Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I might have just found the potential profit of a lifetime.  (Read 104 times)
Discounted (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:54:02 PM

So I just found this super unique coin that's super cheap. And it works. Their roadmap is full of amazing things. Their main developer (CryptoCoderz) is a well known cryptographer and a good one. He has worked on a lot of projects. Now basically here's why I think this coin is a gem. It's aiming to get websites on the blockchain. This is currently aimed for Q3 2018. If they get this. The price is gonna go skyrocket. Amazon loses from anywhere to 5 million dollars for being offline just a few minutes. This coin can prevent that. It can prevent sites from being ddosed and hacked. Their whitepaper is coming out any moment right now too same for mobile wallet and lightweight client. For 7 satoshi's this is just a steal. You can really load up on this coin now and just wait till christmas and if they follow the roadmap you will actually be insanely rich. Now. It uses PoW and PoS. With a 25% PoS and a max supply of 50 billion. Here's the thing. Many people don't invest because of this supply. But Ripple has 2 times this supply and has been $4 by solving a real world problem. What is this coin gonna do? Solve a real world problem. The coins are also gonna get used to host these websites from my understanding so far. I actually can't believe how cheap this coin is right now. I'm currently holding a couple million and mining and staking daily. I'm telling you. Don't buy when the product is there and the price is high. Buy when the product isn't there yet and the price is low, then sell when the product arrives and the price has skyrocketed.

Oh yeah, you're probably interested in what the coins name is. It's Espers (ESP)

Thoughts?
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:58:10 PM

ripple and espers is different bro
so if you compared this espers with ripple thats not fair,,
remember ripple have a lot of connections with bank, so this is why ripple is very popular
Discounted (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:00:23 PM

ripple and espers is different bro
so if you compared this espers with ripple thats not fair,,
remember ripple have a lot of connections with bank, so this is why ripple is very popular

I know they're different, I'm just saying that they both solve real world problems. Espers can get connections with big sites too. Don't buy when they get them. Buy before that. I also compared the supply because people worry about that sometimes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: