Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:44:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW ALT coin which is profitable  (Read 631 times)
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

Status-This block project combines the functionality of the messenger and mobile browser to interact with the decentralized applications of the Etherium platform.
IOTA-This project was created in order to provide a convenient means of payment within the framework of the "Internet of Things" concept. It integrates devices into the network and allows, for example, to rent out physical equipment or receive data from it.
jacoboisiwer

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

are you looking for the new coin in ICO section or new coin on the market ? if you are looking in the market section , i think all of them will have a sell session first in the beginning , and then you must wait when the signal will come to make hard push to up again. for the ICO, better review and find the best information for that coin , better be wise and not put in one basket for ICO investments.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

I'm sure that you have already heard about the ZPER project, but if you have not heard yet, then now you know for sure that such a project exists and if you have a little time and money, then check out the projects. Presale was successful. Therefore, there is even more chance of success. You need to decide.
Pigmey3

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:52:38 PM

I really liked the Gochain project! If the guys realize their plans, they can compete with ETH!
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:58:42 PM

To me at the moment, I really like the project Effect. Soon I must go to the Switcheo exchange, and if the price is not too high, I will definitely buy more.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

On my mind all altcoins which are new will be profitable. Even those altcoins which created as a joke are growing. There are some examples of this. This is good way to put money into new altcoins.
Clay99

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:22:39 AM

Easy - Buy ADB (AdBank) yep I have bags of this so I am shilling it.  DYOR but they are buying up advertising companies to generate real use for the token, they have a beta product up and running, VP of twitter on board.  I am expecting a 50x by EOY but I will be holding for 2 more years.  Check their website/medium posts etc and you will see what I mean.
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

Invest in Bobs Repair this project was great. Real Team members and very legit. You can research Bob in youtube watch thier videos and you will be amaze. Invest now before ICO ends.

fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

Firstly, you should do your own research. Don’t pick any crypto just because other people say it is going to “RISE TO THE MOON” in 2018, or because you saw a 50% increase in 1 day. Take a look at:
1. IOTA
2. Cardano
3. Neo
4. Stellar Lumens
5. Monero
6. Ripple
7. Sia
8. Scash
9. Axpire
10. Ethos
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

now a lot of new Altcoins, I think to be careful in choosing new coins to avoid losses, I suggest it is better to choose a trusted altcoin that has a bright future like Ethereum will definitely benefit, rather than choosing an uncertain new coin.
fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

Power Ledger - POWR - A young, but very promising platform, built on blockbuster technology. The main objective of this project is to enable private households to sell surplus electricity produced by them, for example, using solar panels, if they are also connected to a common network.
Benefits:

Specific focus. The platform is aimed exclusively at the energy sector. This makes it easy to track and predict the course changes.
Growing interest. Today, more and more new companies are interested in Power Ledger, which in the future can positively affect its capitalization.
Clean energy. The company provides additional opportunities in the field of renewable energy, and therefore, creates additional factors for the development of this industry.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

The price of new coins will never be stable until the project completes the development of its product and begins to make a profit. My attention is now drawn to Cyber Network and in the near future I expect that price of KNC will fly to the moon.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:44:25 AM

There might be many new coins that can be profitable if you hold it for long term. Everyone has diff diff mindset to see the market. If you are looking for some suggestions. I can suggest you some new altcoins that you can consider for long term are DeepOnion, Aeron, B2b, Storm, Amm and PowerLedger even I am also holding these coins for long.

I think the new altcoin to get the advantage that we see first what altcoin can be profitable because now many new altcoins emerging so it is very difficult to choose altcoin which is good and profitable
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

You should aim for a coin that is still a new born and that is getting a lot of attention either on this forum or on other crypto related platforms/websites/youtube channels .
The alt should also be scheduled to get listed on at least on exchange in the near future so you know you'll be able to sell it and why not profit from it (and it's also a little guarantee that the project is serious because getting listed on an exchange ain't that cheap anymore .. ) .
coinmarketcap.com and google are your best allies through your research and whatever infos you seek will be found if well searched for .
But i'd advise you to get some Eth or Btc since both these are already a thing and guaranteed to not be fake project managed by a team of fools and they both are at a considerably low value now (especially Eth ) , and getting them for holding plans is your best move right now .
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

You can try to buy ICO tokens when they list in exchanges as it's almost certain that ICO investors would dump their coins in that time. Though one should still confirm if the project does have a solid foundation or is inherently good so the risks are minimal.

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (sponsoring 210+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

550+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)

ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:42:34 AM

There might be many new coins that can be profitable if you hold it for long term. Everyone has diff diff mindset to see the market. If you are looking for some suggestions. I can suggest you some new altcoins that you can consider for long term are DeepOnion, Aeron, B2b, Storm, Amm and PowerLedger even I am also holding these coins for long.

could be profitable if the altcoin is a tone and you follow a good project, let alone a new altcoin that holds the tone has good growth and can be good for the future like bitcoin that can be a promising altcoin

semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

No one can predict this. I think ACT is good for long term investment. ACT is a growing platform for many other altcoin.

If they have a very good team taking care of his coins then surely altcoin will be able to raise prices and will be profitable for you. And all altcoins actually have their respective risks depending on the development of altcoin they have
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

New Altcoin Huh

Yeah sometimes is can be profitable and sometimes can make a loss.
Im not sure a bout new Altcoin.
I just believe in older coin that has beem proven makes a profit.
Thats it.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:22:29 AM

New Altcoin Huh

Yeah sometimes is can be profitable and sometimes can make a loss.
Im not sure a bout new Altcoin.
I just believe in older coin that has beem proven makes a profit.
Thats it.
The unique approach of Zilliqa (ZIL) to scalability has the capability of bringing in more partnerships and this, in turn, will hopefully see more investors. So, this is probably the ‘perfect’ time to buy the crypto coin and hold on to it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: