Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FACEBOOK BOUNTY CAMPAIGN WILL BE BAN IN THE FUTURE??  (Read 464 times)
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

Today ICO numbers becomes bigger, in connection with that, Bounty Hunters also becomes higher in numbers. Last time I was thinking about the social media bounty campaign which is my friend is joining. He has more than 30 ICOs bounty campaign in his list. He posted 30 or more in a day to met the requirements of an ICO.

Here is my question, is it possible that the facebook account of my friend will be ban in the future? When the facebook developers becomes aware on this activity. Will his activity on facebook will fall as a spam?  Huh

PS: Please! my apology of my English, Im working on it. Smiley
Facebook didn't ban crypto currency ads they just stop promoting them but people are free to post anything about crypto currencies in facebook still.But you are saying he is doing 30 facebook bounties it looks little bit higher facebook closely watches the accounts who is doing the same thing repeatedly and will lock their accounts.So it is not better to lot of posts about crypto currencies,because it will be considerd as bot usage and temporarily your account will be locked.

Thanks for this^^ Was really looking for clarification about how FB was cracking down on Crypto and how it affected us Bounty Hunters. I will kepp on doing my bounties, but time to be more selective I guess haha

Cool Cool Cool Cool
Most of the bounty campaigns are not worth to do because you will end up paid with dead weight tokens it has no value at all,so guys never waste your time on promoting that dead or useless project.If that project didn't make enough community support it is better to leave in between.You can find them by how many follwers they are having in their official facebook page.
So select the better project and make your effort to worth and make some money from it. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maereglapo

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:12:44 PM

Facebook did not banned posting about crypto. As far as I know they have banned the ads but not the post about them.

So do not worry, because facebook bounty will continue

The reason for facebook ban on adds is the Scams, Fraud ICO which uses celebrities to attract investment in their ICO.
So in order to be safe we have been banned from the adds.

More info: https://plushng.com/news/facebook-bans-add-crypto-currencies/
The TS is asking if his friend's account would be tagged as spam,he didnt ask if the facebook ICO ads are banned,surely if his frined is doing spam posting that would be enough for his account to get disabled,because facebook automated system will surely detect it,just a matter of hours his account might be permanently banned.
cashonly

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:14:19 PM

Facebook somehow blocked posts from one company on my page, but not all my page, although I lead a lot of ICO bounty on it. Apparently the very same project itself caused suspicion. And in general, I always try to make gaps between posts and I never write something like "hurry up! The last chance! Huge bonuses! Urgently need to buy these tokens!" etc. this usually looks suspicious.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

This question has been created when the time Facebook has been banned. Why still these kind of negative news spread move towards all the section in this forum. After merit system implemented we did not get the fake news mostly spreaded here.
Still some people trolling the bitcoin and other altcoins in the market.
Need to close all the thread which discuss bad about the bitcoin.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:20:00 PM

You wont get ban if you are following the facebook terms and conditions,your friend's account might be in danger of gettinf disabled when he is doing 30campaigns in a single account,might be flagged as spamming,strictly facebook are disabled accounts that are abusing the system that is why you need to be careful with your post intervals.

vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:22:51 PM

Today ICO numbers becomes bigger, in connection with that, Bounty Hunters also becomes higher in numbers. Last time I was thinking about the social media bounty campaign which is my friend is joining. He has more than 30 ICOs bounty campaign in his list. He posted 30 or more in a day to met the requirements of an ICO.

Here is my question, is it possible that the facebook account of my friend will be ban in the future? When the facebook developers becomes aware on this activity. Will his activity on facebook will fall as a spam?  Huh

F acebook is now very actively struggling with fraudsters and therefore blocks the accounts of many people and indicates their messages as spam. it's certainly good that the company is struggling with scammers but Bounty Hunters are hurting it!
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

Post spamming isnt tolerated in facebook,its automated system is merciful giving those accounts blocked,or worst these spammers account will be permanently disabled after violating multiple terms and condition,the T.S friend's account might be blocked sooner or later when the facebook automated system will detect the spamming activity.

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

There are such cases that the actual written posts about cryptocurrency or any project are blocked and marked as spam. I think in the future, generally cancel the facebook campaign, since they block any advertising related to the currency. And in the ICO projects groups there is less and less news.
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:41:38 PM

You should enjoy it while you can but do not abuse the facebook system,because the automated is strictly monitoring your posts,if you have done spam from the past your account might be disabled in the future,multiple violations from the facebook terms and conditions will result into a permanent ban of your facebook account so be careful.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

You wont get ban if you are following the facebook terms and conditions,your friend's account might be in danger of gettinf disabled when he is doing 30campaigns in a single account,might be flagged as spamming,strictly facebook are disabled accounts that are abusing the system that is why you need to be careful with your post intervals.
I agree with your opinion but I think the reason is probably because the project we often promote contains elements of fraud that make facebook company forbids us to promote project related to crypto because I had time to read facebook ban all promotions related to crypto because many projects that finally scam
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

Read the facebook terms and conditions so that your account will be safe from getting disabled because to what i have experienced you will get disabled when you abuse the system posting too much links  consecutively will result into restricting you from posting in one day,3days,7days and lastly 30days just make sure you are following the facebook terms and conditions so you wont be disabled from posting.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:04:45 PM

Here is my question, is it possible that the facebook account of my friend will be ban in the future? When the facebook developers becomes aware on this activity. Will his activity on facebook will fall as a spam?  Huh

Yes it is possible that your friend's account would be banned if he/she is posting 30 post per day. It will automatically ban once facebook security detect a suspicious activity in spamming. Better post 1-2 hours interval to avoid this ban.  
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

I don't think that Facebook will ban bounty hunters who fits the simplest rules of social network "etiquette". Don't spam and everything will be OK Wink
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

Your friend's account wont be disabled from posting campaigns in the facebook if and only if he wont do spam posting,burst posting in a single hour could be the cause why his account would be permanently disabled from facebook,strictly follow facebook terms and condition and im sure you wont have any problems .

cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

Read carefully the facebook TOS or terms and conditions so you would know if you are violating the terms,if you arent you wont be disabled but if you do violate it ,i suggest do not expect your account would be recovered after facebook's automated system has detected your activities,the TS friend can have as many campaigns he wants but make sure that the terms and conditions of facebook are strictly followed.

krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:45:18 PM

If it is right they are scarring new decentralized system but this is not important.

In my opinion this idea is not real.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:49:14 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 03:36:50 PM by boltz

I don't think any bounty campaign will be banned because without them , there is no real ad for the project itself so this will scare a lot of people that have a good project but they don't have it where to promote it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

Facebook will block any ICO advertising. Now it's about commercial ads, but some of ICO pages already banned too.
And many people had same problems with his real pages when they were doing bounty.

matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

If your friend didnt do anything that violates the facebook terms surely we wont have any problem,if he did there will be a chance that his account might be banned or worst be disabled permanently,based on my experience when your account was disabled due to violations you wont be able to recover it so just be careful to what you are doing,do not abuse the system,do not spam.

HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

Read the facebook terms and conditions so that your account will be safe from getting disabled because to what i have experienced you will get disabled when you abuse the system posting too much links  consecutively will result into restricting you from posting in one day,3days,7days and lastly 30days just make sure you are following the facebook terms and conditions so you wont be disabled from posting.
That's good to know, thanks. I didn't really want to go into my Facebook just so I can delete the cryptocurrency posts.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███