Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CRZ] CoreZ POW| MASTERNODES | ASIC RESISTANCE | The Future of Payment  (Read 12444 times)
Skimanner

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

Ok candiboy answer this than if your not a scam....

This is the direcrt answer if im scammer or not

I answer it already and I'll do it again

But I answer with question

IF i was Intentionaly wanted to scamm *since this is what scammer does

WHY  in earth would i use this profile? I could do 2-3 profiles since december or november new ones build them to "appear" legit since from that time i wanted to start a project

again WHY would i use this profile,

Many people that are in discord, and these people  actually know where i live

Think about it

But Im gonna be honest with you, Maybe it would be a better Idea to make new profile and  self moderated and just delete the fud

Our first auction  7 people Bid yet no one paid because they got fuded and  odly enough  some of them fuded each other

Some Miner ( other in case that read this)  Fuded some early investor to not buy in *yet he was mining it with more than 1gigas (based with some numbers that he gave if google translated correctly if we assume hi mined the number of coins at the time that he tol)  Sure i banned him because he accuse me and others for making 250 Masternodes in the coming days and used  derogatory term for us the  westernes

But all of this is good experience for me no matter where it will end up.

In all seriousness I would give a 10% chance that this is not a 100% scam but it don’t matter cause their is a 100% chance that this is 90% a scam... Because even if you really did be,ieve the crazy crap about this coin and really planned to try to do something in decades the fact is your still scamming people by claiming this is anything more than some crazy ideal in your head and a copy paste fork... there’s no team, and you certainly have no experience... please send a team member in here to school me, where are they?  You have a team that can program blockchains and crypto that have no bitcointalk account? Lol, hell show me you have a friend with a little coding experience and send him in with a brand new account....

I love your comment about wanting to self moderate... aka censor anyone that is stoping you from stealing their money....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gaking man

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

I am trying to sell my coin
But it was banned
Unable to join discord

selling 1400 CRZ=0.1BTC

https://discord.gg/akxGyyD
use   escrow
Skimanner

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

Btw if you where a real coin, selling MNs and FUD wouldn’t matter... if this was a real coin you would be doing work, creating something... not worrying about selling MNs and listing a coin that has no purpose on exchanges.  You would just make something and let it grow...  you know like all the original coins before they where worth anything, your coin is worth nothing, you’ve done nothing and therefore you should not be selling anything, you should be working.
candyiman (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:05:26 PM

Ok candiboy answer this than if your not a scam....

I love your comment about wanting to self moderate... aka censor anyone that is stoping you from stealing their money....

Fact: it is NOT  self moderated.

Fact:  is that Fuders affected the decisions of some people (miner fudders mostly ) yet they have mined up to 30 gigs before Mn was ENforced and they fudded all the way before MN is enforced and because of them I don't have enough funds to Fast Track (3btc) on CB they scared off 7 buyers a day ago and 1 today. So  as some people told me "ban fuders don't answer"  now they say "I told you so"

Today would be the Fast tracking for CB and MNO

anyway I do get your point, I proceed as planned

and if it works it will

BUt i'll repeat again See some obvious Facts  I always could make new acounts and also self moderate.

Anyway.

THe "big" claim that i made was i have no intention to scam or steal money or dump premine, this holds true or as the fuders say "taht remains to be seen"

BUT i do get you  I'm fully aware of the current scams (and what made them scams was that they left mostly the projects or stopped working on them or fliped and started new project or swaps or what else who knows )

As i said again  if we had the Coinsmarket *back when it worked nice for start up project  ( Coinsmarket, i want my BTC back) and TOpia with 4.86 btc listing I would not even try to sell more than of topias fee

and now topia does not even list in  7 days along with with/depo  problems and they costs now 15 btc

ANyway that it from me. have a nice evening

candyiman (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

Btw if you where a real coin, selling MNs and FUD wouldn’t matter... if this was a real coin you would be doing work, creating something... not worrying about selling MNs and listing a coin that has no purpose on exchanges.  You would just make something and let it grow...  you know like all the original coins before they where worth anything, your coin is worth nothing, you’ve done nothing and therefore you should not be selling anything, you should be working.

100% Agree

but Fudding wasted so much time

and the investors or other would like to see a coin getting listed on CB Fast

my Starting aim was around Getting listed On some exchanges  and some sites that requires funding its true
I would like the early  investors to be  protected with corrected  to timing and listing so that can have ROI in time  and then support further or "dump" its their choice.

But this is true what you said the fud interacted with the selling process -nothing is changed  (and ofc some good hours that i have wasted)
now Regarding the Listing i'll proceed with what i can manage

But what i dislike about the fuders are " DONT BUY DONT BUY  its a scam dev has 250MN *   (while I mine with 1giga hash on neoscrypt along with other 20 giga hash of other miners)

*this is what actualy been said and then the same buyer that asked for BTC adress changed his mind   with his input I would  have register on standart Tracking on CB tonight 

Anyway you are right on what you said now, I'll continue with  with my project as i have said  no matter the price or what eve  till the Phase 1

candyiman (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

100% Agree

my Starting aim was around Getting listed On some exchanges  and some sites that requires funding its true
I would like the early  investors to be  protected with corrected  to timing and listing so that can have ROI in time  and then support further or "dump" its their choice.

But this is true what you said the fud interacted with the selling process -nothing is changed  (and ofc some good hours that i have wasted)

But what i dislike about the fuders are " DONT BUY DONT BUY  its a scam dev has 250MN *   (while I mine with 1giga hash on neoscrypt along with other 20 giga hash of other miners)

*this is what actualy been said and then the same buyer that asked for BTC adress changed his mind   with his input I would  have register on standart Tracking on CB tonight 

Anyway you are right on what you said now, I'll continue with  with my project as i have said  no matter the price or what eve  till the Phase 1

Update : seems miners are selling ovc coins equal of 0.24  (fixed price is 0.21)

Well GJ miners

PS ( ITS 100% fine by me i have no problem what so ever sell buy this is what trade channel it is for) BUT  fuding investors its not right *without evidence and for personal gain
Cryptoforthefuture99

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

Seems to me the Dev is being pretty honest here. He isn’t over promising, being real clear about where the money is going from the masternode sale. Is there a risk he is scamming? Always is a risk but at least this isn’t some newbie Dev ID that just signed up for bitcointalk.

I don’t buy masternodes not sold on exchanges in general, but I am putting my hashpower against the coin on arcpool.com and spending on some nicehash too so I guess you could say I am putting my money where my mouth is.

The beauty of crypto is everyone gets to make their own decisions based on their own research. Good luck Dev!

Kimgigyeah

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:18:42 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 12:09:17 PM by Kimgigyeah

MASTERNODE GUIDE!!!!

first,
in window wallet,
go to setting -> option

and check this 2 check box

-enable coin control features
-show masternode tab

and restart wallet

make new wallet and send exactly 2000 CRZ to new wallet.

after 15confirmation,
go to debug console and

masternode genkey
(get masternode privkey)

masternode outputs

copy both of key's to notepad

Second,
Using ubuntu 16.04 64bit (2G ram), putty

and just type
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install software-properties-common pwgen nano git unzip

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils

sudo apt-get install libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-chrono-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-test-dev libboost-thread-dev

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
then, clone CRZ wallet and install it.
---------------------------------------------------------------
git clone https://github.com/corezcrypto/corez

cd corez

./autogen.sh

./configure

make
----------------------------------------------------------------
turn on daemon to sync block

./corezd -daemon

check block hight

./corez-cli getinfo

after sync,

./corez-cli stop

nano masternode.conf
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=24
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=[your privkey]
externalip=[your ip]:34765

after
corezd -daemon

corez-cli mnsync status

when assetid: 999

go back to window wallet,

TOOL-> open masternode configuration file (with notepad)

# Masternode config file
# Format: alias IP:port masternodeprivkey collateral_output_txid collateral_output_index
# Example: mn1 127.0.0.1:34765 Z3HaYBVUCYjEMeeH1Y4sBGLALQZE1Yc1K64xiqgX37tGBDQL8Xg 2bcd3c84c84f87eaa86e4e56834c92927a07f9e18718810b92e0d0324456a67c 0

type your masternode information and save it.

and than, restart wallet again.

in masternode tab, you can see your masternode. right-click it, and click start-alias.

after pre-enable, it will chage to enable.

my CRZ address is this.
Zju2FKn8rAorFkaJFqKU43Zi6q3EDVqzpU
Skimanner

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:39:13 AM

100% Agree

I don’t know why anyone would listen to that lol, you already announced you would run 6, the ideal that you would run 250 is stupid, the cost of Servers would be extreme and their would be no point if you did that it would be obvious and the coin would be worth nothing so why would u want those MNs lol.

Honestly the best way imo if your not a scam and this really goes for any new coin.  Don’t start with MNs don’t sell MNs, just start the coin as what it is a fork with a vision but no created value.  Announce MNs starting in i dunno 3 months from the start.  Now you got 2.5 months to do stuff, form a community prove your real etc. Then you can auction nodes at 2.5 months and allow the auctioned nodes 2 weeks of being the only nodes (that’s easy to do, just don’t give anyone the needed info before that, if you sell 25 and there’s 32 MN that’s just people that bought that had coins already that made more than 1).  You will sell a lot more nodes and for more because you built some credibility and that saved you the FUD from interfering.  If a new coin ever comes out that I like and that seems very unlikely to be a scam, I would help 100%.  I’m fairly new to what I do but I do have access to over 100- 8x gpu rigs 1080ti mostly.  I don’t own most of those but I built them and help the 2 farms run them and I have 2 more clients starting up.  But really that don’t matter cause if you do it right you’ll have an entire community of support.
Skimanner

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:09:23 AM

Seems to me the Dev is being pretty honest here. He isn’t over promising, being real clear about where the money is going from the masternode sale. Is there a risk he is scamming? Always is a risk but at least this isn’t some newbie Dev ID that just signed up for bitcointalk.

I don’t buy masternodes not sold on exchanges in general, but I am putting my hashpower against the coin on arcpool.com and spending on some nicehash too so I guess you could say I am putting my money where my mouth is.

The beauty of crypto is everyone gets to make their own decisions based on their own research. Good luck Dev!

Don’t get me wrong I have called a coin a scam openly and mined it at same time before.  Just because I knew I was gonna make money (coin was already on a exchange and selling) I was smart enough to get out within 2 weeks since only no research people where buying it and it would die quick which it did but yeah my warning was for newer people that don’t do research and just get all gitty over an ANN.  Even then I just post my research anyone can decide if what I see and think matters and do their own research.  I’m not gonna make Fake FUD or make it in secret.  It’s all real stuff I see as red flags and I’m very open to the dev seeing it and having chance to defend himself.  If I turn out to be wrong I will gladly remove all my posts and spend twice as much time promoting the coin then I did demoting it.  That’s why I don’t just post and leave the thread I keep watching and replying if need be so if it turns out I’m wrong I can try to fix any negativity I caused. 

Point is the riskiest coin you can ever spend any money on is one that looks like a scam, sounds like a scam and has no exchange.  No exchange means you have 0% of ever getting anything out of your coins if the dev runs with auction money.  Scammers cause all this regulation crap for all these crap governments and that’s why I hate scammers!  Bunch or crap anyhow, there worried about how Cryptocurrency “bubble” can destroy the economy and cause a depression it needs regulation.  Ummm the Cryptocurrency world market is like half of just Apple.... I don’t think the world is gonna go into crisis if Apple stock drops 50%

gaking man

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:01:36 AM

Verify
This is a scam

Wasting a lot of time to mined
No exchange of miners
candyiman (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:46:31 AM

"Don’t get me wrong I have called a coin a scam openly and mined it at same time before."

well, I go to sleep now tomorrow again good night people
sammed

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

Verify
This is a scam

No exchange of miners
Bro, I have known candy since a long time and I know him personally, he wouldn't cheat anyone! Think before you speak, and I trust his project or anything he comes up with - if you're not interested then shut the mining and also your mouth! No fudding here to buy at cheaper price - I have seen such stunts before!! No matter the dev is good and doesn't speak but I cannot accept such comments on the project is trust!!

Thank you!
xyj790204

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:22:28 AM

Verify
This is a scam

No exchange of miners

LOL ,i want to mining more CRZ coins ,if you think this project is a scam , dont mining it ,let me alone .

be patient with market ,there many projects are  in queue
Skimanner

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

"Don’t get me wrong I have called a coin a scam openly and mined it at same time before."

Talk about taking a quote out of context... you know very well your trying to make it look like I am just trying to get people to run away so I can mine it easier.  I would never mine a coin that I believe is a scam that is not on an exchange lol.  For the most part I wouldn’t mind any scam coin actually, I did once like I said but it was a pretty unique circumstance.  And I don’t spread FUD I leave facts or an explanation for anything I say.  FUD would be.... “this coin is a scam don’t use it!”  I would never say that unless I could 100% prove it which is almost impossible. I just leave information for other people to verify and make their own decision.  Although it is funny to see the # of people that will ask is this a scam? Can you verify it’s a scam? How do you know? If you read my posts and don’t come to the conclusion that it’s a scam then.... you obviously don’t think it’s a scam and should ignore me lol.
candyiman (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

Talk about taking a quote out of context... you know very well your trying to make it look like I am just trying to get people to run away so I can mine it easier.  I would never mine a coin that I believe is a scam that is not on an exchange lol.  For the most part I wouldn’t mind any scam coin actually, I did once like I said but it was a pretty unique circumstance.  And I don’t spread FUD I leave facts or an explanation for anything I say.  FUD would be.... “this coin is a scam don’t use it!”  I would never say that unless I could 100% prove it which is almost impossible. I just leave information for other people to verify and make their own decision.  Although it is funny to see the # of people that will ask is this a scam? Can you verify it’s a scam? How do you know? If you read my posts and don’t come to the conclusion that it’s a scam then.... you obviously don’t think it’s a scam and should ignore me lol.

But your post drove some people to pm me and ask  about your claims, and it costs me time , not sure if you   have any idea how many DM i receive I don't have to deal with this its just wasting time, although i do mine a bit I do get why people dislike miners in general  I saw them act up these last days damn hypocrisy to the roof, 30 Giga hash was the peak,  and if we can say 60 giga FUD hash

thats why I dislike post's like yours I don't have to prove something regarding my intentions -this is what was been claimed, that my intentions are to scam people

I lost some money on some other projects made by  newbie acounts, Anon people, where were you then to save the world?

I never called scam coins other project's  openly and never from star  why should I?

I just move on if i don't like a project

Anyway this is the last post regarding anything related to scam or other claims. But fact remains , had we no pointless FUD from you the FUD people we could be on CB today already and the early investors would propably sooner and later would ROI and then we could start  smoothly to working on other more complicated stuff and improving.  now we  must  use the Standart Listing 7 days and at start many people miners and not will try to sell and cause big ups and downs, which is ok but it was not in my original plan for a smooth start regarding the price.

And yeah I spoke with some other people I should made this Self moderated Post it was mistake after all to be fully open.

Basshunter

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

Looks really promising and the team seems focused to their goal , keep up the good work Smiley
marcus94

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:30:20 PM

anyone knows the next auction for MN?
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:00:30 AM

Verify
This is a scam

No exchange of miners
Bro, I have known candy since a long time and I know him personally, he wouldn't cheat anyone! Think before you speak, and I trust his project or anything he comes up with - if you're not interested then shut the mining and also your mouth! No fudding here to buy at cheaper price - I have seen such stunts before!! No matter the dev is good and doesn't speak but I cannot accept such comments on the project is trust!!

Thank you!
Yes trust the guy with negative dt trust what could posible go wrong Grin Other guy is making some fair points about this project that isnt being answered and your solution to all of this is to trust some random guy on the internet just because you say so...Face it people learned their leason with so many masternode auction shitcoins that turned out to be a scam so its normal when they see a coin that is doing exactly the same stuff that we all saw already 100 times buy now not to be pesimistic about the project
Drakzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:50:59 AM

I would like to make a Dutch translation if needed! Let me know!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: