Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:05:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst bounty manager?  (Read 595 times)
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

Who is the worst bounty manager?

Many ICO projects running their bounty program in many cases the ICO team don't pay attention who they hire and they ended up hiring the worst!! there are many nasty "managers" in here.  Who is the worst so far that you really hate because of his/her lack of integrity and professionalism?
As of now i don't experience worst bounty manager ,i had encounter bounty manager who is very strict about the bounty campaigns .He will deducted your stakes if you had done wrong .Lesson learn always follow the rules of the campaigns and be responsible .
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

Some bounty manager as well as some signature campaign manager can be proud, abusive and sassy sometimes cause its in human nature to be these but 'hate' is really a strong word. As human, we should learn to tolerate. If you encounter a signature or bounty manager who treats you unfair, all you have to do is too ignore them and leave the campaign. They will one day be caught in their own net.
USBitcoinServices.Com (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

Many ICO projects running their bounty program in many cases the ICO team don't pay attention who they hire and they ended up hiring the worst!! there are many nasty "managers" in here.  Who is the worst so far that you really hate because of his/her lack of integrity and professionalism?
So far i do have different experiences with bounty managers but i do end up mostly on some reputable bounty managers.Talking about their professionalism and campaign handling would be entirely different to each other but somehow they do able to make their part or role.I didnt experience on being handled by newbie bounty manager. I have been under by sylon,atriz,deadley,olcaytu,blockeye when it comes to bounty camps which i dont really join up to those new managers that do handle campaign.

Same here I am making a list of those bad managers, so in order to avoid working with them!!!!  not profesionals!!

USBitcoinServices.Com (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

My list of managers to avoid working with them in the future!

JoinWell.io https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1418973  after 5 weeks of support just got declined status!! WTF!!
Proof of my support!: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2699257.msg29673223#msg29673223

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

I Would like to ask reviews from the community about my services?

Any type of reviews is welcomed. As I'm really improving my services since I have launched my bountyportals.

Actually, I admit, In the start, there were issues with it, But Its improved a lot.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

Many ICO projects running their bounty program in many cases the ICO team don't pay attention who they hire and they ended up hiring the worst!! there are many nasty "managers" in here.  Who is the worst so far that you really hate because of his/her lack of integrity and professionalism?

My list of managers to avoid working with them in the future! I will add all of them here later:

JoinWell.io https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1418973  after 5 weeks of support just got declined status!! WTF!!
Proof of my support!: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2699257.msg29673223#msg29673223

It is a very sad thing, of course, I will also feel the way you feel if that happens. Imagine that the hard work we have done is not really appreciated and that is the fault of the bounty manager. too long and unnatural time has disappointed you. I've been rarely following the bounty manager in the altcoin section, so I may be much happier following the well-established managers. So that can reduce the risk that I might get. Think back to what you want to follow, if you want to reduce the risk then my suggestion maybe you can apply in your journey in crypto world.
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

JoinWell.io https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1418973  after 5 weeks of support just got declined status!! WTF!!
If you had read the rules carefully on bounty page, it wouldn't have happened. Specified in the rules:

"8. Make REPORTS of all shared posts each week, without missing even one week of your participation. Post reports in the WELL bounty thread no later than on the day of verification. Any delays with the reports will get you rejected from the campaign."

That is, every week it was necessary to write a report on the specified day.
It's all your fault.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:56:04 AM

Yes, they are not active and not giving any proper replies. If we ask any question any related about the bounty, simply the answer is to talk to the bounty manager and simply they are giving telegram channels and to get a reply from them it took me around 2 weeks.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

There are a lot of bad bounty managers, it's difficult to ascertain who is managing a bounty you are about to join. Imagine withholding someone's stakes after completing every task only to tell them their post has no #tags, that means the whole project is a scam since all their post didn't come with #tags. My advice always check previous works of the bounty manager and check the quality of response he got before wasting precious time on worthless projects. It's better to participate in one good bounty than take on 10 bad ones.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3262

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:11:25 PM

First, the term needs to be clarified who is the bounty manager or campaign manager.
Members who manage only one or two campaign can be called as a manager. There are only a few managers who are doing a serious job and manage a lot of campaigns.
OP example JoinWell.io is just a member of the Well team, so if there any problem there is a fault on the entire team.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:41:03 AM

Yes, they are not active and not giving any proper replies. If we ask any question any related about the bounty, simply the answer is to talk to the bounty manager and simply they are giving telegram channels and to get a reply from them it took me around 2 weeks.
You better choose a known Bounty manager guys.
you can do nothing about it guys..
i just see Bounty manager as a Frontman of The ICO.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:00:46 PM

2. Those who doesn't DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH ABOUT THE COMPANY THEY ARE TO BE HIRED FOR

I guess if people agree to pay, a manager himself doesn't think that they are scam, and sometimes if the company fails it is the problem of lacking marketing but not bounty manager fault.  But I do agree that some managers just doesn't care whom to work with.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

I believe that before you join this or that bounty, you should immediately see who the manager of the company is, because that depends on your further peace of mind and earnings. If the manager regularly considers the awards and responds well to your requests, then this is already 50% of the success. The rest is behind the choice of the company. Wink
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:47:02 AM

A useful topic for beginners and not only.
think the creator of this thread needs to combine all the negative and update on the first page, so it will be more convenient.
And necessarily proof of bad work (re-scree, screen).
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

I think to avoid experiencing these is be picky in bounty managers. I see now some managers that belongs to a community management and it's really a big help as surely they won't let their name ruin by just some dirty ico. And I see this Amazix community management that handles a lot of projects now and it seems all running smoothly and their managers are well oriented and responsive.

Seems the management position is too tight recently huh. Grin

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

I really don't have anything against these bounty managers but the worst manager I've come across with was when I tried to join the Litra Bounty, I thought because the campaign manager was ranked as Legendary he would've been much professional when it comes to campaigns but he disappeared out of nowhere; and when the "founder" of the campaign took over, we thought it would be fixed but even got worst. The distribution was incorrect and the coin never was distributed, it just sat in a platform they created and said it would be listed in an exchange site by December 2017 then we can withdraw the tokens we received as a reward. And when that day passed, the so-called "founder" never got online and never updated or anything. That was the worst out of all of my experiences.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

If I have never experienced being managed by a bad manager and do not want that to happen to me, so far the manager I have is responsible and professional.
Maybe this is your first campaign so you never get into some other manager.
I do not want you to experience it.
so far you have chosen a good manager, needmoney is a trusted manager.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

Actually many manager in bounty campaign who have' not good integritas, but I can't mention his/her name, from here I can learn how to  join the chose good bounty. one way to choose bounty is nice we can see from mananjerny,

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

The worst bounty managers are those that have newbie status or just a jr member. With those ranks, you are certain that they don't have enough knowledge to filter scam ICOs and just accepts anything that ask for their service.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

The worst bounty managers are those that have newbie status or just a jr member. With those ranks, you are certain that they don't have enough knowledge to filter scam ICOs and just accepts anything that ask for their service.

you know it doesnt really matter on whether what is their ranks. even newbie and junior meber ranks can always manage a campaign because the forum rank is not the only basis if the people is good or not. they maybe experts and profesional  on other forum or on the outside world. ive also seen a couple of low level members that manages the campaigns verry well when compared to some reputable old member manager. overall , you should always ask for an escrow in order to secure the funds for the campaign, so that we can avoid getting scammed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: