

PS: Please! my apology of my English, Im working on it. Smiley
i have been a publisher and a blogger for 8yrs and i am using both facebook accounts,and facebook pages and i can say if you really did spamming thru facebook sooner or later your account will be disabled,facebook has been restricting people from spams that is why you need to know how to post in facebook without doing spams,i normally post with 1hr intervals just to be safe.
Well said. I agree with what you are saying. Facebook does not actively ban members indulging in crypto promotion if done in a smart and efficient manner without alerting the security systems set by the company. If your friend wants to participate in 30 bounties, I would say that is fine as long as he executes his tasks smartly(Leaving gaps between posts, Typing at human speeds etc).

Such behavior would most likely not be considered as red flags and I think that your friend should be fine. However, I do encourage your friend to focus more on quality rather than quantity.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

You will only get your facebook account disabled when you are doing spamming in the community,which is strictly prohibited facebook terms and condition doesnt tolerate any spamming and abusive users surely your account will be disabled in just a matter of time,one report and you are done,and once your account was disabled you wont get it back.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

Today ICO numbers becomes bigger, in connection with that, Bounty Hunters also becomes higher in numbers. Last time I was thinking about the social media bounty campaign which is my friend is joining. He has more than 30 ICOs bounty campaign in his list. He posted 30 or more in a day to met the requirements of an ICO.

Here is my question, is it possible that the facebook account of my friend will be ban in the future? When the facebook developers becomes aware on this activity. Will his activity on facebook will fall as a spam?  Huh

Facebook didn't ban crypto currency ads they just stop promoting them but people are free to post anything about crypto currencies in facebook still.But you are saying he is doing 30 facebook bounties it looks little bit higher facebook closely watches the accounts who is doing the same thing repeatedly and will lock their accounts.So it is not better to lot of posts about crypto currencies,because it will be considerd as bot usage and temporarily your account will be locked.

Thanks for this^^ Was really looking for clarification about how FB was cracking down on Crypto and how it affected us Bounty Hunters. I will kepp on doing my bounties, but time to be more selective I guess haha

Cool Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

Your friend will only be restricted or disabled when he or she did spamming in the facebook community,automated system will detect his activity and thats the time he will get his account permanently banned from facebook,that is why you need to post with intervals so that your account wont be flagged as spammer,or abusive user.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

In this time, the security level is so hard on Facebook. They don't support a lot of links and has tag. Of you want to promote your ico through Facebook, you should try to remove a lot of links and has tag from post.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

The automated system of facebook really detects the spammers easily so you need to have some post intervals so that your account wont be flagged as a spammer,first offence would be 1day,2nd 3days ,3rd would be 7days 4th would be 30days and lastly your account will be permanently disabled for good that is why you need with caution,faceboo is fighting against spamming effectively for years.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

In this time, the security level is so hard on Facebook. They don't support a lot of links and has tag. Of you want to promote your ico through Facebook, you should try to remove a lot of links and has tag from post.

How can they support it when they earn from marketing? Letting
their followers to do their work means zero profit for them. Now we
earn some tokens and stakes trough bounty campaigns, but that
will not last forever!
   New ICO`s in the future will need to pay for marketing directly
to Facebook, or Twitter, Medium, but until then we can do that
and earn something.
   Facebook deactivated my account and they ask me to identify
and to give them info about myself if I wish my account back. I do
not wish it back, they will never see me again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

Facebook has been effectively fighting spam and nudity in the facebook community for years i know that because i have been disabled before because i have posted some nudity related topics,spamming facebook groups that is why i was disabled and my account was permanently disabled,to prevent this to happen make some post intervals 1-2 hrs would be the ideal post intervals so that your account wont be detected by the bots that you are spamming or abusing posting links.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

Facebook did not banned posting about crypto. As far as I know they have banned the ads but not the post about them.

So do not worry, because facebook bounty will continue

The reason for facebook ban on adds is the Scams, Fraud ICO which uses celebrities to attract investment in their ICO.
So in order to be safe we have been banned from the adds.

More info: https://plushng.com/news/facebook-bans-add-crypto-currencies/

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

if posting consecutively without pause it may be considered spam by the facebook, so if you want to share about the project that you follow follow the facebook rules. if you do not want to be considered spam. until now there is no prohibition to share post about altcoin by facebook.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

Nobody cares about facebook, it's old instrument for communication. Today a popular messanger or something.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: