Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FABRIC TOKEN -------- WATCH OUT !!!  (Read 140 times)
Kr2017 (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:47:42 PM

Apparently, a person that started official FABRIC TOKEN thread removes any messages that might present the Fabric Token in a bad light.
My 4 posts have been removed, containing neutral but accurate insights about this project.

People from that project are avoiding sensitive topics and are banning from telegram group or deleting posts here, on bitcointalk. This is unprofessional.

Here are the thoughts for which I was banned on the official telegram group ( this posts were constantly deleted from official FABRIC TOKEN thread ):

1. How Fabric Team is going to care about marketing after ico IF fundraising for ico has been stock in place from couple of days and they do nothing to encourage investors to entrust your funds to you ? I mean, if marketing is low in most important moment for project, what it could be after ICO ?

2. Is it not strange that the ICO is not dependent on the price of eth only on the amount? What if price of 1 ETH will be 1500 $ in couple of days ? They will have x2 more funds and the price of Fabric Token won't change.

3. Additionally, according to the roadmap, they should have TokenGen 1.0 ready and in the meantime the site is still under construction.

4. How many people is eployed right now in Fabric Token ?

Here's an official FABRIC TOKEN thread :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2593357.msg31396632#msg31396632

zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

Please move this thread to Altcoin discussion board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
Because it's not announcement but it is discussion about an altcoin/project.
asprenliba

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:40:41 PM

Hey guys, can you  clarify what is an inferior limit of my donation in your ICO and pre-ICO?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: