Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FACEBOOK BOUNTY CAMPAIGN WILL BE BAN IN THE FUTURE??  (Read 477 times)
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:10:31 PM

Do not flood your newsfeed with a lot of links every minute,take some time before you posts links so that your friends wont be reporting you as spammer,facebook is really strict with it comes to spamming,nudity and graphic violence these are the main reason why your account could be banned or disabled,read the facebook terms so you will know if you are violating any.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

Facebook isnt going to ban your friend's account if your friend doesnt violated any facebook terms and conditions because if he did,there will be more chance of getting banned or worst disabled permanently,facebook is well known fighting spam for years and i can say it is very effective because most of my friend whom posting links are getting disabled.
it's difficult to say exactly what is the reason of temp or permanent ban on Facebook.
There are a lot of strange algorithms spying for us Smiley
3-4 posts at a stretch or something else
Permanent banned could be caused by the multiple violations or you are reported as abusive user by the community,spam nudity,fake profiles,bullying could be the main reason why people are getting disabled these are the common things why facebook are shutting down most of the people's profiles because their community has a lot of young people because they are accepting 13+ users.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

Facebook isnt going to ban your friend's account if your friend doesnt violated any facebook terms and conditions because if he did,there will be more chance of getting banned or worst disabled permanently,facebook is well known fighting spam for years and i can say it is very effective because most of my friend whom posting links are getting disabled.
it's difficult to say exactly what is the reason of temp or permanent ban on Facebook.
I would say that this is the main reason of their permanent ban from facebook which is posting more in just a short amount of time in just a single day. Facebook is just like this forum but with advanced moderator to notice your everyday activities, it might not notice in a single day but your friends will be annoyed to see you posting links every minute and will report your behavior. So, please avoid spamming and make it slowly but surely before you post something.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

yes, I see the volume of bounty hunter getting higher, but with still slow crypto spreading in public, so, I think facebook will not experience falls.

for bounty hunter this is an accident, because facebook is their alternative to earn income.

and for your friends, I think it's still safe now, before the firm decision of the facebook owner signs its policy.

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:28:51 PM

I would say that this is the main reason of their permanent ban from facebook which is posting more in just a short amount of time in just a single day. Facebook is just like this forum but with advanced moderator to notice your everyday activities, it might not notice in a single day but your friends will be annoyed to see you posting links every minute and will report your behavior. So, please avoid spamming and make it slowly but surely before you post something.
Surely it is,i have been using facebook accounts and pages for my blog promotion,if you have spammed posting links in a short period of time there will be no exception to the rule,in just minutes you will be disabled permanently.Ive been using facebook as my source of traffics for my website for 9yrs that is why i have learned how would i prevent blocking and disabled accounts.

ipol88

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:03:11 AM

I think if people are facebook users who do not follow bitcoin, if he does not feel comfortable with seeing us like and share the pages crypto currency can be the people near us who poke our facebook.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:10:44 AM

Today ICO numbers becomes bigger, in connection with that, Bounty Hunters also becomes higher in numbers. Last time I was thinking about the social media bounty campaign which is my friend is joining. He has more than 30 ICOs bounty campaign in his list. He posted 30 or more in a day to met the requirements of an ICO.

Here is my question, is it possible that the facebook account of my friend will be ban in the future? When the facebook developers becomes aware on this activity. Will his activity on facebook will fall as a spam?  Huh

PS: Please! my apology of my English, Im working on it. Smiley

if you see the time is now true if facebook is rare bounty.
most bounty sosmed twitter in use.
so maybe bounty facebook will be gone because rarely demand.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
mayu13

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

Nowadays, some facebook users doing facebook campaigns are experiencing this incident. Some of their posts are being spammed or banned. Maybe because it is due to their consecutive posts in a short period of time. I was troubled too, what if my account was banned what should I do. Most of my campaigns are through facebook. So before it happens I make sure to it that I a lot intervals to make a post or share anything about crypto.
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:42:54 AM

Today ICO numbers becomes bigger, in connection with that, Bounty Hunters also becomes higher in numbers. Last time I was thinking about the social media bounty campaign which is my friend is joining. He has more than 30 ICOs bounty campaign in his list. He posted 30 or more in a day to met the requirements of an ICO.

Here is my question, is it possible that the facebook account of my friend will be ban in the future? When the facebook developers becomes aware on this activity. Will his activity on facebook will fall as a spam?  Huh

Talk about a FUD title.

But since they banned ICO advertising I could see them banning this as well. Or maybe just try regulating it really strictly.
ORS SA

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:55:44 AM

Interesting point but I doubt they would ban that.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

my opinion is you should be cautious they can ban your account if they found some suspicious activity by you
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:04:46 AM

Your friend is work harder but i think i didn't heard that the activity from the social media will ban because it is also help to aviod scammer also.

bluerain25

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:05:12 AM

With my experience in facebook campaign is that FB is so quick to remove your posts if you post 2 or more posts within 1 minute. The last time I did that (I was sharing the posts of an ICO in ICO related groups) my posts were removed and I was not allowed to posts, comment or any group related tasks for 1 week. Maybe if he do it with several minutes interval before posting another post then his account is safe.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:09:42 AM

It dont be happen in the future, social media is also help in any problem and also your friend is safe if ever will happen in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆