Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW ALT coin which is profitable  (Read 631 times)
investgeek

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for your answers!
Webb.Char23

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

There might be many new coins that can be profitable if you hold it for long term. Everyone has diff diff mindset to see the market. If you are looking for some suggestions. I can suggest you some new altcoins that you can consider for long term are DeepOnion, Aeron, B2b, Storm, Amm and PowerLedger even I am also holding these coins for long.

quite the good list here friend. Do you have any ICO picks for spring '18?
GlennEfrain

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

of the many coins in circulation which you think is very profitable if the hold in a long time

I'm looking for a prospect coin that will jump high in price in the future but guess what it is

certainly a lot of choices and different

not long ago there was a coin that came out and the price was crawling up and up but it could not last long ago again dropped significantly

very unfortunate it happens when many hope it will soar but in fact not so

indeed it is a risk we should take but what we want is to minimize the risk

then how to be able to choose wisely and minimize any risks that may occur

I think these altcoins have a greatest potential for the long term (TEL, Welltrado & NEO)
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

Do you ever heard about Pecunio? Pecunio is a great project that will create a gold backed token. The team already spoke at a NASDAQ Interview about their coin and I think they will pump a lot of money into ths project!
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

of the many coins in circulation which you think is very profitable if the hold in a long time

I'm looking for a prospect coin that will jump high in price in the future but guess what it is

not long ago there was a coin that came out and the price was crawling up and up but it could not last long ago again dropped significantly

Well, the success of the project doesn't really depend on the authenticity of it but it really depends on the people who support it. Even there is a project that really does what they say but people don't support them, The price of this token will surely fall down. My only suggestion for you is that look for a project that has many supporters like ETH, Ripple.
hodl2018

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

No one can predict this. I think ACT is good for long term investment. ACT is a growing platform for many other altcoin.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

My bet is top ICOs with great teams and possibilities to change the world of cryptocurrency. EOS/ADA/Tezos(for example) can probably compete with Ethereum. Or some great projects with alliances like ICON&Wanchain&AION. Etc, just do your research enough about the project before making investment.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
GlennChristopher

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:36:00 PM

My opinion in these coins (WAVES, RIPPLE, DASH & IOTA)
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

I always start with the team friend. For example, I've been looking at GN Compass (https://www.gncompass.com/en_US/) and first thing I go to is the team section then review the linkedin profiles. Hope that helps!

LinkedIn is not a good source for information. Most ICO's build fake profiles for their project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DRCCommunity

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:23:31 PM

In order to be able to rate projects transparently by the community and professionals crypto needs a decentralized solution.
We are tackling exactly these kind of questions by rating projects with DRC using Blockchain Technology. DRC Incentives  the Community in conjunction with Professionals to assess projects and help create standards in crypto projects.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

We have already created Due Dilligence Reports for Projects like IOTA and Bitshares

Check out Website  and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3205257.0  join our Telegram for more information.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:19:45 AM

if you want to choose wisely and minimize risk. you can buy a new coin at a cheap price and then wait until the coin is good on the market. if you do not want to have risk when buying expensive coins and is good in the market, because the digital currency can not be predicted because it always fluctuates

Nowadays many altcoins are emerging, if you want to make a profit you have to find really valuable coins so you can get the profit you want, and be more careful if you want to invest in new coins because there is not necessarily a promising new project
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:26:08 AM

There are plenty of worth new altcoins especially with chinese roots, lil inside storm, wen, ncash but do your own research!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:43:50 AM

One of the best project out there i would advice someone to buy into after he/she had studied very well is medichain. The project seems to be very interesting base on the utility and steady activity of the team. Look into my signature and you will surely fall in love with the project after reading through the whitepaper on the website.
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:50:48 AM

It is difficult to offer one of the many Ico who will shoot. But the fact that the coin should be chosen at the Ico level is a fact. Try NEX should be a good investment.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:51:40 AM

the new coin indeed sometimes looks very promising because she was looking for customers. In addition, the new coins also haven't had a history of value so it could be said still looking for stable prices. the longer it will be seen that the new coins will look at potential or just be a regular coin.
scholes83

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:59:38 AM

I can suggest crypterium and sether . both had good ico stage and now price %75 dropped . They havent launched the their project yet. After releasing their product(June), possible to gain x3-4  
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

You cannot avoid risks in crypto investments, nor is there a single easy answer to your query. Do your research, study the market, pick your coin suitable to your needs then invest and hold patiently.

Personally Nowadays many altcoins are coming up, if you want to make a profit you have to find the really valuable coins so you can get the profit you want, and be more careful if you want to invest in new coins
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:06:22 PM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)

Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:25:33 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 10:19:45 PM by Hazaki

Any altcoin that has a strong team behind it and will be listed on exchanges pretty soon will be profitable . You should gather as much knowledge about it as you can and make sure that it's getting enough attention by the community , if such conditions are met than profit will be a sure thing .
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:01:23 PM

I recommend that you carefully study the projects, and at the stage of ISO invest. After all, if the project is good, then its tokens definitely make a large increase in the cost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: