Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany recognized the bitcoin  (Read 3221 times)
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

I think this is very good news for all crypto traders that Germany 🇩🇪 being the so developed country has legalised bitcoin and the Matter of keen interest is that they are not implying taxes over the exchange of crypto currency and I think this is a news to cheer about because this is the thing that all people are tensed about that after the legalisation of crypto currencies, the tex over them will be increased but Germany is not implying any taxes over bitcoin and this is really a very good news for all.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

Germany very competently entered. I think that over time, many countries will begin legalizing bitcoin and blockchain.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

It was a good news for people who are living in germany, it only means that they can legally use cryptocurrency as a payment method in online stores or just invest to hold it for a very long time.
icorecord

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

Encouraging. Did not they even mention that there will be no taxes on crypto?
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

I think this is very good news for all crypto traders that Germany 🇩🇪 being the so developed country has legalised bitcoin and the Matter of keen interest is that they are not implying taxes over the exchange of crypto currency and I think this is a news to cheer about because this is the thing that all people are tensed about that after the legalisation of crypto currencies, the tex over them will be increased but Germany is not implying any taxes over bitcoin and this is really a very good news for all.
Experts have already told that it takes time but most of the countries would be accepting bitcoin. The basic reason isn’t that this would be helping their citizens to make good money for their own lives, rather they intend to become on the list that would include the super power and powerful countries of the world in coming world. Bitcoin would be the categorizing factor for this owner.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

This is very good news if a developed country like Germany has acknowledged the existence of this bitcoin and hopefully other developed countries follow in the footsteps of Germany to acknowledge the existence of bitcoin and hopefully the bitcoin price will increase again too
CryptoPushkin

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:37:26 PM

I am not aware at all of this news, could you please provide a link with some credible details? You statement is very unprecise, to make real sense of this news all the details are necessary.
Joshgod

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

I think it's great,  it will make it easier to be used for transaction.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

Of course they will and they will taxed those who earning cryptocurrency is not capitalism, and the future type. The first place in your savings account. Cause bitcoin can do to the future. Cause I don't have a good thing for a new company, I believe that this day and technology. The real world, but I am. Cause bitcoin is not capitalism in this era
satana_igor666

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

A very good option for Germans is to invest in bitcoin and buy everything they want without taxes.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

Germany is one the country that is always in for new technology and innovations. We know how technically bitcoin is. Its own innovation can make our own money to become virtual. Bitcoin is invented whereas, money cannot be seen but it is in your hand.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

It is another good news that will give a positif effect on cryptocurrency I believe. And from this point, will be a very big influencer for other country to follow Germany. It's just about time.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

Bitcoins is the demand of recent time . There occur as usual occurrence. They have approved Btc on their country. So undoubtedly I think Germans are very satisfied with this decision, especially the investors that are making trades and transactions to the FIAT. There are even ATMs which are anonymous but the transaction fee is high. Each country has their own tax system which is higher or lower
Masleo

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:34:01 PM

I think Germany take a big positif step, just like another science tech (e.g: nano tech, quantum physic) they know that the cryptocurrency is another big thing in this era.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:57:50 PM

(quote)

A very good news espescislly to all German investors and traders,t is now legal to use crypto in Germany,hopefully there are more countries will follow to legalized bitcoin.

developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:13:50 AM

Germany will recognize cryptocurrency because there are a lot of new countries today that are already legalized to use bitcoins and germany is also one of the competitive country.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

Germany is one the country that is always in for new technology and innovations. We know how technically bitcoin is.Germany has acknowledged the existence of this bitcoin and hopefully other developed countries follow in the footsteps of Germany to acknowledge the existence of bitcoin and hopefully the bitcoin price will increase again too
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:19:31 AM

it is a good step for the development of bitcoin for the future. but whether you can include where your opinion of the topic so that everyone does not consider it HOAX. with this news investors are starting to invest in bitcoin again and make the price of crypto pump again
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:31:39 AM

Its another good news to all crypto community.Another door open to accept bitcoin as another mode of payment.And I think because no taxed in using bitcoin many people will become interested in Germany to used of bitcoin than in their own currency.Its really nice idea the demand of bitcoin will increase.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

Its another good news to all crypto community.Another door open to accept bitcoin as another mode of payment.And I think because no taxed in using bitcoin many people will become interested in Germany to used of bitcoin than in their own currency.Its really nice idea the demand of bitcoin will increase.
It's good to heard that there is another country accept bitcoin. It's good to know that Germany recognize bitcoin. The future of bitcoin will be more demand in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: