Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Cap not moving beyond $470 B  (Read 145 times)
GeorgiaCoin (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

Market Cap has been up and down b\n $430 and  $470 B for last few weeks. That too with low volume. Does it mean there aren't many new investors coming in to Crypto or Whales are just waiting for the right time before jump in?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

I think there is a lot of uncertainty about the space right now and also that there may be some fatigue amongst a lot of investors.

Imagine that a lot of people are sitting on sidelines collecting money to throw into the market once bull market shows that is back on.

I am laying low right now as well, might start making some plays in april or so...

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:46:16 PM

It will move by the mid of this year hopefully as it had been a history that crypto goes crazy at the end of every year so wait till aug sept

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:49:57 PM

Market Cap has been up and down b\n $430 and  $470 B for last few weeks. That too with low volume. Does it mean there aren't many new investors coming in to Crypto or Whales are just waiting for the right time before jump in?
Yes the reason is that many investors which were really the whales exited out of the industry after the depression after that there have been a few new entrants but none of them have the ability to shake up the market from its root. Even if the bulls control the market for sometime they really end up fighting the resistance which they are never able to break out of. This is a pretty big problem in itself.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

There is deep correction in market this days. Just keep waiting
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

I Have stopped trading at this moment, altcoins are suffering more than Bitcoin in such a correction. This crash probably will help the market. Too many people thinking in easy money in the last period, this is time to buy and hold, not time to sell.
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

Will still rise, by the end of 2018, analysts said that about 1 trillion will be. Not yet purchased, not still trained to trade. Wait for generally.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:17:20 PM

I think there is a lot of uncertainty about the space right now and also that there may be some fatigue amongst a lot of investors.

Imagine that a lot of people are sitting on sidelines collecting money to throw into the market once bull market shows that is back on.

I am laying low right now as well, might start making some plays in april or so...

Agreed. The market is in a state of flux. It appears to me that it's soon going to snap out of it if resistance in BTC price can be broken soon.

A lot of money will flow back to the market once the price begins to move upward and news of that gets out there. It's always the case. A long period of little or no growth then slow steady growth and then explosive growth.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

I think the market is a bit tired, it will take a couple of months and we will see growth again. The market of crypto-currency is still very small

BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

Just great uncle I think that is not the time for growth , may be also like in this range for a couple of months before global growth . So hold on tight our coins
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

I tend to choose the second option. Whales don't want to start another surge just because the community isn't ready yet. There are a lot of newbies who haven't forgot the taste of loss. Moreover there is a lack of new investors. We need a strong reason which would be able to attract the community attention to the crypto market once again.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

Sideways for the market means the altcoins are growing,and i dont see any problem with that? bitcoin's stability more good than ups and downs weekly.These altcoins will only grow when bitcoin's price has been sideways or stabilize like what we are experiencing it is better than bitcoin's price moves wildly because the altcoins suffered.

cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

That will be the market manipulations of these bigplayers,i am not talking about the whales but the financial institutions that are doing manipulations such as CME and the Wallstreet,that is why there are less movements in the marketcap but it will be better because the altcoins are slowly growing with these sideaways we are experiencing from the past few weeks.

MartoValenti

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

This market cap at the moment is more than 3 times bigger than the market cap before one year.
The bull run from the end of last year and the begining of this year was connected with wall street.
The situation in the moment is almost stable around $ 450 B which should represent the real situation regarding the market.
Yes, there are a lot of people on the sidelines waiting for new bull run, which I think will happen in the late april/may.
You could check coin market cup movement for the market cap of the market for the past years and see the trend. The fall in february was predictable, if you were comparing the data from the last years. Also, the bad news that came up in februrary...everything was driving in that way.
For me, the market cap will gain new possitions and probably by the end of the year will reach again $ 800 B or even more...
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

This market cap at the moment is more than 3 times bigger than the market cap before one year.

It's so easy to overlook this and have a short term mindset, things move so fast in crypto but it's important to view things in a holistic way.

The bull run from the end of last year and the begining of this year was connected with wall street.
The situation in the moment is almost stable around $ 450 B which should represent the real situation regarding the market.
Right, I suspect much money came from wall street and that sparked the frenzy that we saw later on.

Yes, there are a lot of people on the sidelines waiting for new bull run, which I think will happen in the late april/may.
You could check coin market cup movement for the market cap of the market for the past years and see the trend. The fall in february was predictable, if you were comparing the data from the last years. Also, the bad news that came up in februrary...everything was driving in that way.
For me, the market cap will gain new possitions and probably by the end of the year will reach again $ 800 B or even more...

Why do you think late april or may?

There's been a traditional drop in January/February but this year was much more significant, but again you could argue it should've been expected given how much growth there was shortly in advance.

Agreed, I think we'll pass 1tn for the first time later this year.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

I remember just a month or two ago when dropped all the way to a 297b market cap after all the panic and what not. I'm quite happy with the market stabilizing around 400b.

It will take some more time but it will go up, and possibly even down. It's hard to say anything about this market.

I think we will again see a boom, there are still many people out there that have heard about crypto but haven't taken the leap yet.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:49:53 PM

For some reason I am also not seeing much volume getting in. Last year volume came into the markets during march and april, lets see how things turn out. Also bitcoin is at a crucial place right now. Another 2 days could make or break the rally.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

I feel traders have not resume trading activities fully time. they are still watching market  and waiting for more stability so that they will resume activities. when trading activities starts full time, the market cap will go up again, new investors will enter by then.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

Don't worry and keep waiting, believe me ... Market price pump soon , crypto market is stable now, not big pump or dump, maybe market cap will reach 1000B in this year ?

Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

Everything is gonna be alright! Just imagine how much manipulations and bad things was about the cryptomarket - and it is quite good picture that we have now - cause it could be much worse. Just Hodl and wait till this fatigue will change to new great jump, that will be again so beutiful and strong. I hope it should happen in the end of the spring...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: