Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do in March 2018!! ;)  (Read 891 times)
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

Normally I don't care if the market goes up or down... I just trade for profit, which is possible in both markets.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

March was a sad month. I hope that you will get better in time. Holders like me have no choice but to wait.

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

March I think is a very sad month, better hold your altcoins and do not check your folio if I were you. The best thing to do is just to hold your coins and if you do have the budget to buy coins since they are at their lowest, then go ahead buy them.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

The bear market is approaching. We will start to see the effects in March.

Buy as many coins as you can. The price is very low now compared to other days. So invest in two to three coins as if one skips out the other one will yield you profits. This is the best situation to buy coins. Choose the best coins from coinmarketcap.com. this would detIl you of every coin.

ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

Ethereum is on lower levels then it was 3 months ago. For me this is strong buy signal. Price of ETH will sure rise  - it would be great idea to use this dip in your advantage.

BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

Ethereum is on lower levels then it was 3 months ago. For me this is strong buy signal. Price of ETH will sure rise  - it would be great idea to use this dip in your advantage.

Eth is deflationary, of course it can only go down on long term.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:04:02 PM

Well, March is about to end. I have only sold some of my btc because I needed money. I wanted to buy some ETH. But you know, I was not that excited to buy and hold because I was in need of money. So I think I will go for "buy nothing", even though I believe I should buy some bitcoins because the price is falling and I am sure it will go up again and I will, later on, regret it. But I always feel that something is pulling me back whenever I want to try something.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

I just want my investment on ETH rise . I will just hold it until I get profit and I am hoping that before the end of March .
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

it is 5 possiblities

1) buy nothing
2 ) buy BTC and or ETH  the king and queen  Cool
3) buy new company just finish recently ico bluzelle ,artblock, sophia, bee ..
4) or buy low cap gem OCN , TRAC, ESPER, lamden
5) buy strong  alt like  NEO, XML, NANO, ADA
6).....your idea Huh

i am curious about everyone opinion
the 3) and 4) AND 5) you can give yours Smiley
and 6) if you see something Else
2) buy as much bitcoin and ethereum
6) follow some bounty program, get some altcoin as an investment material
arrange for some time in the future for the coin and see the benefits you can get
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

I just want my investment on ETH rise . I will just hold it until I get profit and I am hoping that before the end of March .
I am holding of ethereum since last year, what I will do is continues holding it. Why? Because I have a trust on this platform that can go big shot this year. I am always observing this market though.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

I would suggest you to enjoy the month doing something non crypto, go to some fun place and chill out, for like 2 weeks, i hope the next week will make us happy.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

Relax and continue the work you are doing at this time. You can also travel if conditions permit as it will help you to relieve stress. Try investing in cryptocurrency knowledge if you really want to grow with this market, which is very necessary for you.

jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

it is 5 possiblities

1) buy nothing
6).....your idea Huh

I wouldn't consider any advice on this matter in this forum as the one you should follow. Only really educated decisions can mean long term profits for yo, therefore make a proper research
this forum was made to share insights and ideas, asking the same wouldn't hurt him as long as his decision is based on his own analysis of the current market. Anyway, in the past 3 months the prices has been influenced by many fuds that's why it's down far from coin's respective ATHs, for me as an optimistic trader i believe buying during this dips could easily give me a profit even if it is just a small pumps later on because for me profit is profit.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

it is 5 possiblities

1) buy nothing
6).....your idea Huh

3- I'd consider not buying some ICOs but attending some bounties, maybe spending around 1 hour per day for some promising ICO's. My bounty favorites are
Medichain and HealthNexus. I wouldn't buy any ICOs because when they hit the market their price's are going down (last 2 months were like this)
4- I have some Espers, asked the bitcointalk community about how wise is it to hold it. I decided to hold after I read the responses. I have some HTML and Mooncoin too but around $30.

6- Short and long play can be considered. Be cautious though, it is too easy to get liquidated
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

In my opinion, in March we should buy-buy and one more time buy
Now the price is great!
I recommend to put most in ETH - the price is perfect
Also try buy some other alt-coins, that are in middle position right now - some of them will go "to the moon" and some of them will die
Also it's necessary to buy some of BTC for stabile and you will a good profit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

Buy Litecoin now, according to the forecasts of Cliff, as of April 20, holders of these coins will see the growth of their deposit, great prospects for this coin are associated with the payment system MasterCard
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:22:43 PM

What to do? Hold if you're worried, or if you have some spare money buy some cheap coins!!
We have already crossed half of this month and yet no real progress has been made in the digital market rather all the coins are showing more stable value. I don’t expect much from this month and believe that the real show will be put on during the second half or to be very exact, the last quarter of this year. As bitcoin is expected to rise and it will for sure which means other coins have a chance too so holding or buying is to be done now.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:34:59 PM

I would not sell, selling is just for cowards because of those shitty markets.

Just hold your horses, buy as many altcoins as you can and enjoy the ride, this is not going to last forever.

In a few months from now, you all are gonna be laughing about all this shit, just remember my words.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:40:28 PM

Buy everything that in your opinion has some chance  to just increase in near months, for me investing in first five coins is like 90% sure that you will earn.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

I think Match is a very sad month for us. We have to hold our altcoins and do not check your portfolio . The best thing to do is just to hold your coins and if you do have the budget to buy coins since they are at their lowest, then go ahead buy them. Wait 1 or 2 months we will see market green .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: