Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW ALT coin which is profitable  (Read 631 times)
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

I would recommend ntok which may be profitable after the ICO. Many ICOs have already proven that they are reliable after the initial offering. There are so many altcoins out there now and it is very hard to pick or choose which ones have the great potential. There are some that are still promising.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Akshat21

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

Theirs a new alt coin named (thug coin) i thik this coin will grow much in future because it has a strong community base of more than 77k members in just a month and has a promising team wich i doing their hard to push up this project to a new level the main reason behind its hype is their airdrops which is still active even after their listing on exchanges such as yobit so if you want frequent profit then you can go for this coin as you will be earning coins for free which will much more of what it is currently now because of their plans.
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Lostan

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

What interest are you looking for?
If approximately 80-200% per year, I recommend you to buy from top 100 on Coinmarketcap.
If you want more, then do your research on coins with small total supply and small capitalization.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

Am not so sure myself. There are many new altcoins with huge potential, but which could be profitable is up for debate due to the extreme volatility of this crypto market. The new altcoins that I invested into after a good amount of research are NAV, EOS and IOST which I will be HODLING for the long term for maximum profits. You can do your research regarding these coins op and you might find something that you like. Don't blindly follow the herd and invest into a coin or token that a collective majority are shilling. Am happy to see EOS performing very nicely in recent times.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

make sure the new altcoin project is a real project, i suggest like tokenomy, universa, helbiz you can buy it with as much as possible because my view token has a real project
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

of the many coins in circulation which you think is very profitable if the hold in a long time

I'm looking for a prospect coin that will jump high in price in the future but guess what it is

certainly a lot of choices and different

not long ago there was a coin that came out and the price was crawling up and up but it could not last long ago again dropped significantly

very unfortunate it happens when many hope it will soar but in fact not so

indeed it is a risk we should take but what we want is to minimize the risk

then how to be able to choose wisely and minimize any risks that may occur

The problem is we don't know what coins are they are more likely to have a good value this should be in categorize as per rise type. There are some coins that have a potential but not yet launch their products it is a high risk but a great opportunity if it successfully launched. There is also a coin which is low risk not that hype coins but had a good progress in making developments in their products or service. 

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
zerrtty

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

of the many coins in circulation which you think is very profitable if the hold in a long time

Now all the altcoins have fallen in price and this is a good opportunity to collect an investment portfolio. I recommend adding at least a few top coins, as they show better liquidity. For example, Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS. Coins with a small capitalization can potentially give the greatest profit. For example, such as, QuarkChain

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

I think you would be well off if holding a plethora of new-ish infrastructures, which tend to gravitate towards scalability, high TPS, interoperability etc. like Aion, Icon, Wanchain, Zilliqa and some others.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

Hi. I think is profitable NANO if you hold in long time. I will more NANO this week and hold until reach at least 1000$ =1 NANO. Technology behind Nano is very good in my opinion.
pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:48:20 AM

Search for all the conceivable factors in picking great altcoins,it is much the same as you are picking great undertakings or ICOs from a bundle of those crap projects,choosing a coin is surely a hard thing to do,product group profiles and validity ought to be considered,the whitepaper and guides the advancement acitivities does anybody guarantee that the task is trick? on the off chance that yes did you profound research to his cases? these are only the couple of things you should check before contributing.
setancredit3

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

if I think everyone has a great mindset to see and read market price movements, because too many new coins sometimes look very promising because they are looking for customers, In addition, the new coins also do not have a history of value so it can be said still looking for a stable price.
faaznuw

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

There may be numerous new coins that can be gainful on the off chance that you hold it for long haul. Everybody has diff attitude to see the market. On the off chance that you are searching for a few proposals. I can propose you some new altcoins that you can consider for long haul are DeepOnion, Aeron, B2b, Storm, Amm and PowerLedger even I am likewise holding these coins for long.
sorkulor

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

There may be numerous new coins that can be productive in the event that you hold it for long haul. Everybody has diff mentality to see the market. On the off chance that you are searching for a few proposals. I can propose you some new altcoins that you can consider for long haul are DeepOnion, Aeron, B2b, Storm, Amm and PowerLedger even I am additionally holding these coins for long.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

The new Altcoin appears every day, but in it, there are very few Altcoin profitable for investors holding it. Altcoin is like a poker game, if you draw two slots, you have the advantage or wait for the other cards to come out.

Cengghengmania21

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

Indeed, many new altcoins are sometimes profitable, only paying attention to the newly released and successful altcoins and benefiting investors. I also benefited from the newly released altcoin, but I suggest not just choosing a new altcoin so it doesn't lose if the project fails.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

Indeed, many new altcoins are sometimes profitable, only paying attention to the newly released and successful altcoins and benefiting investors. I also benefited from the newly released altcoin, but I suggest not just choosing a new altcoin so it doesn't lose if the project fails.
It is a big consideration to choose the right one and looking its ICO price for us to determine how much could be possible to earned after. Mostly token prices drops drastically once ICO ends and it happens that investors moaning of losing from it. That's why we should carefully interpret ICO project before investing.
zinjo

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

The new Altcoin appears every day, but in it, there are very few Altcoin profitable for investors holding it. Altcoin is like a poker game, if you draw two slots, you have the advantage or wait for the other cards to come out.

It is not a best example of altcoin because recently many altcoins are enter into market. But few altcoins only occupy the top position so promising altcoins is lead the crypto market. It is depends on worthy projects are automatically increase the reputation in market.

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
Anone69

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

New Altcoins are too risky to invest. You have to check the community first and do your own research reading the new altcoin whitepaper so that you will get used to good and bad projects, you will definitely choose the good one.
hung690

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

Dear friend,
NEW ALT coin which is profitable? Yes, I think everyone want to know that. Although that, we need follow the coin market continuously. When the coin market is stable, let buy something to get get more profits. Do not miss!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: