Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MYRIADS.IO confirmed SCAM.  (Read 286 times)
bandar (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

I was a translator for this project.  It looked like a good project.  Then there were these accusations of the team being fake:

1. Fake video

Video about the "Myriads team" from their website.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5-AomUwDSs

Originals
https://youtu.be/ySUiL4JSnm0?t=22
https://youtu.be/PXcghglL5dA?t=18
https://youtu.be/i86pZwemUxo?t=19

2. Fake team (their photos are screenshots from youtube)
Please, wait loading of images.

Fake person Qiang Qu, CFO & Co-founder of Myriads.io

Real person Jose Lin, Awoo founder
https://www.awoo.com.tw/

Then I asked very politely on their Telegram if they could please answer to these accusations in order to regain trust.  I was kicked out in 5 seconds.  This makes me certain:  

THIS IS A SCAM

You should all join their Telegram NOW and WARN people.  

THEIR PRE-SALE IS LIVE NOW!  THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE NOW!

Karma is a b*tch, I don't even want their bounty stakes even if the tokens hit exchanges (which they won't).
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:08:14 PM

I suppose they don't have a telegram chat, only announcement channel. It's strange, but very convenient for scammers. So the only thing we can do is to warn people through bumping this thread I suppose.
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:14:13 PM

if this true, this will be anothers bad news in ICO industry,,
after a lot of people loose their money in crypto with ponzi scheme
just becarefull everyone, and remember make a deep research before investing

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:20:28 PM

OMG  Shocked Shocked Shocked

thanks you atleast researched on this ico and found it scam .
if they banned you just asking for clarification , then there is no second thought on this scam ..

but they forgot that anyone can expose scam anywhere - twitter / reddit / medium / and specially on bitcointalk forum .

goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

if this true, this will be anothers bad news in ICO industry,,
after a lot of people loose their money in crypto with ponzi scheme
just becarefull everyone, and remember make a deep research before investing

just think about it , people cant even google pics of team members ..
do you think they even read whitepaper or understand what a project will do in future ..

thats how ico raising funds ..

people shill any project and that raise enough funds without even solid project .

on twitter big personalities are big shillers , a well known personality shill all the shit icos now a days and he started it in december 2017 ..

thats why ICO regulation is needed , to prevent people scamming gullible investors .
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:26:42 PM

Is this true? I think I will ask the campaign manager of Myriads.io if their project is a scam because I joined them a week ago and I think the way they convince and interact the people even the bounty hunters like me are really true! I feel that we are welcome with their project, but when I saw this thread I shocked.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:29:03 PM

this is just a classic example. can't even find github) thought this was something else - but no, official github with zero tech inside. https://github.com/MyriadsIO?tab=repositories if you see github repo with just readmes like here or another scamcoin HEAT - sell and forget)

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

This sucks,i have joined their ICO it should get reported to the moderators so that there will be no investors to join this project why those people arent playing the game fairly a lot of people will lose their money,i should warn everybody i know about this these people should given the worst penalties and should be imprison for the rest of their lives.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

This sucks,i have joined their ICO it should get reported to the moderators so that there will be no investors to join this project why those people arent playing the game fairly a lot of people will lose their money,i should warn everybody i know about this these people should given the worst penalties and should be imprison for the rest of their lives.
I think that DT member will become the right person for that. Just make a scam accusation thread in reputation section and then give your proof and you can try to ask DT member to provide any awareness through tagging the scammer's account. I think that so many scam projects are using the fake photo to fool us. We must be careful about that.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:44:57 PM

I think that DT member will become the right person for that. Just make a scam accusation thread in reputation section and then give your proof and you can try to ask DT member to provide any awareness through tagging the scammer's account. I think that so many scam projects are using the fake photo to fool us. We must be careful about that.
Yeah this should be move to scam accusations so that their thread would be deleted in the marketplace,people like this shouldnt be given a chance to be in our community,that is why they dont have telegram discussion group because it might be true but lets hope that this will be the start of some investigations,if the OP is right he will get rewarded but if he just giving false accusations he deserves some red trust.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:50:59 PM

Wow for early info bro,and now never invest ICO pike myriads again, they look good scammer

mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:04:55 PM

Is this true? I think I will ask the campaign manager of Myriads.io if their project is a scam because I joined them a week ago and I think the way they convince and interact the people even the bounty hunters like me are really true! I feel that we are welcome with their project, but when I saw this thread I shocked.

He is probably aware already and was paid/promised to be paid in ETH. Shame these projects manage to get funded.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:19:10 PM

so, the conclusion is the fake team?
actually i hate this thing
my friend, contributed in the pre sale and he also followed the bounty
somehow his feelings when I give a link to this thread
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

thank you for the information, from the beginning, I see myriads.io allocation is not normal, and I think this is something to be noticed by the forum.

I've found more than 3 ICO's that are scam. I do not like if this good bitcointalk forum, filled with a scam ICO project.

the forum should make a filter to choose a good ICO and have good prospects. so there is no scam.

because this will be detrimental to investors.

magle

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

Damn. I participated in their translation bounty. I guess I will issue a warning in the thread then. So sad when these kinds of things happen.
aboe_bjm

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

i was joining in blog and media campaign,this is sad thing
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

if these facts are confirmed then I am very sorry for the investors of the project, it looked all pretty attractive and I even wanted to take part in the bounty campaign  from them,it is realy sad.
tung06081989

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

damm,i join and do bounty a week,i will delete all status of myriads on my facbook,twitter Sad
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

Wow, great find and thank you for exposing this scam.  I've seen multiple members with MYRIADS.IO in their name hopping in out of other project's Telegrams with a simple "Hello" or "Hi" message.  Hopefully potential investors see this thread.
tung06081989

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

the delete all messager when we said they scam and don't explain,i really think they scam Sad
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: